Ladies...what's your favorite way to get eaten out?

My daddy is very experienced at eating pussy, after all he's been doing it for a long time. He's pleasured me with his mouth and tongue in varied positions, me standing in the middle of the room, leaning against a wall, bent over the hood of a car, on my back, on all fours, straddling his face. I love all of the variations. I always cum regardless of which one he chooses unless of course he tells me not to or won't let me.

How do you decide what your favorite is when they all make you feel so good? Just thinking about him and writing this is getting me aroused.
 
Fav would be on my back legs spread but I also love being on my knees and elbows be eaten from behind.

L:rose:
 
Legs spread and laid back to his complete pleasure and wants ;) When he takes complete control and doesn't stop even when you're cumming and begging that you're too sensitive to take it anymore.. Mmm
Sounds so erotic, i love the thought of Him eating me and not stopping even if i beg Him to... i have yet to rxperience it tho.
 
I love being on my back legs spread and tongue and lips are on my clit while fingers are sliding in and out of me.
 
Legs spread and laid back to his complete pleasure and wants ;) When he takes complete control and doesn't stop even when you're cumming and begging that you're too sensitive to take it anymore.. Mmm

mmm... that position TOTALLY works for me ... love when a lady begins to hump my face in that position and directs my attention/tongue where it's needed -- especially love when the orgasms release all inhibitions about using my mouth and face as needed. :kiss: :heart:
 
Good old fashioned missionary but I would love to sit on someone's face, haven't tried that one.
 
Who here likes to be eaten doggy style? Ass in the air, thighs spread a bit. Your partner sliding the tongue up and down your lips, teasing you. Massaging your ass cheeks.
 
Hi Meredith, how are you? ;)

Hi,
Surprised there weren't more raised hands. Maybe they're just being shy, how can anyone not like " to be eaten doggy style? Ass in the air, thighs spread a bit. Your partner sliding the tongue up and down your lips, teasing you. Massaging your ass cheeks."
 
Hi,
Surprised there weren't more raised hands. Maybe they're just being shy, how can anyone not like " to be eaten doggy style? Ass in the air, thighs spread a bit. Your partner sliding the tongue up and down your lips, teasing you. Massaging your ass cheeks."

I know, right?! Heheh :) I love to be on my knees, serving a woman like that. Or on my back, underneath her. Especially with a woman with a shapely ass :p
 
Hmm. As much as I love laying back and letting a guy go to town, it's maybe more of a turn on to sit on a guy's face. Especially while a more dominant man stands over us, his hand on the back of my head......
 
Some hot stuff in here! Whether you're on your back, or straddling my face, I'm not stopping for anything, not even your orgasm. I LOVE to give oral. :)
 
I would imagine the favorite way a woman would prefer to be eaten out would be via an enthusiastic lip smacking mouth. The details regarding position would vary accordingly thereafter.
 
Mustache rides 5¢. Guess your weight and temperature - Free! :D

GenuineMustacheRides.jpg
 
Back
Top