Exhibitionism Ladies have you ever exposed yourself in public accidentally on purpose

Need to go to the grocery store

I've probably done this without knowing, but I will be doing it a lot more now that you've made me think about it. Thanks for the great idea.

BiC - I think I'm shopping at the wrong store, where do you shop??

Last night I came back from work very late, past midnight. I was feeling extremely horny but did not have the energy to go out looking for a fuck. So when I parked my car in the basement I stripped off all my clothes and put them in my car and decided to make my way to my apartment stark naked. I knew I will encounter the security person in the lobby but did not care. I made my way to the lobby and as the guy watched me wide eyed I got into the elevator and made my way to my apt. Unluckily I did not encounter anyone else.

Last night I came back from work very late, past midnight. I was feeling extremely horny but did not have the energy to go out looking for a fuck. So when I parked my car in the basement I stripped off all my clothes and put them in my car and decided to make my way to my apartment stark naked. I knew I will encounter the security person in the lobby but did not care. I made my way to the lobby and as the guy watched me wide eyed I got into the elevator and made my way to my apt. Unluckily I did not encounter anyone else.

You should have made more noise.

I guess theres a little bit of exhibitionism whenever I wear something more revealing than usual. I guess when Im feeling good about myself I may choose something a little more "low cut" ;) Short skirts will inevitably lead to someone getting a peek I guess, but accidentally on purpose? No, not really ;)

Note; this does not apply to Hubby who has had more than his fair share of peeks, wardrobe fails and accidentally on purposes! :)

That is so fucking hot - I love your boldness, that your desire led to such wanton behavior. Too bad the security guard didn't decide it was time to make his rounds and jump in the elevator with you!

I'm writing on my father's log in, l did this this morning, l was sat on a bench where l walk my dog, l had been having a sexy chat on my phone, my panties were wet so l had taken them off, l saw a neighbour of mine coming over the field with his dog, l deliberately sat with my legs slightly parted, the bench is on a mound so he would be looking up at me. He is well over seventy but that doesn't bother me, my father is 67 and we have fun together. I pretended to be engrossed in my phone but as he got closer l could see by his reaction that he could see right up my skirt, l was tempted to open wider but didn't want him to know l was teasing him. He only hesitated a few seconds, we said hello and he walked on but my pussy was pulsing and my nipples were rock hard. I will definitely do it again.

As you are a bloke, so it seems a tad unlikely.

I have definitely done this a lot. I love to leave my curtains open, i also love to go out without underwear. Sometimes someone might catch a glimpse. Its a nice rush.

exhibitionism

My ex wife really got hot showing herself off. On road trips she liked me to undress her in hotel windows, she has driven down the freeway completely nude, she gave me head in a public park in the daytime, she would often not wear a bra and just a light color tee shirt. All the guys would check out her nipples. I miss those days!

I love when I catch a glimpse. Then I am always thinking did she purposely or accidently flash me? Either way it is always a treat when it does happen.

I love flashing my titties!

sometimes I flip up my skirt too and flash some pussy to some horny fuckers!

Back