jeninflorida...the author.

No, this has proven you are an asshole.

Sadly, you are so mentally damaged and fucked up that you have no idea how wrong you are. When the only person that supports your action is Sean
H, well...nuff said

Why do you always spell roryn and seanh wrong?

But yes they are both racist trolls.. One hates minorities and the other hates whites but yet they are best butt buddies.

Pay attention to another racist alt that buddies up to him..His name is irezumikiss and he always says that all white people should die of melanoma.

Last edited:
Why do you always spell roryn and seanh wrong?

But yes they are both racist trolls.. One hates minorities and the other hates whites but yet they are best butt buddies.

Pay attention to another racist alt that buddies up to him..His name is irezumikiss and he always says that all white people should die of melanoma.

Sean and Rory are the same poster.....I thought we proved that

Sean and Rory are the same poster.....I thought we proved that

There are alot of posters here that are alts. I don't understand why these puppet masters need to make all of these damn alts.. Fucking dumb. My one account is enough for me.

There are alot of posters here that are alts. I don't understand why these puppet masters need to make all of these damn alts.. Fucking dumb. My one account is enough for me.

Pffft.

Laurel has got about 50 little Spam cans spray painted on the side of her Spitfire from shooting your alts down.

Pffft.

Laurel has got about 50 little Spam cans spray painted on the side of her Spitfire from shooting your alts down.

And that is just the ones that managed to get off the ground.

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

586_1000.jpg

I would just like to say that our membership regards jenninflorida as a highly respected author and in fact recently voted her one of their top 25 "most favorite" authors.

This sniping at this wonderful author by no talent GBland losers simply highlights the difference between LITEROTICA'S hard working, committed writers and the clowns who spend their days criticizing others.

If you boys think you're so good let's see you attampt to write something longer than a 10 word post.

To those of you interested in quality erotic writing I invite you to join the worlds #1 group that is comitted to promoting quality erotica. Yearly memberships are now available for 2013 at 2012 prices (until Dec 15th).

Well, jenin, I hate to post it, but your writing career just received the death sentence...

...you've been Scurvy-endorsed.

May Pulitzer have mercy on your soul...

1198045_smile_mr__sun.jpg

Yes sweet little jen is certainly appreciated down here in the Sunshine State...​

586_1000.jpg

I would just like to say that our membership regards jenninflorida as a highly respected author and in fact recently voted her one of their top 25 "most favorite" authors.

This sniping at this wonderful author by no talent GBland losers simply highlights the difference between LITEROTICA'S hard working, committed writers and the clowns who spend their days criticizing others.

If you boys think you're so good let's see you attampt to write something longer than a 10 word post.

To those of you interested in quality erotic writing I invite you to join the worlds #1 group that is comitted to promoting quality erotica. Yearly memberships are now available for 2013 at 2012 prices (until Dec 15th).

1198045_smile_mr__sun.jpg

Yes sweet little jen is certainly appreciated down here in the Sunshine State...​

^^^ Fake posters

586_1000.jpg

Thanks but I've learned its best not to feed the animals in the zoo. these people are bullies and complete assholes that border on being criminals yet they are so mentally damaged that they have no idea what they are doing.

we really should make them to wear helmets

funny, because they have shown what complete pieces of shit they really are. dark and evil sounds that are going to hell with no chance of salvation

Thanks but I've learned its best not to feed the animals in the zoo. these people are bullies and complete assholes that border on being criminals yet they are so mentally damaged that they have no idea what they are doing.

funny, because they have shown what complete pieces of shit they really are. dark and evil sounds that are going to hell with no chance of salvation

You've brought it on yourself.

We know exactly what we're doing, picking on a stupid piece of shit who constantly posts insults to a majority of Americans.

Jenn, you make hundreds of posts which have no intention except to insult people. Why is it a surprise when someone attacks you at your weakest point? You never respond to any on point question about your political views. You never support anything you post with facts or anything coming close to a developed opinion. It's all a long series of slogans lifted from right wing blogs. When someone disagrees with you, they are declared brain damaged.

I am sure you think this is witty, but it makes you appear quite stupid.

Now, your feelings are hurt. I would say it was turn about, but I don't think you have ever done anything worse than waste everyone's time when they read your posts, so you have received much worse that you have given.

And that is just the ones that managed to get off the ground.

Psst

The troll doesn't understand logic.

take care

Problem is that CJH is just one of many alts from the same puppetmaster. Iggy is the best place for the racist and annoying troll.

Jenn, you make hundreds of posts which have no intention except to insult people. Why is it a surprise when someone attacks you at your weakest point?

Why don't you say that about annoying trolls like seanh ,roryn or even luke.
Fuck that's all they do is troll and attack people on a daily basis.
Why do you turn on eye on them?

Last edited:
Someone's whining an awful lot for a person who slanders & trolls people all day long.

Oz has left the curtain. :cool:

Someone's whining an awful lot for a person who slanders & trolls people all day long.

Oz has left the curtain. :cool:

He tells people to put certain posters on iggy then posts in their threads and replies to their "alts ".

Back