The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how it'd work out, but I really want to try and figure something out. I just think a gargoyle story would be pretty awesome. Bleh. Now it's going to bother me until I can plan something.

Yes! I completely agree! Who needs a gym when you have a bed??

Well if you'd like to bounce ideas around with me, I'm game.

A bed, or a couch, or a nice plush rug, or fuck it....cold linoleum could work too.

There is silence in my house...

and my brain has stopped screaming at me.

I think I can get it together now.

*cuddles the patient one*

* returns the cuddle, giving her support and understanding *

And that there, is part of the reason she calls ya "The Patient Male."

*tips a nod to the fine gentleman*

I feel I would disagree on that point, Mr Freek. That is me being 'A Polite Person' to the two people I like and admire and not intruding on what is a personal moment for them.

Yes, I guess it does fall under the patience banner, but I earned that delightful title from Ms Luna for other reasons.

* bows politely to the gent who offered the fine compliment *

Like.. a little, I guess? But in the grand scheme of things, it's not like, the Rwandan genocide or anything.

Why didn't my son put the trash out to the curb???????

Why?

Why?

Why?

Inquiring minds want to know..

I DO NOT LIKE BEING AWAKE AT THIS HOUR!

I Am Not... I repeat, AM NOT, a morning person.

-huffs and sips mocha java-

It takes much too long for night time to get here dammit!

It's Friday. Yay! Double Yay!

okay okay... now that I got that post for Kingdom Besieged out of my system I can refocus on completing the post for Elana now.

There are 6 inches of snow on the ground and more coming.

The kids away, so it looks like the long hard thing that will be in this guys hand will be a

Snow Shovel

LT~

One last post to do and then I'll be caught up again.

What would Sam feel they should do next where Henney was concerned...

Hmmmm....

My head. Ouch.
Hangovers can go suck it.

Steps up a behind a pretty Vivi a bit skittishly, soft but strong fingertips slowly massaging the back of her neck at the base of her skull

Water and good food...and maybe some aspirin lol

Steps up a behind a pretty Vivi a bit skittishly, soft but strong fingertips slowly massaging the back of her neck at the base of her skull

Water and good food...and maybe some aspirin lol

sighs happily and closes her eyes at the touch

Working on it, hotness.

sighs happily and closes her eyes at the touch

Working on it, hotness.

Fingertips gently push and pull at the muscles, up and down slowly, circulating blood to skin and muscles. Whispers shyly

Not all that hot, sugar. It's good to work on it though...hate when people hurt and I can't really help.

Fingertips gently push and pull at the muscles, up and down slowly, circulating blood to skin and muscles. Whispers shyly

Not all that hot, sugar. It's good to work on it though...hate when people hurt and I can't really help.

turns in her arms and wraps her up in mine and smiles

I still get to call you hotness, even if you disagree. But I'm okay, darling. Tea helps. So do loves from far away places from pretty women who are sexy and dangerous.

Yes. I'm talking about you.

turns in her arms and wraps her up in mine and smiles

I still get to call you hotness, even if you disagree. But I'm okay, darling. Tea helps. So do loves from far away places from pretty women who are sexy and dangerous.

Yes. I'm talking about you.

Trails her fingertips along the smooth, soft skin of a gorgeous throat as she spins, lingering over the pulse point for just a moment. She snuggles in those arms and laughs lightly

Dangerous? How am I possibly dangerous, sugar?

Last Thought

I am so friggin' tired.
BUT no excuses.
I owe for three stories today and I need to get them written so I can concentrate elsewhere.
UGH...laundry.

blinks

Also I has 6 more days before I see my TWIN!!

Last Thought

I am so friggin' tired.
BUT no excuses.
I owe for three stories today and I need to get them written so I can concentrate elsewhere.
UGH...laundry.

blinks

Also I has 6 more days before I see my TWIN!!

Has laundry, too.....And hits the imaginary like button to Twin sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back