The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in the crush of the dark, I'll be your light in the mist.

Light snack then a little nap before work and I'll be ready to roll.

Glad I'm not the only guy who listens to La Roux. Unless that lyric's a quote from somewhere else.

I didn't even know that I still had Tech N9ne CDs....

Jeez... I should really go through my stuff more often.

Yeah...you might want to sort through things on occasion.

*chuckle*

Only while moving do I learn just how much junk I have...

I still like Tech though... so it's not a bad find. Pretty much the only rap artist I like.

But seriously.... I have like ten pairs of shoes that I haven't seen in about two or three years.

Only while moving do I learn just how much junk I have...

I still like Tech though... so it's not a bad find. Pretty much the only rap artist I like.

But seriously.... I have like ten pairs of shoes that I haven't seen in about two or three years.

Women and their shoes! :rolleyes:

I like a few other rappers, but I don't listen to them often.

Women and their shoes! :rolleyes:

I like a few other rappers, but I don't listen to them often.

Hey! I like my shoes.... *cuddles them* They so pretty and amazing and I never want to be without them.

Cereally, I'd give up sex before I give up my shoes.

Ha... Yeah I have to be in the mood to be able to listen. Which reminds me... Tech is coming to town....

Hey! I like my shoes.... *cuddles them* They so pretty and amazing and I never want to be without them.

Cereally, I'd give up sex before I give up my shoes.

Ha... Yeah I have to be in the mood to be able to listen. Which reminds me... Tech is coming to town....

*chuckles*

I don't believe that second bit for an instant. And if it's true that makes me a sad panda.

Heh, I don't have any Tech on my iTunes, come to think of it...

*chuckles*

I don't believe that second bit for an instant. And if it's true that makes me a sad panda.

Heh, I don't have any Tech on my iTunes, come to think of it...

It's truth. I love my shoes. Especially my boots.

You need Seven Words from his Killer album :D

Well, I have a new mission in life. Give you "better than shoes" sex.

*chuckle*

I'll look it up and see about downloa...er....acquiring it.

Here's another missions for you.... 'Better than better than sex cake.'

This cake is little called Better than Sex cake.... I was skeptical at first, it is is better than sex.

Here's another missions for you.... 'Better than better than sex cake.'

This cake is little called Better than Sex cake.... I was skeptical at first, it is is better than sex.

I've heard of it. I've eaten it. I guess my gastronomical self is just not as highly rated as my orgasmonomical self.

Yes, that word is made up. No, I don't care.

I've heard of it. I've eaten it. I guess my gastronomical self is just not as highly rated as my orgasmonomical self.

Yes, that word is made up. No, I don't care.

Well, I guess it depends on the sex you're comparing it too. All I know is the cake is freaking amazing.

I make up words all the time so it's okay.

Lt: I need to think of a way to do a Gargoyle thread. Not like the cartoon show... But.... Well something.

I love Gargoyles and really want to figure something out.

That sounds interesting....

It's an effective exercise strategy if you ask me!

I don't know how it'd work out, but I really want to try and figure something out. I just think a gargoyle story would be pretty awesome. Bleh. Now it's going to bother me until I can plan something.

Yes! I completely agree! Who needs a gym when you have a bed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back