The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, time to go to practice.

All to hell we must sail
For shores of sweet Barbados
Where the sugarcane grows taller than
the god we once believed in....

Good morning Literoticans! :kiss::kiss::kiss: Kisses for you all!

But only three, so you have to share. ;)

Feel free to give as many back as you wish, in any location you wish. ;)

nods, just once.

FLT?

What shall I do for Lorna?? Mayhap I should wait til I can talk to the PGoD.

sighs

Four more days til I can get Twin hugs.

Stress is eating at my belly...like some sort of voracious animal.

Snuggles close to a wolfling...

Not too long now....and you can forget everything for a few days.

You're wicked...

But you knew that already.

Well, those who deserve them from me know who they are, and three would be just about enough to go 'round. Or you could have them all to yourself, Nina, and place them in strategic bodily areas that you'd like to have kissed. ;)

Uh oh...what happened?

I stalled on the freeway this morning! Luckily my car started up again and I was able to drive to my mechanic's shop. I don't know what is up....fuel pump...exhaust.. all I know is my car sputtered as if it's not getting enough juice and took a break.

At least after dropping off my car I had a 3.4 mile walk home, so I got in a little exercise today. lol

Annnd...I'm working from home.

I stalled on the freeway this morning! Luckily my car started up again and I was able to drive to my mechanic's shop. I don't know what is up....fuel pump...exhaust.. all I know is my car sputtered as if it's not getting enough juice and took a break.

At least after dropping off my car I had a 3.4 mile walk home, so I got in a little exercise today. lol

Annnd...I'm working from home.

Oh wow! Well I'm glad you got to the mechanic.

I wish I could work from home. I've only been here 3 hours and I'm already wanting to go home....

Most of the programs we use are web based, so I can accomplish quite a bit, but still have some limits. I'll take what I can do so I don't fall too behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back