Bad boy and the rich girl down and dirty love(closed for smartandsexytxgirl

-He knelt her down pressed her to the wall as his cock began to fuck her throat.-"Mmmm you take it good."

Carla sucked him in as deeply as she could, even as he began to fuck her mouth. She did her best job, trying to get him off as quickly as possible.

-He groaned as he gripped her hair and felt his cock twitch.-"mmm oh Carla."-He groaned.-

-He groaned as he gripped her hair enjoying using her mouth he still loved her but this was his rough style as he felt her take it all.-"You want my cum?"

-He groaned as Leon smiled and stroked her hair.-"Oh Carla good girl... Do you want more show me where you want it."

-He lifted her off the ground and shoved his cock in slowly as he held her body close and began to thrust.-

-He held her close pinning to the Wall Leo groaned as his cock rams and slams deep in to her hot little pussy moaning intensely.-"Mmmm Yeah you want it? Scream for me."-He groaned as his cock rammed her.-

-Leo groaned and whispered in her ear.-"mmmm Oh baby yeah you want this bad boy to just fuck you huh. You want it deep and hard just like this huh."-His cock ravaged pounding her with no sign of stopping.-

-He groaned whispering in her ear.-"Scream for me where do you want my cum and do you want it in your ass."

Carla couldn't help but scream out his name as she got closer and closer to another orgasm. "Fill me!" She moaned. "Fill me up with your cum."

-He groaned as he flooded her ass and groaned pulling out slowly as it leaked out a bit.-"Oh baby that was amazing."-He held her up and held her close.-"You feeling good Carla?"-He asked as he laid down on his bed close by with her.-

-Leo smiled holding her close and pet her hair.-"This was amazing."-He said resting as moment and whispered.-"How about a soothing bath to clean up?"

-Leo filled up the tub and brought her over. once in he washed her body slowly just holding her close in enjoyment.-"I hope our lives get a bit better from here."

-He smiled and whispered.-"Mine to."-He grins in a mischievous gaze. Leo grins enjoying this as he smiled.-"Should we get out?"

-He washed her and her him as they soaked.-"You want to go out to eat or should i cook?"-He asked her and smiled snuggling in to her. The day had been emotional and now there new connection Leo kissed her lips a moment and it was still early.-

Last edited:
Back