Oregon -- Roll Call!

Anyone wanna "hook-up" in Florence at the end of the month? Send me a PM... :devil:
 
Bump. West Coast, Pacific Northwest, Oregon, Portland Metro area...oops I'd better stop narrowing it down. ;)
 
Just a little "bump" from an old guy... anyone in the state of Oregon? Anyone? Hello...??? :confused:
 
Good to see this didn't totally die in my extended absence... Anyone got any fun plan fr the weekend? :)
 
My former home! I miss you you hippie haven. No sales taxes, no pumping gas, and never having to explain to someone to recycle their cans/bottles.

Greek festival happening soon in Pdx. So delicious! Everyone should go if for no other reason than those delicious tiny donut things that they toss in honey. Cripes!
 
54, Corvallis area....when I'm not it Taiwan, Japan, etc.
At least the hotels overseas provide plenty of times for readin', writin' and...
 
49 male in the SE of PDX. Good evening all. Hope everyone is enjoying the fall sunshine we are having.
 
41 m. From eastern Oregon, now in tricitys Washington. Would love to chat with some Oregonians. I'm up for anything if someone is interested in meeting for a drink or dinner. Pm me!
 
35 white male in Beaverton. Very open, very naughty. Would LOVE to find a fellow Northwesterner to chat with and have some naughty fun with. Educated, polite and sane... don't be shy ladies!
 
Hehe where are all the Portland people hiding at???

Seattle folks seem to be making themselves known *waves*
Well, as a former OSU student now living back in PDX, I am definitely looking for some one to hangout with (all of my other friends have scattered across the country). If you're interested, I'd love to chant or hangout sometime.
 
Hello all. 45ish couple in the Eugene area. Would love to meet some new friends in the area but there never seems to be any on here.
 
Hey there folks!

Obviously new to lit but figured I would post!

27 year old male living in the Portland area, and hoping to meet some fun individuals through this forum!

I would love to email and meet some people. I'm great with questions so please, ask away!
 
Looking for an older woman for...

OK fellow Oregonians... we ARE on lit and we are all probably a bit "twisted" for lack of a better word. Where are all the horny women?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top