Will you marry me?

CTG1963

Experienced
Will you marry me? (M4F)

Good day, lovely women of Lit!

This is a sincere personal ad from a very eligible, interesting, intelligent, fun, passionate man.

(By way of introduction - added later... This thread is different from most you'll find on Lit. It's more of a long, blog-style, personal ad and dialogue. Welcome! Please, read, enjoy, add your comments and your questions. Don't be shy about commenting on something said earlier in the thread, if that's what speaks to you. So far, it's been a very interesting experiment. I've met some very interesting and delicious women (online), most of whom live a fair distance away. I can't generalize about where those connections stand now, but I can say that I'm still available, and not otherwise committed at the present time. I welcome new inquiries, explorations and dialogues, and will continue to enjoy the quality exchanges with women I've met here, both within the thread and privately. We'll see where it leads.)

The Short Version

I am seeking a very exceptional woman, for a very exceptional relationship. I’m not talking about perfection, lord knows I’m not perfect! I’m not talking about a fantasy, or an online roleplay. I am looking for a committed partner, for life.

Have you been enjoying reading and dreaming of the kind of sex that people write about in fantasy? Having a devoted husband who pleases you like no other... who also understands and supports the notion of you enjoying mind blowing sex with others as well? Perhaps you fantasize about trying those proverbial big black cocks. Perhaps you’re a submissive, or a sub-curious woman looking for an exceptional kind of dominant mate. Not one who dresses in leather, puts on airs, and is more interested in his body art than he is in building a life... but one who is a born leader, who works hard, plays hard, and accomplishes impressive things... is respected in the community, and is an amazing, creative lover. A man who can send tingles up your spine with a look in his eye. A man who can safely take you through the edge play and ravishment scenes that you long for.

I’m here for you.

Curious to read more? Please do. Or... if you believe you're the exceptional woman I'm looking for, just contact me now.

No, I don't expect we'll get married today, but I liked the ridiculousness of the idea for such a headline on a personals board, especially on Lit. Ultimately, though, that is the level of commitment that I'm looking for... although the marriage I have in mind may go just a wee bit beyond the typical white picket fence fantasy. I do like white picket fences though, as well. I'm a complex guy, with a lot to offer... not easy to fit into some preconceived category. If you'd like to get to know me, please read on.

While I know this is long, and I don't wish to waste anyone's time by asking you to read a long post that may not apply to you... I also don't believe that I can adequately "list" a series of characteristics of the kind of woman I am looking for up front, without going into quite a bit of detail. If you really want to look at something of that description before reading further, please skip to where I have created the following divider and heading:

Who is she?

I anticipate that this "ad" will be ongoing for a short period of time. I'm a busy person, with a busy life, but also with a lot to say about the kind of a relationship I'm interested in, and the kind of woman I would like to meet. I'll write what I can now, and add more as I'm able. Your comments, questions, feedback, encouragement, and genuine reactions to what I write here are most welcome. Flaming, of course... is something else. Nuff said.
----------------

Hi. I'm not sure quite where to start, so I'll just begin. By the way, if you're trying to figure out if you know me already from Lit., I HAVE created a new profile for this thread... just to maintain some semblance of privacy while I share some pretty personal thoughts and desires with you.

Why this ad? Good question :)
I do meet people in my daily life. I have had relationships of several years each that I consider to be good relationships in many ways, but I have not yet found the woman I'm seeking... for life. As many of you know, it's far from easy to meet people offline who share some of your/mine/our more *interesting* sexual interests. Heck, it's difficult enough just to find an amazing vanilla person to partner with... and there are a lot more of them to choose from!

I've been chatting online on and off for several years. For me, chatting online has been largely a very good experience of being able to share my more intimate fantasies and desires... to think about them, to come to accept them, to get to know them... and most of all, to get to know myself better. Of course, chatting online hasn't always been great fun. Ever met a nutcase? Me too :).

As I was in the car yesterday, it occurred to me that Lit (which I've been more active on recently, but visited periodically for a few years) is in many ways a great online "home" for me. Why? Forgive my generalizations, but it's largely a group of pretty intelligent, literate, very sexual, open-minded and often kinky (in a broad sense) people from every walk of life. Until yesterday, I always thought the Lit personals were kind of a non-starter... not enough local people for any of us to have much of a shot of meeting someone. That may still be true, but I also thought... "heck, if I'm going to meet my match anywhere... I'm as likely to find her on Lit as anywhere else!" Sure, if you lived nearby, that would be ideal... but even if we're not close geographically today, I hope that you'll still consider what I'm saying and respond if you think we might be a match. [Disclaimer: Please, if you're just looking for a Green Card, don't respond. I'm interested in so much more in a relationship than that, I can't even begin to contemplate...]

Alright, so who is this guy?
By way of introduction, I'm a 43-year old man in California who is highly intelligent, very self-aware, mildly extroverted, creative, professional, middle class, athletic, outdoorsy, cultured, funny and fun! OK, but that doesn't get us very far, does it? Well, this IS a personal ad, so I had to try a list of adjectives, right? They're all true, by the way.

Education & Work
While I think there are a ton of problems with our education system in the U.S. (I know, pretty perceptive, aren't I?) I do value education a great deal. I've always basically found learning to be easy, and continue to have a hunger for learning, for new information, new perspectives and the like. I graduated summa cum laude in college and I followed that with a Master's degree of a professional nature. My professional career following that met with a series of accomplishments and successes, progressively better jobs with greater responsibility. I enjoyed it, but also found after a number of years that I was in need of a change, somewhat burnt out from the intensity of that career, and found myself with an inviting opportunity to start my own business. With the help of friends and family, I've taken the business beyond the 5-year mark that many do not survive, and am heading towards 10. It's been difficult, but rewarding, challenging and educational! Just to give you some idea, the company works in the world of communication... a rather broad term, I realize.

Communication, though, is also very important to me. Of course, most of us realize that communication is KEY to successful relationships. Between my personal experience and growth, my professional education and experience, and my current experience in business, I believe that the ability to communicate well, even through very challenging territory, is one of my key strengths.

Values
While I don't fit well into any confined box or category, I do have some very solid values that permeate what I do, the choices I make, and the relationships that I have. I have a deep respect for people. I use that as my starting point. I've gotten to dig deep with enough people to know that while we all have faults, we also all deserve a chance... and except for the few true lost souls whom we all need to be protected from, people generally do their best with what they have, and deserve our respect and appreciation. I also have a very positive outlook. I don't gloss over the negatives, the challenges, the threats that exist, but I do approach them with optimism, creativity, hope and a belief in people's intelligence and desire to do the right thing. Health, social justice, equal opportunity, compassion, open-mindedness and freedom are also key to my value system. If you have me "pegged" as a liberal, you are correct. Perhaps a bit left of liberal. It's not critical to me that we share the same political views, but sharing the same core values for the most part would give us the best chance for a successful relationship, I believe.

Friends, family and community are also of tremendous importance to me. I know, that's almost cliche too, however I have truly devoted myself to building a good many very strong relationships in various parts of my life -- purely social friendships of 20+ year durations, strong business relationships and collegial relationships, and strong relationships with my family.

As you might have already guessed by now, while my sexual interests go beyond pure vanilla, I am of a mind to keep my sexual life separate from my public/community life for the most part. I am the kind of person whom a fairly wide circle of people often turn to for advice, inspiration, encouragement and support. You might even say that to some I am known for my strength of character and ability to draw out the best in people. I value that part of my life, and while I don't believe there is a conflict between that and my sexuality, it is also obvious that not everyone in this world is open-minded about sexuality... or about sexuality that explores broader possibilities for pleasure than simply a sleepy conjugal screw.

Sexuality
This is Lit. You're probably wondering about my sexual interests. :). They're not all that far from my mind, most of the time :D
I AM a very sexual person. A sex addict? No, I don't think so. But maybe close. Sexual intimacy plays a big role in my life, in my vision of the life I want to lead, and in my happiness and satisfaction. That said, I'm also quite choosy about who I wish to be sexual with. The good news there for me is that I've chosen some great sexual partners. The other good news is that I've managed to stay healthy, HIV -, and steer clear of STDs. The bad news is that too many days and nights have been spent without that loving partner. Still, I will dependably turn down an opportunity to be with the wrong partner, even if it means another night with my favorite erotic inspirations :).

I have often found myself in pretty vanilla relationships. I enjoy love... deep, passionate love. If it comes in a vanilla envelope, I have not been one to turn it away. But for me, as perhaps for many of you, it has also left me feeling that I am denying a part of myself, keeping it hidden, a secret. As with many kinds of secrets of that ilk, the problem is not with having a secret, it is with not having the opportunity to express my full self, and to have my full self engaged in the relationship, and appreciated by my partner.

I am looking for that whole, full interchange. I want that delicious love and passion, but I want it to include ALL of me. I want acceptance of all of my desires, thoughts, kinks, and emotions, and I want to offer that same divine acceptance and open-mindedness... open-heartedness... to my partner.

For me, a broader definition of love, sex and relationships is not about what kind of toys we choose to play with. For me, it is an expression of a deep love and passion... one that cannot be constrained by mindlessly following the socially accepted norms.

The relationship I seek will have a deep and abiding commitment between us, one to another. That commitment may go beyond monogamy to a commitment that welcomes and fosters explorations of broader avenues to pleasure. One of the things that I find to be profoundly erotic, is to encourage and support my beloved to sexually embrace other men. The voyeur in me finds the prospect of expanding the sexual pleasure for my beloved to include another man or men, woman or women, to be incredibly alluring. I know this is difficult to understand, accept, and explore for many people. For me, there is a deep generosity in this act. It is sharing and celebrating the woman I love so much. The woman whom I find more desirable than any other... wanting to give her all of the pleasure I can... and even more... the pleasure that others can give her also. Similarly, there is a pride in my beloved, wanting to scream from the mountaintop so that all the world can appreciate the magic of her love and affection. But I'm not a typical swinger.

One of the things I have come to realize and accept in more recent years is that I have a natural dominant side. I would also say, however, that I am not a typical dom. I very much enjoy women who tend toward the sexually submissive side, or wish to explore that realm. I am not sadistic, and do not relish inflicting pain. I am drawn, however, to the more psychological aspects of d/s play. I love the deep trust that is required and cultivated in a good d/s relationship, the playful quality, and the opportunity for fostering self-awareness and growth. No, it's not all pretty, but I take my responsibility as a dom quite seriously, and strive for a growthful, powerfully erotic, and deliciously fun experience for all... in the end. I am definitely not a "lifestyle dom," preferring again to keep my kinkier side private to a relatively small circle of people who understand and share these interests. It is always worth saying that I always play with safety firmly in mind, including the use of safe words and clear understandings about the limits and capacities of those involved.

One of the more difficult things for me to come to accept as I've explored d/s play is my own fascination with fantasies of rape or ravishment. Like most who are interested in this type of play, we find acts of true rape to be repugnant. There are, of course, also many survivors who enjoy this sort of fantasy play, and many who find it to be enormously empowering and transformative. If you are shocked by what you read here, please remember that rape fantasies are among the most common fantasies in many sexuality studies, and are often as common (or more common!) among women as among men. Disclaimer: I have never, would never, and have no desire to, engage in any act of real rape, and am fully committed to safe and sane, consensual exploration only with others who share this fantasy and interest.

While I am "baring all" here, I might as well add that some of the other kinks that turn me on include exhibitionism/voyeurism, interracial sex, age play, daddy/daughter and incest roleplays. If you're interested, I am happy to say more about those interests as well.

Please note again that I am not expecting that anyone will share all of my kinky interests, but would love to meet a kindred spirit who is interested in being a co-adventurer as we explore our wilder sides, one who will accept me deeply as the loving, generous and kinky person that I am, and who will in turn share all of herself with me, receiving that same profound love and acceptance.

Who is she?

Descriptions of what I'm looking for get a little tricky because, well... I'm turned on by MANY different kinds of things, and many different kinds of people! I don't want to leave anyone out as I describe my interests. I'll try to meet this challenge by telling you some of the things that I feel are "musts" in a partner at this point, while also noting some of my general preferences and interests that are, while desirable, not mandatory for someone to be a good fit for me. Of course, with the many diverse sexual interests I have, I don't expect anyone to match all of them! (although it might be fun to explore and see!)

I know it may be a bit cliche, but I believe that this is really true for me: the most important thing of all is who she is inside. I tend to be most strongly drawn to women who are self-aware, who've done some personal growth work of some sort or another (therapy, yoga, meditation, martial arts... you name it!), who are healthy physically and mentally, who genuinely like themselves (at least more than not), and who are pretty smart, passionate about something, curious, upbeat and fun to be around.

Let's hit some key words.

I am generally not turned on much by women who:

-smoke
-do drugs
-are BBWs*
-have almost no chin
-are missing teeth
-have poor hygiene
-are especially hirsute
-have an exceedingly oily complexion, prominent acne scars, many blemishes and (especially facial) moles

* While this is true, I'm also not a "weight nazi." I'm not perfect and not demanding that you be. If you've put on a few pounds and are generally physically active, healthy, and looking to get back into better shape, please don't rule yourself out due to this. Life is a dynamic, not a static, process.

Well, we're all entitled to our turnons and turnoffs, but still... that wasn't much fun! Let's flip it over and try the positive side!

I truly am attracted to many different types, but let me see if I can make some solid generalizations about women whom I tend to be more attracted to.

- a nice smile
- clear, sparkling or deep dark eyes
- clear skin
- builds that are fit or slender, perhaps athletic... or with a few extra pounds
- this is difficult to describe, but I tend to be attracted to women who have a delicate presence, who tread softly, who have a charm and beauty that is expressed in how their body moves, how they smile, and how they connect to others. They may be powerful actors in the world, but if so they likely do it with grace rather than with brute force.
- I think that intelligence and curiosity are sexy in a woman
- A touch of naivete is OK too :)

As far as age, I have a fairly open mind, limited more than anything else by a deep desire to have children. I have been involved previously with women who had children from prior relationships. While never marrying, I have been, for all intents and purposes, a stepdad to three children over the course of two relationships. While rewarding, it is also incredibly challenging. It is my strong preference not to do the step- thing again. If I were to make an exception to this, I would, as a practical consideration, be far more inclined to do so if it were with a woman who has one child under the age of 3, or with children who are nearly adults. My preference though, is to connect with someone who does not yet have children, but would very much like to have children in the next few years or so.

Given that, I am ideally looking for someone between 26 and 36, though am open to considering those who are older or younger than that. I also understand that my desire to have children does not necessarily mean that I will meet someone in the near future with whom to make that a reality. So please take these comments as a significant preference, but not a requirement. If you are otherwise very interested in connecting with me, please contact me, by all means.

Now we get into preferences, for which there are many exceptions!

For example, I could generalize that I am more often attracted to women with fair hair and fair skin... but it's also true that I have been very deeply attracted to women with dark or black hair, and olive or dark skin.

That said, I tend to be more attracted to women with the following physical characteristics:

- petite
- more straight than curly hair
- blonde or fair hair (including red)
- smaller breasts (OK, I love all breasts, but am especially fond of smaller ones... so you gals with small breasts, please don't hide and think you're not loved... come on out and show yourselves! :D )
- slender fingers
- a great smile

Unfortunately, I'm running out of time here for now, and I want to add some things about me physically... maybe they'll save you time from reading further :).

I'm 5'7" tall, with sparkling blue eyes, a nice smile, silver hair (I went "gray" prematurely, and although it's now not quite as premature as it once was, I'm still more silver than most my age), and a small, trimmed soft moustache and goatee (which are negotiable!). I have a slightly olive complexion, and a stocky and strong build. I have always been athletic, and have begun working out again 3-4 times a week and returned to my martial arts practice. I must confess, however, that with the demands of my business I have not been keeping in as good shape as I'd like recently, so I have a few pounds to shed as I get myself back into the kind of shape I'm accustomed to.

Well, I talked about breast size and some level of detail on what does and does not turn me on about women physically, so I suppose I should return the favor and tell you about my, er, organ. Even though this is the Internet, I'm not going to lie (what's the point?!) and tell you that it's 10" long. It's average in length, 6-7", but quite thick, over 5" around. Lovers in the past have expressed quite an appreciation of that :D. Works nicely too, very dependable... and long-lasting.

What am I looking for in a relationship? There is much to say about that, and I look forward to doing so, but have run out of time for right now. Please check back in later to find out more.

How am I doing so far? Thanks for reading - I know it's LONG!

:rose: CTG

Last edited:
Good luck in your search..

I enjoyed reading your ad. I admire people who knows exactly what they want, unlike me. I wish you luck in your search. I hope you will enjoy the journey, as well, as the destination.

Just adding to the well-wishes... Good luck! I really hope you find the woman of your dreams. ;)
~Tricky

Thank you, ladies. I appreciate the good wishes! I think I'll review what I wrote and make a few edits.

CTG

Substantial edits

I have added a lot since I first posted this earlier today, including most of the bits about my kinks and sexual interests... so before you jump all over the kind babes who offered their supportive comments (above), please note that they were written based on an earlier version of the first post than you are looking at now. I apologize if the editing has created any trouble or confusion, I simply thought it would be better and easier to digest if I included the things I have in the above.

Thanks,

CTG

Continuing

Well, I did add some pieces of what I'm looking for in a relationship to my initial post in the thread, but I'll continue here.

I fully realize that I am looking for something, and someone, very exceptional. I hope you will agree, however, that I am not looking for perfection, or for my fantasy woman to miraculously appear in my life. From my perspective, online personals are filled with many such wild and unrealistic hopes. And why not, one might say? "If I put out my fantasy relationship maybe I'll find it."

Perhaps it is a rather fine distinction, but I believe there is a world of difference between putting out what you want, and being open to the reality of what comes, vs. holding out hope that your fantasy will come true. Fantasies are fantasies, pure and unadulterated. In my experience people who are looking for their fantasies are most often not ready for a real relationship. Reality is just a bit more complicated, eh?

What you'll find with me is something quite different and, I believe, quite different from the kinds of men and kinds of relationships you are likely to have known previously. I mentioned my passion for good communication earlier... that is your first hint.

I am truly ready and open to a relationship, and fully realize that the deep, intimate, trusting and open type of relationship that I am seeking will take more, not less, work than a vanilla relationship. Intimacy does not frighten me, I welcome it. Jealousy does not interfere with my desires, I deal with it when it comes. Fear does not stifle or intimidate me; when challenging limits, we must make fear our friend.

In my earlier post I talked about many things that I'm interested in, and a number of things that excite me. I also intentionally left a lot of room for variations and exceptions... not because I am indecisive or uncertain, but because I know I must also leave room for the reality that presents itself. In my experience, reality and the pursuit of our dreams most often broadens and deepens the necessarily preliminary vision we put out with our requests and intentions. I don't pretend to know all the answers, and I certainly don't know what magical woman may appear to connect with me based on what I write here.

Look. Open yourself to the kind and interesting man who is writing these words. Open yourself to a truly big love... a heap of intimacy... and a mountain of pleasure.

Note to those who have posted or sent PMs: Thank you for sharing your thoughts, reactions, and encouragement with me. I welcome posts to the thread, PMs or email contact. It's fine to write with questions as well. I believe that this thread is a start to dialogue. Those with interests like ours deserve the opportunity to develop deeply satisfying and committed intimate relationships, created on the terms we select, that offer pleasure to others and do no harm. Of the couples I know who share these interests... they are SO happy and grateful to have found one another, and lament the years it took them to discover those with like interests. I look forward to hearing from more of you, and to continuing our dialogues.

CTG

Last edited:
Continuing further

A relationship with "CTG" is a relationship with a man who knows how to love.

You are most likely not accustomed to someone who is at the same time extremely perceptive, thoughtful, kind and incisive... while also passionate, assertive, a strong and confident leader, and a delicious lover. While I do enjoy stretching the bounds of what's possible in love, I also very much enjoy the daily connection, relating, collaboration and sweetness of simple moments together.

Earlier I emphasized that I'm looking for someone who is self-aware and has done some work on their own personal growth. I would not ask that of you if I had not already asked it of myself. My hunger for learning and understanding included a passionate quest for self-understanding early in my adult life. Those experiences have led me to make many life choices that have furthered my growth and self-awareness through the years. Those who love me, and whom I choose to love, benefit from those years of effort. The relationship that I seek and offer here is a place to harvest the bounty of those efforts.

If I were you, reading these posts, I might well wonder a bit about a man who was speaking so highly of himself. Is he just another dom with a serious problem with narcissism? It's a valid question, but the answer is no. I DON'T walk around praising myself all the time, nor pumping myself up. The trick to introducing myself to you hear is to give you as honest an assessment as possible of who I am, what I seek, and what I offer. I DO believe in myself, but I am far from perfect.

What are some of my faults and areas for future growth? There are many. My intense focus has a bit of a double-edge. On the one hand it allows me to focus and achieve a great deal. On the other hand, it can throw me off balance... in the sense that when in the throes of some major project I may not pay as close attention to either my own needs or the needs of people around me. Lucky for you (whomever you are :) ) I have a habit of putting other people first (A bit unusual for a dom, you say? I'll come back to that.) Still, while I do generally accel at thinking about and caring for the needs of others, I know that I and those close to me are all better served when my life is more in balance.

I mentioned martial arts earlier. The art I practice is tai chi, and I have been practicing on and off for nearly 20 years. I wish I had been more consistent with it over those years. It is an amazing art that returns much goodness to those who devote themselves to it. It's something that helps bring me back towards balance, both literally (physiologically) and metaphorically (metaphysically). The lapses of practice signal another area of challenge and growth for me. I have long been more of a sprinter than a distance runner -- not when it comes to intimate relationships, interestingly, quite the contrary -- but I have tended to live with (sustained) bursts of passion, energy and enthusiasm in one direction or another vs. a slow and sustainable pace. This occurs on a more subtle than overt level in my life, so it's a bit hard to explain adequately without you knowing me much better. It's also an area that I'm working on, and am surely not as clear and coherent talking about it as I will be when I come out the other side of the process.

Other areas for growth? Being good to myself. I tend to be ambitious and hard-driving... focused, and passionate. It's not difficult for me to push myself and sustain effort through stressful and challenging periods... but I know that taking more time away, time for myself, indulging myself more than I do... are all good directions for me to head in.

I promised to return to the subject of putting others first and how that fits with being a dom. Actually, it fits quite well and is not at all uncommon among experienced doms. Sure there are those doms who are all about themselves and may use a d/s relationship as an excuse to take advantage of another. I am not referring to them when I am thinking of good, and experienced, doms. To me, leading training, guiding and playing with a submissive REQUIRES being especially tuned in and attentive to her needs, her limits, her perceptions, and her blindspots. Guiding her through levels of submission, trust, strength and acceptance that she did not know were within her requires a give and take, an ability and willingness to put ones own needs aside at times, even if the play makes it SEEM as though it's just about the dom. When done well, there is very much something in it for everyone.

On a lighter note, I have many interests beyond d/s, sex, work, etc. In fact, I think I'm a very well-rounded human being, and seek the same in my beloved. I love the water, whether it's sailing or kayaking, walking on the beach, taking a shower (preferably with a friend), swimming and/or rafting a river, or body surfing in warm ocean waves. I love the outdoors, walking and hiking, bicycling, exploring and traveling. I enjoy arts, both performing and graphic. Enjoy eating and sometimes cooking good food, trying new wines and new restaurants. Enjoy time with family and friends, and especially with children. I have a small horde of nieces and nephews whom I adore, and the aforementioned "step"-children from previous relationships whom I continue to cherish.

As I said at the beginning, I don't think I fit very easily into a box or category.

Would you care to learn more?

Last edited:
to answer your question

RS,

Thanks for your question, and I agree with you that answering it in the thread makes the most sense. (Her question was, in summary, "Do you really think it is wise to role play rape fantasies in real life, or should such fantasies be left simply as fantasies?" (I prefer the term ravishment, btw, but use the term inter-changeably with rape fantasy or rape play.)

Of course everyone (who has such fantasies) needs to answer this question for her/himself. I say, "of course", clearly showing my bias. I understand that some may feel it is too extreme to act out such fantasies, and for them at this time that is probably true. (and, dear thread readers, please understand that I am interested in so much more here than simply looking for someone to roleplay one of my favorite fantasies with... this is just one element that interests me in a big picture of a very interesting, loving, and dynamic relationship... but you knew that, right?) Many people, more and more in fact, have been safely and sanely exploring and acting out these fantasies. It CAN be done poorly, and harmfully, but absolutely need not be. It can also be done safely and in a way that is profoundly erotic... and even healing. There are many safety measures that can (and should, imho) be put in place to create the appropriate level of safety for all involved.

That said, there are also many people who, in the privacy of their own lives and relationships, are profoundly interested in exploring this part of themselves and their erotic interests, in an interpersonal and real life situation, and it is my strong belief that, like other sexual interests and "perversions" that differ from the "norm" ... people should have the right to explore these interests so long as no one's basic rights, health and safety are truly compromised. Keep it consensual, safe and sane, and do what's most appropriate for you and your partner(s), that's what I believe.

Would anyone else care to ring in on this?

By the way, for those who are interested in more information and interaction on these topics, I recommend RavNet (www.ravnet.com) which will take you to the Yahoo group of the same name as a community of people who think, talk, and advocate on this issue... and RapeBoard (www.rapeboard.com) for those of you who are interested in reading and having dialogue on the topic in a primarily online fantasy way. Of course our beloved Lit. has much to offer in that regard as well!

Peace,

CTG

Last edited:
I don't have resumes on my desk this long.

So, my question is (and it is a serious one)....in 200 words or less, what are you specifically looking for? (I was going to give you only 100 words, but thought I would be generous)

Seriously.....get to the point. What do you want? Marriage? Consenting rape? A pony? Work with me here, please.

Ha. I can, indeed, express what I'm looking for in 200 words or less... not as thoroughly, but I certainly can.

The length and detail was part of my idea, whimsical as it may be, in creating this thread. It's not hard to find places to write a short paragraph for a personals ad... but they so often end up sounding generic I thought I'd try something different. With the kind of relationship I am looking for, especially, I was thinking that some might welcome the chance to get to read more detail before deciding whether or not to reply.

Perhaps I'm wrong. Clearly I am... at least for the two of you! :) Some others seem to have found themselves drawn into the detail, which is fine too.

I like your feedback though, and will write a shorter summary paragraph and insert it into the top of the first post. Then people can email me for more, or read on if they wish.

Thanks for stopping by, and please come back (tomorrow?) and read the summary. Thanks again for offering your suggestions.

200 words was a good idea and will be thorough enough for me.
That way I can tell what it is you are looking for.

Last edited:
Stairway to Heaven

Hi fun2,

Hey... I saw that crack about writing the summary to the tune of Stairway to Heaven! Great song, and...the answer is an unequivocal "no"... and of course, you'll have to be punished for that remark if ever we do meet under delicious d/s circumstances :devil:

:rose: (with thorns) CTG

CTG1963 said:
Hi fun2,

Hey... I saw that crack about writing the summary to the tune of Stairway to Heaven! Great song, and...the answer is an unequivocal "no"... and of course, you'll have to be punished for that remark if ever we do meet under delicious d/s circumstances :devil:

:rose: (with thorns) CTG
*giggle*
You saw that, did you? *ducking*

I was just teasing. I wasn't sure if you were in a joking mood. I am glad to see you have a sense of humor :rose: (without thorns)

What kind of punishment do you have in mind? :eek:

fun2kissamy said:
*giggle*
You saw that, did you? *ducking*

I was just teasing. I wasn't sure if you were in a joking mood. I am glad to see you have a sense of humor :rose: (without thorns)

What kind of punishment do you have in mind? :eek:

Mais oui! I do have a sense of humor... and I like yours too (I peeked at a few of your other posts).

Punishment? Darlin' with me, as I hope you'll learn... you've got to work a bit to receive your reward... even if the reward is only to learn how you'll be punished. And yes... your punishment would be rewarding ;)

Or... I could just force you to read this entire thread :D

nathan

That was a long but enjoyable and worth while read. :)

Although I'm not for you, because I'm 45, my daughter is grown, and I'm the first plus size in womens clothing. I believe its referred to as light plumper in BBW, or rubenesque. I'm also dealing with health problems. As well as sexually, I'm a one man woman.

Everything else matches perfectly. I was surprised as I read through your descriptions of the woman you're looking for. As I read through your descriptions of yourself, what you value, and how you are sexually, I was again surprised.

Even though, I'm not what you're looking for, I just wanted to say something. Its extraordinary to find someone like you here online, or anywhere.

I very much hope you find what you're looking for. What you describe is in my opinion the most dynamic, beautiful, loving, type of relationship two people can share.

I wish you the best of luck in finding her. :) :kiss: on the cheek.

CTG1963 said:
Good day, lovely women of Lit!

This is a sincere personal ad from a very eligible, interesting, intelligent, fun, passionate man.

The Short Version

I am seeking a very exceptional woman, for a very exceptional relationship. I’m not talking about perfection, lord knows I’m not perfect! I’m not talking about a fantasy, or an online roleplay. I am looking for a committed partner, for life.

Have you been enjoying reading and dreaming of the kind of sex that people write about in fantasy? Having a devoted husband who pleases you like no other... who also understands and supports the notion of you enjoying mind blowing sex with others as well? Perhaps you fantasize about trying those proverbial big black cocks. Perhaps you’re a submissive, or a sub-curious woman looking for an exceptional kind of dominant mate. Not one who dresses in leather, puts on airs, and is more interested in his body art than he is in building a life... but one who is a born leader, who works hard, plays hard, and accomplishes impressive things... is respected in the community, and is an amazing, creative lover. A man who can send tingles up your spine with a look in his eye. A man who can safely take you through the edge play and ravishment scenes that you long for.

I’m here for you.

Nice....very very nice. :)

Thanks

Lorelei and Amy,

Thanks for your affirmations and encouragement of what I'm trying to do here.

I know there are some special people on Lit... which is why I thought this a good idea in the first place. Clearly, you are two of them!

:rose: Cheers,

CTG

CTG1963 said:
Lorelei and Amy,

Thanks for your affirmations and encouragement of what I'm trying to do here.

I know there are some special people on Lit... which is why I thought this a good idea in the first place. Clearly, you are two of them!

:rose: Cheers,

CTG

It is the ultimate relationship you seek, so I wish it for you from my heart. To be compatable inside and outside of the bedroom. Have the same values, and be able to completely enjoy your sex life. Instead of keeping your desires secret.

You're welcome. :)

Age, experience, excitement, hope and cynicism

Age, experience, excitement, hope and cynicism

It's not easy choosing the right mate. I know that as good as my own choices have been in many ways, they've also been rotten in others. Not my ex's... my choices!

As I meet people it's interesting in a way to see where they stand on the spectrum of hopeful to cynical about meeting a good person, and having a good relationship. No doubt, many people have been through trials with their mates. I used to invest myself in proving to them that not all men are bad. I still know this to be true, but don't feel so compelled to prove it to people anymore.

I have to laugh sometimes... but first let me say that I have met a lot of women in their 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond who are very hopeful, grounded and full of nothin' but love for the men and women around them. It's a pleasure to know people like that, and I feel quite blessed to have so many truly wonderful and amazing people in my life. We can be a powerful support for one another.

Still, in the dating scene, I also have met a lot of wounded puppies, as my friend Jeff used to call them. Nothing you can do or say will restore their faith in the goodness of others. To generalize, many younger women express more hope and less despair. I can't speak for others, but that excitement, hope, glow and sparkle in their eyes can draw me in and wake me up far more than any sexy body part or other physical attribute. It's not uncommon to see women speaking ill of men who date younger women... whether it's jealousy or just plain judgment of others. Again, speaking for myself, I can honestly say that I'm drawn to women by their attitude, regardless of age, more than by anything else. There are clearly MANY things that older women can (and do) teach their younger counterparts... but one of the things the older generation of women (and men) can learn from the younger generation is to keep our eyes focused on goodness, hope, and amazing possibilities, rather than on pain, fears and expected disappointments.

Know your intentions. Set them high and release them to work their magic. And if you're expecting the worst from people... please don't point that thing in my direction :)

Night, y'all.

-CTG

You sound like a wonderful man and had me up until the "no BBW & small breasts"..
I wish you all the luck and hope you find your partner in life :)

Cute Kitty

Valkyrie2006 said:
You sound like a wonderful man and had me up until the "no BBW & small breasts"..
I wish you all the luck and hope you find your partner in life :)

Aww... well, it's good to get close. Thanks for taking a look, Valkyrie, and for your good wishes. I sincerely wish you the same good luck in finding the man of your dreams. Nice-lookin kitty too ;)

By the way, for those of you who may find yourselves sincerely interested in what you've been reading here, please DO note that my preferences, such as for small breasts, are not absolutes, not requirements, but preferences... not all of which I would expect to come together in one perfect person. Again, while I do want to put out what I'm interested in, looking for, and what I prefer, please don't be too quick to rule yourself out because of differences that may be trivial.

In one way, I think I'd feel even better about myself if I were equally attracted to women, regardless of body shape and physical appearance. As you know, these aren't the only considerations for me, by a long shot (!)... but I'm not quite that highly evolved (yet ;) ). And, yeah, the BBW thing is a hard one for me. It's just not my preference. I do hope that all the Big Beautiful Women out there do find the opportunity to connect with those who love them just the way there are though!

CTG

I'm considered a bbw, light plumper. Full figured would fit as well.

You know, we all have our preferences. From higher to lower on the scale of physical looks that we like.

For instance, I don't find myself attracted to chinese men. Although, there was one I found attractive. Which, I never expected to happen.

I don't prefer thin, smaller men. Just not for me. Its not about being shallow for me, its simple attraction.

So, I'm not offended if a certain man is not into me because of my size.

You also mention wounded puppies. Women with issues, and thats the reason why a lot of men like younger women.

I went to therapy. I'm happier with myself more than ever. I love myself. I feel more passion than I ever have. I started to write poetry and songs. I was able to share myself with others without fear of intimacy. I laugh more, I take life less seriously. I'm silly at times. I have a sparkle in my eyes. I have all of me now, to share with someone. I didn't have that when I was young, not even close.

From what I have read you are a fucking idiot who can't stand heavier women and you demean them..Then the wounded puppy comment...So fucking what..Women have issues just like men..but men take it out on women and usually beat the shit out of them and tell them they are worthless and all that shit..I hope to fuck you can't find someone because of your actions...You don't deserve anyone with the way you are fucking acting you bastard!

Lorelei_11 said:
I'm considered a bbw, light plumper. Full figured would fit as well.

You know, we all have our preferences. From higher to lower on the scale of physical looks that we like.

For instance, I don't find myself attracted to chinese men. Although, there was one I found attractive. Which, I never expected to happen.

I don't prefer thin, smaller men. Just not for me. Its not about being shallow for me, its simple attraction.

So, I'm not offended if a certain man is not into me because of my size.

Hi Lorelei,

Thanks for your note and comment, from your sweet BBW self. Yes, we all have preferences of our own, not generally based in anything rational. It takes some self-discipline not to take things personally in the world of dating and attraction... but imho it's clearly the best route to take. To each his/her own.

CTG

Back