Will you marry me?

amazed

I'm amazed and delighted that wonderful women keep finding this thread and sending the occasional PM. Thanks!

I thought it deserved a bump... and I promise to finally do my part, and add some more installments.

CTG

a day in the life, continued

As my soft palms grazed her nipples, then caressed in gentle circles, I could feel how hard her little nubs already were.

With a more sudden and swift movement, I turned her by the shoulders to face me, bent my knees, and lifted her up into the air, her waist on my shoulder, and carried her into the living room.

She shrieked at her sudden powerlessness. Almost as quickly, I bent and set her briefly on her feet beside the sofa. Completely naked before me, I layed her down softly on the warm fabric and, on one knee, lowered my head to deliver the kiss she had earlier been denied. Softly, at first, just touching her top lip, then allowing her hungry mouth to suck and squeeze my lips and tongue. As we kissed, my hand moved slowly, but not so light as to tickle much, down her soft stomach, and towards her freshly-shaven nether lips.

I was not surprised to find her already dripping with desire, and gently caressed the exposed lips with my middle finger, both soothing and exciting her at the same time. Dipping into her honey pot, I brought my finger back up to our joined lips, and together we lapped at her sweetness on my firm finger.

Her moans, as they always did, caused my body temperature to rise a few degrees.

to be continued...

CTG

A surprise

"Come upstairs with me," I whispered in her ear.

She moaned softly in protest, wanting nothing other than to have me further her pleasure.

"I have a surprise for you."

She eyed me with curiosity and anticipation.

"Come."

She rose... and I ushered her up the stairs. In the bedroom she slowed slightly as she saw the cuffs awaiting her at the foot of the bed. Turning to look at me, she started to ask...

"Shh," I replied with a finger to my lips. "Onto the bed."

She complied, sitting naked on the bare fitted sheet, cool against her much warmer butt, her legs outstretched in the directions of the cuffs. I knelt at the foot of the bed, taking her slender right ankle in my hand, and closing the leather cuff around it, tightening it securely. And then the left. Her arms and upper body remained un-restrained, but her inability to move her legs much at all immobilized her effectively.

A long-held dream of hers was about to come true, and I did not intend to allow any short-term inhibitions to intrude.

"Have a sip of water," I offered, handing her a glass. "I'll be back in a minute."

Back downstairs, I opened the door to welcome our guest, who had been waiting there patiently for a few minutes.

"She's ready..."

Wow you sound like a really great guy! If I wasnt already married I would try to snatch you up. ;) Good luck with everything!

Shimmygirl23

Back