Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up, I can't seem to concentrate on working and so I'm not going to even try anymore.

I think I'll give my Lover a call and have a little phone sex and enjoy some mutaul masturbation if I can pull him away :eek:
 
Been slacking. Wife got layed off on Monday so I don't have as much alone time as I used to. It's a blessing and a curse lol. While she was happy to be 'freed' from a mental torturing thankless job, We are like night and day when it comes to the internet, chatting, and sex :) I'm the out going socialable one and she's introverted, extremely private and conservative :). Been together since 92 so i'm used to it. :rose: I don't nor have ever wanted to rub her nose in it so to speak :) I don't have any other words to describe that feeling :)
 
Downstairs on the nice, new comfy sofa. Watching the Babestation "babes" - such as they are - trying desperately to entice you into spending a couple of quid per minute on inane chatter.
 
on the bed last night after reading some naughty thread...I had no choice but to stroke my shaved cock until it erupted...very good hard squirts
 
About 15 minutes ago right here under my nice, warm comfy covers. I'm a little wet and sticky between my legs, and I plan on laying here for a bit and savoring the last of my afterglow :)
 
About an hour ago after reading some hot articles on Lit sat in front of my computer.Caught my cum in hand & enjoyed every drop(wife out shopping so not disturbed).
 
about 10 mins ago here at my desk thanks to a lovely video clip a fellow poster shared!
 
At my desk.......chatting with a woman who was sharing very intimate and naughty pictures of her self..........
 
Right here in our bed, naked and with my legs wide open and my pussy swollen, rosy pink and glistening wet!
 
here at my desk

yesterday evening before going home. think i will have to repeat that today.
 
I’m alone in the house, in the bedroom wearing one of his dress shirts that is unbuttoned down the front, and I am naked underneath. I’m standing in front of the full length mirror with my legs slightly parted and my foot resting on the small dressing table stool. I opened the shirt wider and admired my reflection . . . my breasts are full, nipples hard and mons smooth and puffy with anticipation.

My clit and pussy are exposed and clearly visible and as I look at my reflection, I think of how it feels when he eats me and with those thoughts that faint tingling sensation began to grow and ripple through me. My full, heavy breasts begging to be touched and I could see that the color of my aureoles had changed from a soft girlish pink to a darker dusky shade that are used to a man’s tongue, used to having a man’s mouth tease and bite them into hard, erect peaks.

I moved closer to the mirror and gently pulling the small tight clitoral hood I could see my clit, soft and pink between my legs and when I started rubbing myself, my clit changed to a hard, swollen achy nub protruding from its hood. Slipping two fingers into my glistening wet pussy I could feel my juices accumulating and slowly seeping out and oozing downward between my thighs as I sank to my knees and began stroking and caressing myself in earnest seeking my own sexual relief.
 
Last edited:
a couple of hours ago in front of my laptop watching a rather hot shemale compilation.
 
my little buddy woke me at 2:am. had a good jack off fell back to sleep, after I cleaned up...now im edging before I leave for work
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top