Relationships that start vanilla and turn kinky...

Keep it going......

The first 3 years Very Vanilla. Last 2 years getting kinky. Bondage, fuck swings, Very explicit sexting in word and photography.I travel alot and she is a good sport. I like to get wound up and build things she will try prettry well anything once or more.
 
Part of married life for us is limited time for anything other than vanilla. Kids, work, farm life...

We were pretty wild in younger years and now and then we find a quiet night to ourselves when inspiration grips us both at the same time.

I've been writing a little kink lately, some bdsm. Its difficult to keep all the terminology out of it. It's like a political or religious nomenclature to some to the point they forget the point of it. Getting your kink on, whatever it is.

Was thinking about it while watching some porn with my one and only last night and lead to some spanking and clamps. She's embarassed to communicate her likes/dislikes and it was fun to force her to. We learned a little about each other in a gentle and constructive way.

Can't wait till the stars align next to see where it takes us.

Personally, I'm grateful for our vanilla... is your favourite flavour quite so tasty if you get it all the time or does vanilla have its merit to keep you going in between feeds and whet your appetite for when you get to smother yourself in chocolate sauce.
 
Here is a thread that I posted that has my story:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1317088

I am enjoying discovering our kinks together and it has turned out surprisingly well that we are into the same type of lifestyle and kinks. Things happen for a reason :heart:
Our relationship has always been strong, but I feel that it is made stronger by sharing this with each other. The trust, mutual respect, passion and love we have for each other has intensified by communicating our fantasies and desires.
"Vanilla" was good, but our DD/lg lifestyle (for as recent as we have started living it) is out of this world.

I think the hardest part for me was getting all of the BDSM falsified references and stereotypes that you see in movies and tv shows out of my head. Which didn't take more than 2 seconds after discovering Lit.
And his biggest struggle is fearing that he might break me. I'm not as fragile as I look, and I am enjoy everything that he has dished out ;) pain mixed with pleasure is a beautiful thing.

And I am happy to be growing with him every day, one step at a time.
 
Hell yes! Most all of my relationships have begun vanilla and then much to my partner's glee, found out I was kinky as hell. I've never had good luck finding a D/s relationship from the beginning. Tried, but the Doms I've met have all been assholes. Seems more successful when you gently lead your vanilla partner down Kinky Avenue :)
 
my story is more than a little complicated but my present relationship wasn't anything i would have ever guessed or considered. i never had any kinky or lesbian fantasies or desires, i was very vanilla. It began as vanilla because it started out as a job, my first ever fresh out of high school, as a personal assistant and literally overnight became what it is without any real build-up or anything. One day i was the way i had been, the next day i was who i am today.
 
Back
Top