Resourses Needed!

Hi all! I've recently found myself leading a group for persons with disabilities to learn to recognize and build healthy sexual relationships and to become better sexual self-advocates. As part of this, I'm trying to provide resources on a variety of sexual topics to make sure the person's in the group understand they're not alone if they find themselves wanting to explore less vanilla sex but also to ensure they aren't exploited by less savory characters.

Does anyone know of any resources that might give a good overview or intro to the BDSM (or other less vanilla sexual) lifestyle and also that highlights active consent? Preferably something that would be more like a flyer or infographic... something not too overloaded with info but that could encourage a person to ask more or to seek out additional resources if needed.

Many thanks!

I don't have anything helpful, but I love this! I think there's a bit of stuff online about the difference between BDSM and abuse, which could be a particularly useful distinction for this group, as you're obviously wanting to ensure they don't end up subjected to the latter.

Back