Your Most Memorable Ejaculation

I've known some "interesting" women in my life. This one from back in my youth...I was 23 and she was 19, part of the secretarial pool at work, she was 6'2" blonde, busty and a little odd. This time, she wanted to sit across from each other, nude and kiss. No touching with hands. Maybe the stray brush nipple to nipple. We were at it for over 25 minutes when my cock was just throbbing, wanting to be touched. And with one last brush of our nipples, I exploded all over her tits and stomach. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. We never did that again. Tried a few other things but never as intense and draining as that.

have to add the latest memorable ejaculation. She demonstrated with my cock how she blew her boss on the way home from a business meeting in the car. Talk and sucked the whole thing for me ending in her swallowing my load just like she did her bosses.

I've known some "interesting" women in my life. This one from back in my youth...I was 23 and she was 19, part of the secretarial pool at work, she was 6'2" blonde, busty and a little odd. This time, she wanted to sit across from each other, nude and kiss. No touching with hands. Maybe the stray brush nipple to nipple. We were at it for over 25 minutes when my cock was just throbbing, wanting to be touched. And with one last brush of our nipples, I exploded all over her tits and stomach. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. We never did that again. Tried a few other things but never as intense and draining as that.

Very hot. I may add that to my sexual bucket list.

ES

have to add the latest memorable ejaculation. She demonstrated with my cock how she blew her boss on the way home from a business meeting in the car. Talk and sucked the whole thing for me ending in her swallowing my load just like she did her bosses.

W O W.

Acid

I was on a late bus with a hot girl from the neighbouring town after a dance and I was on LSD. I was still a virgin at the time but connected with this gal as she had a reputation as we used to say.

Anyway, we started necking and petting and I had my hands in her panties and she was fondling my cock and it felt like I had one constant ejaculation for the hour-long bus ride.

Had similar in my youth when a fwb thought it'd be fun to tease each other all afternoon to kill boredom.

Both undressed to underwear, nothing but kissing and hands all over each other for about 4 hours.

Part of the fun was to build each other as close to cumming as possible, then halt and watch TV for 5 minutes whilst still teasing the other.

When I came in the end, her petite 5ft frame and 26A cups were soaked in cum. I could barely move, legs twitching.

She then proceeded to have me lick her clean, and kneel over my face so she could even the score.

Yep

I was with my girlfriend and her lady friend. We got really hot together. We were all naked on a big blanket in the middle of our living room. I was on my knees leaning back in a "sunworshiper" position, with my hands on the floor behind me and my hips thrust all the way forward. This gives great access to the cock and her friend took full advantage. My girlfriend was standing, straddling my face. I was devouring her lovingly and she was moaning loudly, cumming a few times. Her friend was kneeling in front of my knees and giving me the greatest head I had ever had. I was full staff, very big from her stimulations. I warned that if she didn't stop I was going to cum. She quickened her pace and really put on the suction. There was no fucking way any man could maintain control with the sensation I felt. I erupted a full, massive load blasting into her loving mouth. She swallowed every drop with loving caresses of her hands and mouth. It was unbelievably intense.

That was our first threesome together with her and it lead to a few more. In each tryst we had after that my first load was always in our friend's loving mouth. To this day, the best head I've ever gotten. I just couldn't ever hold back even if I wanted to. Felt too good. In that first threesome we also did a vaginal/oral double-dip, once again in our friend's mouth.

Damn I miss that...

Taboos like genuine voyeuring and exposure trip me pretty hard. Hard to explain...

The first time I jacked off in front of my gf, I got a mental block that prevented my from cumming. I tried everything I could think of, but couldn't make myself cum. I was sweating, breathing hard and thought about up, but kept pumping even though nothing was happening. I dunno how long I'd been at it, when she finally cupped my balls in one hand and gave a little squeeze.

THAT did it. I blasted cum all over her tits, neck, tummy and it just kept cumming and cumming until she was totally drenched and dripping with semen. There are a few reasons why I remembered that time with her long after we were together. For one, it was the first time I'd really had to swallow.

A gf once had me on my back, wrists cuffed above my head to the headboard, and took her time teasing me. lots of wandering hands and lips, a few teases of her mouth around my cock, and just the slightest hint of penetration, she finally after much too long decided to get me off with her hands. Hit the wall behind the bed.

I have two I consider memorable ... and the outcome of the first one was exactly 17 years ago! :heart:

The first time I jacked off in front of my gf, I got a mental block that prevented my from cumming. I tried everything I could think of, but couldn't make myself cum. I was sweating, breathing hard and thought about up, but kept pumping even though nothing was happening. I dunno how long I'd been at it, when she finally cupped my balls in one hand and gave a little squeeze.

THAT did it. I blasted cum all over her tits, neck, tummy and it just kept cumming and cumming until she was totally drenched and dripping with semen. There are a few reasons why I remembered that time with her long after we were together. For one, it was the first time I'd really had to swallow.

I love it when a woman lightly grabs and squeezes my balls just prior to cumming, it makes a very nice gush of cum. I had a gf that would do that while on top of me in the cowgirl position. After she came, she would move her hips and thrust on top of me encouraging me to cum inside her. When I was ready she grabbed my balls behind her and give a squeeze. She really enjoyed how that caused me to squirt deep inside her.

ES

My best

My most memeroble happend while sucking a dildo. I was rubbing my nipples and started cumming without touching my cock. My ass twitched and I shot about 10 huge streams of nut. I was amazed.

Bump

It has been a while since I posted on this thread!

Here is another memorable ejaculation:

I was with a lady that liked to give OTK spankings. She had me get naked and stand in front of her while she was seated. She was dressed in a tight top, short skirt, and heels.

She had me get over her lap and gave me a light spanking over her bare thighs. It did nothing for me at first and I could barely feel anything. She had me get up and I was not hard or turned on at all. She grabbed my dick and it got a little bigger and she put me back over her lap for more spanking.

When I stood up again I was not hard or turned on at all, but my ass was starting to get warm. Then she stood up and stepped out of her panties handing them to me. Instantly I got hard AND she told me to put them on. I carefully tried to put them on. They were white cotton with some stretch material because somehow I got them on. My dick stuck out the top stretching the panties even more than my
waist.

She put me back over her naked thighs for me spanking. Now I began to feel it more and more. Soon my ass my stinging and very warm. As the pain caused me to lose my erection she would have me stand up for a rest. While I stood before her she took my dick out of the panties and slowly jacked me off getting me rock hard again. Then it was back over her lap for more spanking.

This went on for about 30 minutes, spanking, teasing, and spanking. Finally for the last time over her lap she pulled down the panties to my ankles and put my erection between her thighs locking them in place. She spanked me to an amazing orgasm. I ejaculated all over the floor beneath her and yelled out louder than I meant to, embarrassing myself. It was a wonderful pain/pleasure mixture.

ES

When I caught one of my college girlfriends cheating by complete accident when opening my laptop when I woke up in the morning during a weekend and she was still logged into my computer - but also logged into her own and talking to a guy she fucked that night before

Made me think...

This made me think; one I remember was when my wife, who was usually not into sex too much, offered her upturned ass to me. I was on my stomach licking her and eating her vagina from behind, she fucked my face moaning and groaning about how good I was tonguefucking her. I finally got up in behind her and fucked as deep as I could go while she fucked me back. I went off like a fucking firehose.

The second time was less than five years ago when I was jerking it, and had thoughts of cumming on my own face, maybe even into my own mouth. I shot like a teenager. Missed my face altogether.

Back