Free Association Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That does sound chaotic! Moving is always so stressful. Hope you are not having to go too far.

Hijack ...

Airplane.

LOL...I just realised I was confusing this thread with 'Naoko's views news and shoes' thread! :eek:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand..to keep the thread going (looks up..yup - free association)

Jefferson Airplane

You really ARE getting confused!

oh comeon HP I bet you find there's a point where the two meld.

..There must be somewhere out of here, said the Joker to the Bee...Hendrix (watched the video of his Monterey performance last night..or was it early this morning)

oh comeon HP I bet you find there's a point where the two meld.

..There must be somewhere out of here, said the Joker to the Bee...Hendrix (watched the video of his Monterey performance last night..or was it early this morning)

Hendrix ... guitar licks.

Now, I better not get confused between this thread and Misquotes with that word 'licks' lying invitingly around :devil::kiss:

Now, I better not get confused between this thread and Misquotes with that word 'licks' lying invitingly around :devil::kiss:

No, dear Duchess.
It's Remembrance Sunday and we have other things on our mind this morning
(e.g., a parade in the rain).

Suddenly I realised I might not be the only one who gets confused by the two threads and the potential for crossover.

Foxy Lady has a terrific lick! Present company included! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back