whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter and I kneeling before her boyfriend. She has his hard cock in her hand and directs it to my hungry mouth. As she's telling me how hot this is, my sexy wife is close by watching everything.

Add a lady with a whip to the picture punishing your naughty ass while you suck the young man's cock.

My Fantasy right now is this. To meet a nice older guy for chat as friends do. Become friends and let nature take it course. I just don't get why when you meet a guy the 1st questions he asks are, are you hard? stroking?, naked? What ever happened to a nice chat? If you hit it off with someone then all those above questions are going to come with time.

My Fantasy right now is this. To meet a nice older guy for chat as friends do. Become friends and let nature take it course. I just don't get why when you meet a guy the 1st questions he asks are, are you hard? stroking?, naked? What ever happened to a nice chat? If you hit it off with someone then all those above questions are going to come with time.

I think the reason these are the first questions is that here is one of the few places you can ask those questions straight out and when people are on here they are generally turned on

Add a lady with a whip to the picture punishing your naughty ass while you suck the young man's cock.

LMAO, good one Lady. WOW, three dominate women to tell me what to do. Lady, my wife and my daughter.

I think the reason these are the first questions is that here is one of the few places you can ask those questions straight out and when people are on here they are generally turned on
Well guess I am just a romantic at heart or living in a fantasy world

My biggest fantasy right now is joining a couple for a MFM and double penetrate the wife with the husband. That would be sooo hot.

Well guess I am just a romantic at heart or living in a fantasy world

And there is certainly NOTHING wrong with that and I don't think that you are living in a fantasy world. Although it probably seems like that at times.

There are those of us who would MUCH rather having a meaningful connection with someone before sliding between the sheets. I've never one that really enjoys the blow and go... and I sure don't like pushy people either. Just because I don't have my dick out stroking on cam, doesn't mean I wouldn't get off doing that for the right person....

And there is certainly NOTHING wrong with that and I don't think that you are living in a fantasy world. Although it probably seems like that at times.

There are those of us who would MUCH rather having a meaningful connection with someone before sliding between the sheets. I've never one that really enjoys the blow and go... and I sure don't like pushy people either. Just because I don't have my dick out stroking on cam, doesn't mean I wouldn't get off doing that for the right person....
Finally someone who gets what i mean

Finally someone who gets what i mean

I suspect that there are others here who understand this also. It does seem like that a majority of men that I have chatted with over the years typically are either just fantasizing about the idea or really just want to get their rocks off. I cannot fault them for that. :) It just so happens that I desire a little bit more and don't mind looking for it.

Last edited:
right now

Righ now my fantasy is to be on my knees dressed in my friends, wifes, clothes. with her telling/making me suck his cock. Calling me dirty names. Making me beg for his cum. Telling me she won't ever suck his dick again. "That's your job" she screams. I just smile cause I know I'll be sucking cock and loving it. Then he cums in my mouth, pulls out and shoot some cum on my face. His wife is taking pics, and laughing at me calling me a little cock sucking cum slut.

My fantasy right now is to find a patient, nice, safe, sane guy who is interested in spending a day showing me the bix-sexual "ropes" so to speak. Someone I will be comfortable and brave enough to explore my sexual fantasies with--which is giving and receiving anal (to completion--no chickening out this time for me).

I just have to be careful being married and I get really nervous that I will either get an STD or that my wife will find out, that more than anything is keeping my fantasy from happening.

a picture is worth a mouthful of words ...as far as fantasies go

euro.jpg

Righ now my fantasy is to be on my knees dressed in my friends, wifes, clothes. with her telling/making me suck his cock. Calling me dirty names. Making me beg for his cum. Telling me she won't ever suck his dick again. "That's your job" she screams. I just smile cause I know I'll be sucking cock and loving it. Then he cums in my mouth, pulls out and shoot some cum on my face. His wife is taking pics, and laughing at me calling me a little cock sucking cum slut.

I have a lot of fantasies like this - don't need the wife element, but certainly the idea of being discovered, or passed around to the guys friends works too.

Yea your right you can leave the wife out. I just would like to be in a dress on my knees with a big cock in my mouth. They could pass me around to.

I have a lot of fantasies like this - don't need the wife element, but certainly the idea of being discovered, or passed around to the guys friends works too.

My Fantasy's

Mine are usually about the same. I would like to watch my wife jack off another guy (with a big cock of course) while I finger her. If that turns her on, and I think it would, I would like her to keep going...sucking his cock, fucking him, etc if she wanted too! I would enjoy jerking off while I watch her.
Another fantasy is to be blindfolded and give totally anonymous oral sex to another guy (suck him off and play with his cock) while his wife or girlfriend watches. The blindfold would go on before I meet them and stay on until after they have gone, never seeing who they are.

coersion

my fantasy themes are coercive....forced to suck cock and to be fucked...by threat of force such as a beating....or blackmail to expose other acts...or perhaps a revenge motive by a former gf....restraints are good too

the scenes are always graphic such as "she squeezed my cheeks together with her right hand, my balls in her left hand...saying...you'll do as you're told cunt, your mouth is nothing but a vagina with a tongue, i'm charging money for men to use you and you'll suck their cocks and swallow their cum or you'll feel the skin whipped off that precious fuckable ass, when i tell you to bend over for a giant cock up your cunt you'll make it snappy or i'll just cut your cock and balls clean off"

you know, cause i'm a slut...smile

My husband Billy-boy being top ridden by my girl friend Kay while I cane her lovely behind and my other girl friend Teri with her lips and tongue busy satisfying the horny little girl between my legs. Hopefully all this will happen later today....my house guests have left!!!!!

My husband Billy-boy being top ridden by my girl friend Kay while I cane her lovely behind and my other girl friend Teri with her lips and tongue busy satisfying the horny little girl between my legs. Hopefully all this will happen later today....my house guests have left!!!!!

Lately it has been anythiing involving LadyC...I think I am developing a lust for her :eek: :p

Today I am going to our local nude beach. My body is shaved and my ass is badly wanting a cock. I would love to be lying on my towel, my ass open, allready lubed and waiting and have a thick hard guy come along and slide into me without saying a thing. I dont look back or say anything either, I just enjoy the feel of my ass being filled by my anonymous lover. Holding me down at my waist he pumps me steadily until he explodes inside me then pulls out and walks away, leaving my dripping ass exposed for all to see.

If anyone knows what beach Im talking about I`ll be there around 1:30 this afternoon. I`ll be the one with the smooth oily ass ;)

If I knew, I'd bring Billy-boy and have him give you a good one. He loves a shaved male butt....and if you were on elbows and knees, I milk you while he buggers you.

My fantasy right now is to like i usually do comb CL to find a guy then email him and it turns out i know him. then rush to his place to get my ass filled with his cum i would love to go bare so i can feel everybit of that explosion!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back