Avo

Yes, it's kind of hot for us to hear about this problem of yours but I understand that it isn't the same for you. Sex addiction is known to be a real issue for a small number of people. Many of the same strategies that work for other forms of addiction are effective. However, I suspect it ultimately comes down to a battle of willpower to control things.

Perhaps start off by 'rationing' yourself. Set targets. Maybe limit yourself to two or three orgasms per day to begin with. Choose something that seems realistic and obtainable. You can still enjoy masturbating and having sex. In fact, taking time over your pleasure and relishing the experience may help you wait longer until the next time. Don't be put off if you have a few failures as you go along. It's a process.

Hope that's at least a little bit helpful perhaps.

I usually masterbate 7 hours a day so maybe just going for 6? It’s a huge sex reliever. As for hitting a good Target, the sink there gets a good humping.

I also want to note I’ve tried a chasity belt and it worked a little but I still jumped.

I usually masterbate 7 hours a day so maybe just going for 6? It’s a huge sex reliever. As for hitting a good Target, the sink there gets a good humping.

Wow, that's just wow. Have you thought of a chasity belt that someone controls or maybe some serious therapy. Humping what? I use a pillow and my husbands leg but it sounds like you're way out there...using a sink in a public washroom?

So, I’m compulsively humping. Hot right? No. It’s to the point I can’t go to the store with going to the bathroom to take a break. I’m seeing a therapist but it’s not really working.

It’s seriously out of control and I masterbate and cum but it’s never enough. I have sex, but it’s not enough. Any serious answers?

I am a guy, so probably can't exactly relate. You don't say if you are single, or what. But in general, I find that if I consciously delay the activity of masturbating, then when I do let it happen, the orgasms are so strong that it saturates me for fairly long times. And then I am calm until I need it again. That may not make sense, but the idea is to make sure you are really ripe and ready, then have as intense (and repeated) orgasms in a session; that may 'hold you' (so you can get through Target anyway;).

If you're in shape too, take up running long distances. The endorphins released will not only get you off, but will satisfy your craving to get off sexually as that is what makes you want to get off in the first place. Pesky endorphins.

If you're in shape too, take up running long distances. The endorphins released will not only get you off, but will satisfy your craving to get off sexually as that is what makes you want to get off in the first place. Pesky endorphins.

I never thought about that. I’ll try that out, two for one!

I am a guy, so probably can't exactly relate. You don't say if you are single, or what. But in general, I find that if I consciously delay the activity of masturbating, then when I do let it happen, the orgasms are so strong that it saturates me for fairly long times. And then I am calm until I need it again. That may not make sense, but the idea is to make sure you are really ripe and ready, then have as intense (and repeated) orgasms in a session; that may 'hold you' (so you can get through Target anyway;).

I’m not single so I use my partners leg and play “pony”, humping their leg. So I take it you edge? I just have no self control and I like the idea that I’m doing such a “shameful” act

I’m not single so I use my partners leg and play “pony”, humping their leg. So I take it you edge? I just have no self control and I like the idea that I’m doing such a “shameful” act

Yes, I edge. Possibly just as excessively as you hump! I am retired so I have time. I set up what I call my 'sessions' and devote most of an afternoon to edging up to the point, and just backing off. Stimulated by images and Lit stories. And when the orgasm finally hits, it is like a nuclear bomb going off from inside me through my cock and expelled. The emotional impact is so intense that I can go a day or two before I need to repeat it. That's why I suggested let it build until it overwhelms you; it may hold/satisfy you for a day or two?

I'll try until tonight, so 5 hours. I usually hump but don't cum so...the humping is my main thing. i just want to be primal.

O god, now I’m thinking of my schnoodle.

I’ve denied myself for 3 hours and it’s not easy at all

Learn something every day on Lit: 'schnoodle'. Now that will rumble around my head for a while....

Distraction techniques are a good idea. Exercise is excellent for this.

Aiming for a big, powerful orgasm will hopefully leave you more satisfied and might allow you to stretch the time between sessions.

Also, a medical solution, antidepressants, are good too. They suppress the libido.

Also, a medical solution, antidepressants, are good too. They suppress the libido.

Yeah, but my experience with them was that even mild doses completely killed off my libido. And thankful there was a great liberation a couple of years ago when my psych and I weaned me off of one of the worst offenders. This allowed my sexual quotient to re-emerge very strongly. So, tread this path very carefully...

Hi

I think the exercise idea is good one, it can’t hurt if anything you will be in great shape 👍

As someone pointed out, certain drugs can help kill your libido but they might have other harmful side effects. You could try a different therapist with some different approaches. Hypnosis can help some people with drug or alcohol or tobacco issues, maybe that could help you as well.

I guess there are many who would almost like to trade some of your problems with their lack of libido. I suppose there are always problems at both ends of the spectrum. Things are only a problem if they impact the rest of your life. If you need a break every hour, that probably impacts your life.

Yeah, but my experience with them was that even mild doses completely killed off my libido. And thankful there was a great liberation a couple of years ago when my psych and I weaned me off of one of the worst offenders. This allowed my sexual quotient to re-emerge very strongly. So, tread this path very carefully...

Well, it doesn't kill it off completely, I'm still ready at the drop of a pair of panties, but it had a very calming effect and I was able to think of other things.

Now the first one we, my doc and I, tried was Prozac. The doc said it would suppress my libido. It did the exact opposite. Next try was Paxil, that not only made my depression tolerable but smoothed out my libido considerably.

I was off them for a while and was doing pretty good, then life got in the way again and I went back on them. While I was off them my libido increased significantly. So I remain on them to this day, my depression is held at bay as is my libido.

Amendment

Well, it doesn't kill it off completely, I'm still ready at the drop of a pair of panties, but it had a very calming effect and I was able to think of other things.

Now the first one we, my doc and I, tried was Prozac. The doc said it would suppress my libido. It did the exact opposite. Next try was Paxil, that not only made my depression tolerable but smoothed out my libido considerably.

I was off them for a while and was doing pretty good, then life got in the way again and I went back on them. While I was off them my libido increased significantly. So I remain on them to this day, my depression is held at bay as is my libido.

Actually, Paxil (generic Paroxetine) was the med that was suppressing my libido so much. Possibly another one which was Seroquel (generic Quetiapine) from which we weaned me in about the same time frame (2015). I still take another antidepressant, and an anti-anxiety med, and probably will for life. Now in a happy medium with good mental health stability while permitting these lovely concupiscent urges. :)

P.S. Please don't take my antidepressant experience as a recommendation either for or against a particular medication; what may work (or not) for one individual could be entirely different for another. Just sayin'...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried a urologist instead of sex therapist? It may be something physiological. Also there may be some prescription medicine to help with that.

Other than that, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I can't say much more.
Good luck!:cattail:

Actually, Paxil (generic Paroxetine) was the med that was suppressing my libido so much. Possibly another one which was Seroquel (generic Quetiapine) from which we weaned me in about the same time frame (2015). I still take another antidepressant, and an anti-anxiety med, and probably will for life. Now in a happy medium with good mental health stability while permitting these lovely concupiscent urges. :)

P.S. Please don't take my antidepressant experience as a recommendation either for or against a particular medication; what may work (or not) for one individual could be entirely different for another. Just sayin'...

Maybe your Paxil was too strong, I take a 20mg and I'm now balanced.

Have you tried a urologist instead of sex therapist? It may be something physiological. Also there may be some prescription medicine to help with that.

Other than that, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I can't say much more.
Good luck!:cattail:

Also might what to get your testosterone level checked. Yes, women do produce testosterone but at a level far less than a man. But, you might be producing too much.

My wife's libido went way low. The doctor gave her some testosterone pills, fixed her right up. She only had to take them for a while, they gave her system the kick it needed to produce her own. They never did figure out why it had slowed down so much.

Wait, the threadstarter is female?
In that case, there's a female-only affliction called "Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder" (PGAD). It's a neurological thing, and it required consultation with the doctor ASAP.
I never researched it well, so I can't say anything more. I'm not a doctor.

Back