Sexy hairy armpit

Which one is kinky armpits


  • Total voters
    50

Sabitha69

Virgin
Joined
Dec 2, 2016
Posts
16
Guys and gals I lust love the armpits. Did you ever smell the sweaty musky armpits of your girls mingled with the perfume what the used. God I'm slave to my girl's armpits. I lick suck and munch on those nicely trimmed armpits and often cum on those pits. I want to know more about your armpit fetish experience and love to share mine.
 
I was in Germany many years ago at the height of summer. A group of girls came walking towards me, wearing light summery clothing. One of them, who was very dark-haired, wore a sleeveless dress. They were obviously tourists and, just before I reached them, they stopped to look at the surrounding sights. The dark-haired girl raised her arm to point at the castle high up on the hill above the town and revealed a totally untouched armpit.

I was absolutely smitten. It's one of my great regrets that I didn't have the courage to stop to talk to her but every time I see a picture of a girl with underarm hair I think of her.
 
I love hairy women! Not just armpits, hairy all over.

I recently had to go for a hospital appointment and the nurse who assisted the doctor had arms that were covered in fine but very dark hair. My mind was totally distracted by the thought of how extensive it might be. Far more effective than any anaesthetic.
 
I love to lick my wife's hairy armpits when she goes a while without shaving. I'd be happy if she never shaved them. I am lucky she does not shave or wax her pussy. It's nice and hairy.
 
Hairy armpit

The thought of hairy armpit the person who comes to my mind is Geetha. She is typical Brahmin woman with little bit chubby pale complexion. She is my friend's wife and very orthodox one. Occasionally she wears sleeveless undies while in home. God she is perfectly trimmed her armpits and looks pretty sexy. Her dark black hair is very contrast to her skin texture. I just love her pits and I'm waiting to smell those sexy kinky pits.
 
Love it - always have done. For me it is the sign of full sexual maturity and confidence. I love to lick my girls armpits and when fucking often like to nuzzle into one to make me cum.
I am so glad she is hairy and I dont think that like armpit and body hair on a woman is a fetish. Rather the other way around. Wanting a woman smooth and hairless seesm a nit odd to be, but to each their own. Whatever get you through the night, as they say.
 
I came across this clip of the gorgeous Lise Danvers* in a 1970s French film Contes immoraux (Immoral Tales).

Oh for those heady days when girls thought that shaving off their body hair was a disgusting habit.

GetImage


*I wonder what happened to her
 
I prefer natural. Overall, I won't regret the shift back to natural in porn & society. And I truly believe the current phase of shaved is porn driven and will pass.

Make of this what you will; I am very attracted to females with very flat chests and natural hair everywhere....I am very attracted to sissy males who are smooth...for the average male I like a hairy chest, trimmed beard and a head of hair a little longer than average.

The few things I generally find unattractive include; men with smooth faces...men with hair on their bodies except for just the pubes...and shaving stubble anyplace on anyone :eek:
 
Well due to the last post I have to say this:

1. Once a month I shave my armpits so if it's been a month since I shaved you will find hair.
2. I trim my pubes once a week to every-other week: beard trimmer set to #4
3. I shave in a way where I can go w/out shaving for 3 days but sometimes I go the entire week and grow a beard
4. Lots of body hair that sometimes I go natural and other times the lady shaves.
 
I'm delighted to see that the vote still has "Very hairy" in the lead, which is just as it should be.

One kind soul has gone to the trouble of assembling a collection of film clips - mostly from European films (fortunately, the fetish for hairlessness is less prevalent over here) - for those who feel deprived of the sight of under-arm hair: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrFrehley100
 
Well due to the last post I have to say this:

1. Once a month I shave my armpits so if it's been a month since I shaved you will find hair.
2. I trim my pubes once a week to every-other week: beard trimmer set to #4
3. I shave in a way where I can go w/out shaving for 3 days but sometimes I go the entire week and grow a beard
4. Lots of body hair that sometimes I go natural and other times the lady shaves.

This post reminded me that "natural" probably means untrimmed - duh :eek: Thus, I want to clarify that I consider "neatly trimmed" and "untrimmed" to both mean natural...I should also say I do not find shaved unattractive, just have a preference for natural.
 
Back
Top