Smoking weed during sex?

This is a huge fantasy of mine to have the woman I'm with get high during sex for me and it was recently fulfilled for me! What has everybody else experienced while having sex while smoking? Anything we should for sure try?

Love smoking bud and fucking...sharing hits and kissing while you're fucking
makes it even better!

We do

My wife and I tried pot at a very late stage in our lives - she was 54, me 58. Neither of us ever did any as teens.
She decided to try with friends she works with. Didn't tell me for a long time. But she started talking about it, how it was no worse than drinking etc. Finally, she admitted that she'd tried and liked it.
Long story short, she got me to try and now we both use it on occasion.
For us, it makes sex better

Personally, I would get nothing special from smoking weed and having sex as I get nothing from special from weed. I've smoked it, vaped it, ate it (different strains and sources before any pot smokers comment) and it never affected me. Probably genetic as my father told me earlier this year that he tried several different versions to no effect except for a particularly strong one from Colorado which had a tiny one.

As for my wife, she has anxiety and smokes occasionally when it gets to be too much. It helps her mellow out and relax, doesn't really put her in the mood for sex.

Which strains are better for enhancing the sex? Any favorites?

Which strains are better for enhancing the sex? Any favorites?

Well, weed falls into two major categories - indica and sativa - but most sold today is some sort of hybrid. Indica is more for relaxing a bit, sativa for a boost of energy.
We usually use a sativa based hybrid if we smoke during the day (rare) and an indica strain to relax at night.

As for which is better to enhance sex, there are many different opinions. My wife says it usually depends on her mood before she smokes. She needs to be relaxed to enjoy sex, so likes the indica. But, sometimes the sativa hybrid we've been able to get (Sour Diesel) really gets her going . . .

I usually go for the indica to help me masturbate

hey...

As a fifty year pot smoker, its my opinion that either activity should be enjoyed to its fullest as an exclusive act unto itself
I love smoking GOOD smoke,
(and its gotta hit all the parameters for me for it to be good, taste, good texture of the smoke on the pallete, feel of the weed itself, sweetness, flavorful but lightly lingering after taste--, and of course its GOTTA take the top of your head off.
Or it ain't GOOD.)

I LOVE sex, in all its configurations and combinations--, but to me and the way I process pleasure and enjoyment. The flow of the sexual experience gets confusing, every time I'm reaching for or hitting the joint or exhaling, I'm concentrating on those aspects, of the entire 'present' situation, so the feelings or the sensations created by the sex I'm having are competing with that that the weed is doing its best to impose on my psyche and mind.

I said all that to say this, I'm of the opinion that each is a great form of entertainment and enjoyment but each in its own forum, for me. Or an overlapping frame of time, such as first one and then the other. Or vice versa.

Last edited:
As a fifty year pot smoker, its my opinion that either activity should be enjoyed to its fullest as an exclusive act unto itself
I love smoking GOOD smoke,
(and its gotta hit all the parameters for me for it to be good, taste, good texture of the smoke on the pallete, feel of the weed itself, sweetness, flavorful but lightly lingering after taste--, and of course its GOTTA take the top of your head off.
Or it ain't GOOD.)

I LOVE sex, in all its configurations and combinations--, but to me and the way I process pleasure and enjoyment. The flow of the sexual experience gets confusing, every time I'm reaching for or hitting the joint or exhaling, I'm concentrating on those aspects, of the entire 'present' situation, so the feelings or the sensations created by the sex I'm having are competing with that that the weed is doing its best to impose on my psyche and mind.

I said all that to say this, I'm of the opinion that each is a great form of entertainment and enjoyment but each in its own forum, for me. Or an overlapping frame of time, such as first one and then the other. Or vice versa.

So you will get high before sex, but not smoke during sex if I understand. I get that.

Not for me, don’t like weed. The stuff stinks.

Well, you don't have to smoke it. Edibles work, too.

Not that this has anything to do with sex, but when 2001 was originally released in Cinerama, it had an intermission about halfway through. We'd bring some magic brownies into theater and down them at the intermission, and the effects would kick in just as Bowman entered the "light show" sequence.

It made the bus ride home interesting, too.

Only time I like pot

I think sex is the best when I'm high. I used to smoke a lot in my younger days but don't really enjoy it much these days.... except when I'm getting ready for sex. Then it's amazing.

I enjoy it but the weed is getting harder to find.

We are in a non-legal state, but still have pretty easy access. We just don't get as much of a choice as to what strain we can get. But so far we've been able to get enough for our use.

Been probably 15yrs since i've done it. But man it was amazing!:D
Got that right. Sex when you're high is the best. If I start thinking about all the things I miss doing high, sex is at the top of the list which is why I don't dwell very much on that particular list.

Got that right. Sex when you're high is the best. If I start thinking about all the things I miss doing high, sex is at the top of the list which is why I don't dwell very much on that particular list.

Why did you stop?
I'm curious because we're late starters . . .

Why did you stop?

I stopped because the toll of daily smoking had become painfully obvious and was biting me big time in the ass because I wasn't keeping up with my career and most things I did outside of work were done haphazardly so I could get back to being high.

I stopped because the toll of daily smoking had become painfully obvious and was biting me big time in the ass because I wasn't keeping up with my career and most things I did outside of work were done haphazardly so I could get back to being high.

I can see where that could happen. We don't smoke daily - usually on weekends. My wife will get high after work once in a while.
We mostly do it to help the sex.

Why did you stop?

I can see where that could happen. We don't smoke daily - usually on weekends. My wife will get high after work once in a while.
We mostly do it to help the sex.

If I could, I definitely would again but after 18-plus years on the wagon, I'm reluctant to resume. Tell you what, the thought of fucking my wife's big sexy thighs after a couple of bong hits is going to make me a little crazy for a while, so I better take care of business to relieve the pressure and keep that stoned sex genie from getting out of the bottle.

hey...

Not for me, don’t like weed. The stuff stinks.

I know what you mean about the smell. It permeates EVERYTHING!!! I don't like smoke of any kind except a campfire smoke. But I smoke weed because of chronic and unrelenting pain.

Back