Redhead....first photos!

So I've decided to upload another three photos from different angles. Let me know what you think :)

First one....

Admittedly, I have an affinity for redheads, so perhaps I'm biased, but these are beautiful. Welcome aboard.
 
Welcome to LIT, I'm thinking naughty thoughts after seeing your yummy body.
Nothing but ginger love here and a pic request..........more pics yep just that simple:heart:
 
I don't care what they say, redheads are most definitely not soulless.

...or maybe they are, but you're still gorgeous.

...that sounded better in my head.
 
You look really good. With all the ugliness that my eyes have to see every day, it's good to rest them on some lovely feminine curves. My eyes thank you :)
 
So after some encouragement I thought I would give this a go.

Let me know what you think. This is all new to me and I am aiming to gain some self-esteem...finally! I may post some more at some point but we will see how this goes.

Thanks guys x

You're beautiful!
 
Internet Josh just now

*runs in the room*
"Sorry I'm late, what's all the fuss abo......."

".......wwwooooowwwww......"

gorgeous stuff lorette can't wait to see more of you and thanks for sharing with us :)
 
Stunning! You do our warrior queen proud!!! Can't wait to see more of you-keep them coming, and we'll do the same ;)
 
agree leggings....sexy girl in dorm....:devil:;):kiss:
 
Gingers are my favorite spice!

All I can say is amazing......gorgeous......sexy!!!!!!
 
Back
Top