Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge fan of pee play. I have done it several times. I particularly like it with petite asian women for some reason..don't know why.

I am into recieving more than giving..I love it when, while I am eating her pussy, she surprises me with a tiny little trickle of pee, barely noticable at first, then she releases more and more until I am drinking from her lovely little fountain. I also love to watch her pee in her panties and on my cock while I am inside of her. I don't know why it turns me on so much but it does.
I would love a woman to do that to me. I only drank my wifes pee once. She was so turned off we nearly split up. Whats so wrong with pee drinking?
 
Wry Diaper

Quite a wet night....I had a large cup of tea then a beer...and it is pouring rain. My diaper is getting soaked by pee as I get harder and harder....
 
WaterSports is great

I've been into WaterSports for 8 years and love everything about it. I've found a few really good WaterSports stories here and recently posted some about my own experiences. My partners and I also love role play games (always with pee) and I'm hoping to write a few WaterSports fantasy stories based on these :)
 
I find the sight of a stream of per filling a glass if highly erotic. I made a short video for someone once where I let my cock hang into a glass and slowly pissed into it. Gradually the level rose and slowly submerged my dick until it reached the top. The thought of that clip always gets me hard...
 
I'm trying to hold me pee till I can't help but wet myself. Never tried this before, I might even try and video it!!!!
 
Bump!!!! I would love to hear from some of the ladies here about what they like about pee sex.
 
Golden showers

Hi! My ex loved facials and golden showers. Once had two friends and myself cover her with cum then she asked us to wash her off. Would love to hear your thoughts.
 
My thoughts are that you are a fat kid with an active imagination. I bet you couldn't get your dick wet in a sink.
 
I wont stoop to your level and respond to your dispicable commet. I was married to that sexpot for 15 years and never did anything she wasn't into.
 
Here is some good advice son... If a broad is willing to take you and your friends on, and then afterwards take a drink directly from the hose she is not marriage material. You put a broad like that in speed dial. Fuck her until you are bored and release her back into the wild. Other things that sound cool, but make her not wife material include fisting (anal and vaginal), golden showers, shitters, double penetration, and pretty much anything weird. This stuff is all fun, but are major red flags.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top