Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience?

I'll share mine, Once when I was pregnant me and hubby were going at it and I sneezed and my water broke all over him and our bed. Probably wouldn't have been too bad, but he was convinced I peed on him and we just are not into that lol
Several come to mind, but the first one that popped into my mind was a time in college when I was dating this guy from another college. I'm usually pretty open about my tastes, but I hadn't opened up to him much. He was coming to see me one night, and I ended up having sex with this guy in my building. He was fucking my ass with a carrot. It was fairly long, but it broke and disappeared inside me. He couldn't reach in with anything and get a hold on it. I finally told him he had to leave because he couldn't be here when Mark arrived. He left, and I tried to get it, but in 10 minutes Mark showed up, so I had to go through greeting him and getting him a drink and talking with this in me. Then he wanted to have sex, so we did and I avoided anal sex, but while were were really into it he stuck a finger up my ass and, yes, he hit the carrot. He said, "What's this?" so I told him I was fucking myself with it and lost it in me. He turned me over and eventually got hold of it with very small tongs I had for cooking and drew it out.
 
This totally beats my at home embarrassing moment. It was also easy for me to get in and out as a teen, and with my parents separated even easier. So I had guys in a lot at different hours, but one day after school we were getting at it in the living room and I had forgotten to close the curtains. A neighbor came over to leave something for my mother. She assumed I'd be home. When she came up on the porch she saw us through the window, and called my mother. By the time my Mom got home (way earlier than I would have expected her) the guy and I had moved upstairs into my bedroom. She caught us going at it on my bed. I didn't even notice her until she grabbed me. She pulled me off the bed, told him to dress and get out, then dragged me to the living room and paddled me there. I heard the door open and close so I know he saw me getting paddled.
 
This totally beats my at home embarrassing moment. It was also easy for me to get in and out as a teen, and with my parents separated even easier. So I had guys in a lot at different hours, but one day after school we were getting at it in the living room and I had forgotten to close the curtains. A neighbor came over to leave something for my mother. She assumed I'd be home. When she came up on the porch she saw us through the window, and called my mother. By the time my Mom got home (way earlier than I would have expected her) the guy and I had moved upstairs into my bedroom. She caught us going at it on my bed. I didn't even notice her until she grabbed me. She pulled me off the bed, told him to dress and get out, then dragged me to the living room and paddled me there. I heard the door open and close so I know he saw me getting paddled.

That sucks… but If I was your neighbor I would have just asked to join in ;)
 
One time with a guy I was seeing, I was treating him to some 'backdoor action' which became harder and harder. I honestly thought I was seeing stars at one point lol.. anyway he came leaving us both in an exhausted heap.. however his mistake was pulling out straight away afterwards in one quick move.. leading to some interesting noises and colours on the sheets..

Oy! Been there. A lot of laundry work, that. lol.
 
Back in my single days during my mid 20's I had a date with a traveling nurse who was very cute. She came over for a quick dinner and afterwards it turned sexual very fast. I knew she was going to be fun in bed when I took off her jeans and she wasn't wearing any panties.

After some fun foreplay we started having sex hard and hot. I was on top in missionary pounding hard and I pulled out just a bit too far and my cockhead came out and when I thrust back in it went into her ass accidentally. She screamed, jumped up with what seemed like superhuman strength, and ran to the bathroom.

I felt horrible and apologized through the door. She came out about five minutes later, said she had better leave, dressed, and left. I called the next day and left a message, but she never returned my call.
 
Called someone the wrong name...in the middle of sex. Well actually, that was the END of the sex.

This happened to me too. I was in bed fucking the roommate of a former GF, near climax. I yelled out the roomies name. She said what did you say? and finally she said get the fuck out of here! I felt really bad and we were not friends anymore
 
Every time I've had sex I've massaged to embarrass myself I've way or another. A lot of it accidentally injuring him... I've accidentally kneeled on their balls several times... I feel like crawling into a corner and dying after it.

First time I was playing with my current partner, we planned yo cuddle, which I know is code word for sex, but I let him know I was on my period. It ended up getting sexual fast anyway and wanted to play with my pussy with his fingers. He started to finger me just a little and was kind of going deep after, so I was like, hold up so I could take out my tampon. Well, he had fingered me so deep I couldn't get the tampon out. If he didn't help me, I would have had to go to the stupid InstaCare, that's how deep it was. Luckily he was a good sport and after about 20 minutes of fishing around and trying to arouse myself so I wasn't clenching on it and trying to push out out like a baby, he pulled it out, along with my IUD. I had to then explain to my gynecologist why I needed a replacement. Also luckily, my gyno is awesome and was not phased at all, he said he'd seen and heard it all. Best way ever to prove to someone you're on birth control.
 
Last edited:
Busted

At a party. Outside for a smoke and had a shag in the grass with a girl I knew. Returning with a big grin to the party pleased with myself. There was a lots of laughter. I had muddy elbows and knees, fuck!. Oh well that's life.
 
Embarrassing

My mom had a friend who looked like Ann Margaret. She visited my mom and was sunbathing by the pool. I didnt know she was there. I stepped outside to tell my mom she had a phone call. The hottie asked me to come sit and talk while mom was inside. She had on a skimpy bikini and was just chatting me up like i was a nineteen year old boy with no hormones. The more she spoke, the more i stared and i started to get a rock hard erection that only comes during those years. I had on shorts with no underwear. My mom finishes her phone call and tells me i can leave and i cant stand up because my shorts look like a tent. I stuttered and stammered and finally ran to the house covering the front of my pants because the erection wouldnt go away. I went upstairs and ogled her from the bathroom window so i could masturbate and make the erection leave. It didnt take long to blow my load.
 
Had sex with my then boss against the door in his office. He had my skirt bunched up around my hips and my panties pulled down around my thighs. He was banging into me so hard the door would rattle and after a few minutes of this his secretary started knocking on the door, checking to see if anything was wrong.
 
hmm usual stuff for me..

accidental anal
fanny farts
post anal farts
cramp..

nothing too horrible just natural bodily functions!
 
Great thread. Laughing at some of these stories. :D

I've had a few.

One time playtime was a bit to rough and I had to go to the emergency room. Trying to convince the doctor it was because I fell despite sporting noticeable rope burns and my lover trying not to laugh was tricky lol.

I had one guy who couldn't get it up for me. That was awkward lol.

But the most embarrassing one has to be the time (just a few years ago) I had to move back in with my parents and to kill the boredom I had a bit of discreet "fun" with the young man next door. Anyway, one night when his parents were out I went round and we decided to fuck on his parents bed. Big surprise when they both come home really early and make their way to their bedroom. Que me (naked and cum stained) scrambling to grab my clothes and rushing to hide under the bed, then having to listen to him trying to explain to his parents why he was naked on their unmade bed lol. Even better I had to climb out the window and down the tree to get back home lol. Only my cat caught me. :D
 
Getting caught doing it doggy style. Getting it up ass from my husband. And the kids come running in the bedroom
 
During my sexual discovery age I was with my grandmother on a day trip visiting cousins. One of my cousins was a hot beautiful girl 5 years older that I had had a total crush on for years. I snuck into her room found some dirty panties, dropped my pants and started jerking off with them wrapped around my cock. Of course she walked in caught me and then ran out of the room screaming and telling everyone in the house what she had just seen. I was completely embarrassed and got the silent stare treatment from everyone for months. The worst part was my grandmother scolding me on the way home asking me "Why would you do that?"
 
I had way too much to drink but he was so cute I just had one thought. Don't pass out. Enjoy every second of this. It workled. Our evening was amazing. One thing my concentration didn't work on.....my bladder. Ever been so focused on something that you forget you need to pee? I have. I did. When he gave me an orgasm I lost it. My mind was a blur and well......I lost it. :eek: I mean I lost it all over the bed, the floor, HIM. I peed everywhere and when I realized what I'd done all I could do was lay there and laugh hysterically. He was cool about it tho. Got him to take a shower with me easily too. :D
 
True story,

Can't say my age at the time because of rules... [Snipped rest of story because you just admitted you were under age!:rolleyes:]

Understand, thank you.
 
Last edited:
Wife and I were on a road trip during the summer about fifteen years ago and stopped in a roadside motel for a couple of days in Kentucky. It was blazing hot and the only air conditioning was a loud window unit, which we had to run the whole time we were there.


We got up on our second day there and I had her face-down on the edge of the bed. The whole trip, we kept it pretty quiet and did so that day but I wish we'd have been louder. The maid knocked but we couldn't hear as the window unit was going. There was no chain or bolt on the door, just the knob lock. She came in and caught a full side view of me thrusting into my wife. She shrieked and ran out. The two of us were too embarrassed to finish. To be honest, if she'd have wanted to watch and expressed that, I'd have let her watch but my wife wouldn't have been (and still probably wouldn't be) interested in that.

We called down to the desk and got her on the phone. Her voice was shaky abut she accepted our explanation and apology and came to take care of the room. By that time, we were dressed and out for the day.
 
When I was a bit younger I got with my ex boss who seduced me while I was drunk and drove me home, but he stopped up the road from my home and well we had sex and I squirted all over the seat in his car.
He was married and had to go home with the seat soaked and the smell of sex thru his car........
 
Like Jack Whitehall, I suffer from really bad heartburn, and sometimes it happens during sex. :eek:
 
Had my wife bent over dresser and while pounding her something popped and I was in pain. Laid on bed and reached to wipe off and found my penis was swelled huge and hurt. Had to go to dr next morning. Had to show dr and female nurse. The look on her face was funny. I had busted a couple of blood vessels. Penis turned purple but swelling went down in a day or two.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They have a pretty extreme better safe than sorry policy in effect. Best to just roll with it than risk the site getting pulled.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top