Strap-on experiences

Rrrosyn said:
Is it dildo size or harness size/comfort/sesecurity that is the problem with finding one? I am fat, so finding one of size that isn't just thin little straps that snap when I withdraw is a problem. Especially when we try putting on the thicker dildos he likes.

http://www.cometsoftware.com/she/leather_catalog_strap-on_harness.htm

Here's a link I took from another strap-on thread that au_man provided. In that particular post he stated that his wife is a BBW and they are going to get one custom made thru these folks at the link. I've visited the site just to see what consumers had to say- and the reviews are good to better than good. Maybe you'd like to peek in and see. He [au_man] stated that you can have it styled for the vac-u-lock system or for use with ring based attachments. I have no idea the cost that you'd incur this way. I hope this helped you some. :D

MissIntrigue said:
http://www.cometsoftware.com/she/leather_catalog_strap-on_harness.htm

Here's a link I took from another strap-on thread that au_man provided. In that particular post he stated that his wife is a BBW and they are going to get one custom made thru these folks at the link. I've visited the site just to see what consumers had to say- and the reviews are good to better than good. Maybe you'd like to peek in and see. He [au_man] stated that you can have it styled for the vac-u-lock system or for use with ring based attachments. I have no idea the cost that you'd incur this way. I hope this helped you some. :D

Thanks. Those look very sturdy at first glance!!

pinkstarfish said:
A few from last weekend...
attachment.php

Those kinds of pics are what I was talking about, those are hot stuff ....Im gonna show them to Mrs Popcorn, that might get her into the idea of posting.....so far shes said "no" but it sounded more like "maybe"

Rrrosyn said:
Is it dildo size or harness size/comfort/sesecurity that is the problem with finding one? I am fat, so finding one of size that isn't just thin little straps that snap when I withdraw is a problem. Especially when we try putting on the thicker dildos he likes.

I haven't been able to find one strong enough. Here in the small town I live in, we don't have custom shops, so all we have is cheap commercial crap. The cock flops around and is impossible to get good sturdy hip thrusting control with.

Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Btw, I'll tell hubby you guys liked the pics! Those were his first bad boy pictures, and he's willing to have me shoot him anytime now. ;)

:heart: ~ pinkie

popcorn2721 said:
attachment.php

Those kinds of pics are what I was talking about, those are hot stuff ....Im gonna show them to Mrs Popcorn, that might get her into the idea of posting.....so far shes said "no" but it sounded more like "maybe"

You are so very very welcome! :rose:

New to the site

i decided to join this site after looking at the stats for my leatherwork site and finding about 75 hits the past week from here. So, i wanted to find out what was going on :)

i make the BBW leather strap-on harness referenced in a post earlier in this thread. i am happy to answer any question that y'all might have.

Also, i have written an article about strap-on harnesses that covers a wide range of issues: http://www.cometsoftware.com/she/articles/strap-on_harnesses.htm

subbie_333

to feel a hard fake cock in my ass does not get any better - it's true and anyone who say's else simply hasn't tried it........ god meant for our asses to have orgasmic stimulation for sure!

subbie_333 said:
i decided to join this site after looking at the stats for my leatherwork site and finding about 75 hits the past week from here. So, i wanted to find out what was going on :)

i make the BBW leather strap-on harness referenced in a post earlier in this thread. i am happy to answer any question that y'all might have.

Also, i have written an article about strap-on harnesses that covers a wide range of issues: http://www.cometsoftware.com/she/articles/strap-on_harnesses.htm

subbie_333

That's cool and welcome! That is a great and interesting site you have there!

Fury :rose:

throbbin bob said:
to feel a hard fake cock in my ass does not get any better - it's true and anyone who say's else simply hasn't tried it........ god meant for our asses to have orgasmic stimulation for sure!

It's clear in any case we are wired for pleasure back there. Anyone who refuses to try it, is so missing out!

subbie_333 said:

subbie_333

Welcome subbie_333! Now you know what's going on! :D

I reread the entire thread today!

subbie_333 said:

subbie_333

Glad you made it over subbie! I haven't yet placed our order cause the wife has been so dang busy with work and we haven't measured her yet... I think I mentioned this site to ya in my email about Vac-U-Lock attachements...

Thank you Miss I for bringing that info over here... I had brought it from another strap on site, so we are just spreading the fun all over. ;)

Pink... WOW... :nana: :nana: :nana:

Nice picks!

I know I subscribed to this thread, but for some reason, I'm not recieving notices when new posts are added... :confused:

I have some pics in my Yahoo profile and if I get the nod from smokeygirl, I'll see if I can post them here.

The quality is rather poor as the wife was doing double duty... Doing me and taking pics....

Any way... Missed ya'll

Tried out the new vac u lock strap on last night!

I will try to find the time to write it up soon.

For now, what I will say is that we didn't have any problems with it but that part of the play didn't last all that long.

I had some other ideas that sort of sped certain things along.

As always, more experimentation is needed.

*grins*

Looking forward to the details...

FurryFury said:
Tried out the new vac u lock strap on last night!

I will try to find the time to write it up soon.

For now, what I will say is that we didn't have any problems with it but that part of the play didn't last all that long.

I had some other ideas that sort of sped certain things along.

As always, more experimentation is needed.

*grins*

And what you think about the Vac-U-Lock. My wife loves her UR3 and thinks it is the most realistic toy available.

Vac-u-Lock 8" UR3 Synthetic Skin http://www.kenstwistedmind.com/vac-u-lock2.htm

au_man said:
Glad you made it over subbie! I haven't yet placed our order cause the wife has been so dang busy with work and we haven't measured her yet... I think I mentioned this site to ya in my email about Vac-U-Lock attachements...

Thank you Miss I for bringing that info over here... I had brought it from another strap on site, so we are just spreading the fun all over. ;)

Pink... WOW... :nana: :nana: :nana:

Nice picks!

I know I subscribed to this thread, but for some reason, I'm not recieving notices when new posts are added... :confused:

I have some pics in my Yahoo profile and if I get the nod from smokeygirl, I'll see if I can post them here.

The quality is rather poor as the wife was doing double duty... Doing me and taking pics....

Any way... Missed ya'll

Hi au_man... you're quite welcome! My intention was to help. I read it there and dragged it here is all...:D Have a great day!!

jelly dildo & harness

I'm a straight Dom, and really not interested in being the receiver of a strapon, but I have a nice jelly dildo and a nylon harness in my toy chest I've been dying to use, or watch get used.

I've been thinking a scenario would be with a female sub and a Domme or other woman, or perhaps use it for if I get tired after fucking & cum & can't get it up right away...

I also want to use it to fuck a subs pussy as I ass fuck her, do a Double Penetration thing, but I havn't done that yet... drat! Any subs want to visit me in Boston and help make my strapon fantasies come true?

MD
Boston, MA
callmefishmail@yahoo.com

Semler said:
I always see the post about using a strap on on a man, but do any of you make him submit to it by having him suck it also?

Yes my ex would make me suck it first and call me a bitch and cock slut..
The only think I miss about her :)

pinkstarfish said:
We haven't found a decent strap-on yet, but we do have some fun with a big fat dildo. I like to fuck his ass and suck his dick at the same time.

I have pictures if anyone would like to see.

I would.

au_man said:
And what you think about the Vac-U-Lock. My wife loves her UR3 and thinks it is the most realistic toy available.

Vac-u-Lock 8" UR3 Synthetic Skin http://www.kenstwistedmind.com/vac-u-lock2.htm

Like I said I liked it better than the other strap on we have. I was looking for a sturdier harness and a firmer butt plug to fuck his ass with, so far, so good!

mdiaz451 said:
I'm a straight Dom, and really not interested in being the receiver of a strapon, but I have a nice jelly dildo and a nylon harness in my toy chest I've been dying to use, or watch get used.

I've been thinking a scenario would be with a female sub and a Domme or other woman, or perhaps use it for if I get tired after fucking & cum & can't get it up right away...

I also want to use it to fuck a subs pussy as I ass fuck her, do a Double Penetration thing, but I havn't done that yet... drat! Any subs want to visit me in Boston and help make my strapon fantasies come true?

MD
Boston, MA
callmefishmail@yahoo.com

Hi Mdiaz!

We've done that double penetration thing too and it's very fun!

cum2meinsc said:

I seriously thought about making him suck it the other night. It maybe in our future...some discussions about that will have to take place first.

cum2meinsc said:

I had a girlfriend who enjoyed me to suck her strapon cock also. She used to play with my hair and run her fingers lightly on my neck as I was doing it. Sometimes she would thrust into my mouth with her hands gripping the back of my head....if she thrust at the proper angle she could cum that way!

Lots of fun for us both!!

ES

eroticspank said:
I had a girlfriend who enjoyed me to suck her strapon cock also. She used to play with my hair and run her fingers lightly on my neck as I was doing it. Sometimes she would thrust into my mouth with her hands gripping the back of my head....if she thrust at the proper angle she could cum that way!

Lots of fun for us both!!

ES

Nice to see you here again....is too rare. ;)

Catalina :rose:

Okay, the latest strap on fun at my house was Monday night. For some reason I had some energy that night and I was just ready to play.

I knew he has been wanting me to go after him for a while so I didn't think it would be a problem. Before I started I had him insert these four pleasure balls on a string into me. I've always wanted to walk around with those in, and just see what if anything happened. They make little chime-y noises so unless I was wearing my charm bracelet or my silver belt with bells on it, I'd be awfully worried about wearing it in public. Four of them is a bit much anyway. I'd need only two for public walking around really.

I started getting the new strap on ready, pulling toys out to potentially use on him. I spotted something I had never really thought about before. Some time ago I bought him like a fake skinned toy to fuck so while I was getting all these toys for me, he would have a new toy too. Predictably he didn't much like it much but this night I noticed something inside it. I took this thing out and had a nice silver egg vibe de-skinned. I slid the switch and that little sucker had some really nice vibration to it at top setting. I noticed that unlike a lot of the bullet type vibes I've seen, the casing didn't seem like it would come apart, nor did the wire attaching the control switch look like it would easily be pulled out of the egg. So I put that aside along with the other toys.

"What are you going to do with that?" He asked. I smiled. I laughed. I told him to bend over. I guess I didn't really answer the question. I played with it on his nipples and cock for a bit. In a low voice I asked him what he thought I might do with. He didn't really answer that.
I put the egg aside for a while.

I started just lube-ing and stretching with this lovely new string of anal beads. Soon I was flogging him with this silly looking little flogger which can really sting nicely. It can also produce a nice pink glow. Some of the time I was merely massaging his back, rubbing his cock. Then another bead would go in. It seemed he was more eager or able this time. Things went pretty fast.

I loved taking the flogger and gliding it over his skin gently, around his cock, nipples, ass crack, back and then shocking him with sudden hard strokes.

Once I had the beads all the way in, I played with them for a while and with him. The whole time, every time I moved I could feel this nice little movement inside me and sometimes I could hear the chimes over the music. I soon grew impatient and pulled the beads out enjoying his reaction.

I took the metal egg, lubricated it, slipped it in there. He thought it was the strap on, until I turned it on! What was so fun about this was how he would literally jump when I got it up to full speed, even bump his head on the headboard, until I made him move back. I had to laugh a little at that. It was comical as if I had shocked him with electricity or something like that.

After a while I left the egg on and actually started putting the strap on in too. It took him a while to realize that I was actually fucking the egg further up inside him and the butt plug on the strap on.

I continued to flog him and tease him. The pleasure balls slid wetly out of me during all of this. I thought things were going great. He seemed to be having a great time. However, before he came, he stopped me.

He felt like he had to go to the bathroom, he said. I told him, he needed to get over that. He does that a lot. I think it's a block he needs to get past. I did let him go though.

When he came back, he said he had taken all he could in the ass that night, then he the tables turned a bit and the strap on was pushed aside so to speak.

FurryFury said:
I thought things were going great. He seemed to be having a great time. However, before he came, he stopped me.

He felt like he had to go to the bathroom, he said. I told him, he needed to get over that. He does that a lot. I think it's a block he needs to get past. I did let him go though.

When he came back, he said he had taken all he could in the ass that night, then he the tables turned a bit and the strap on was pushed aside so to speak.

Hi Fury!

Great story! Sounds like you guys had fun!!

As far as feeling like you have to go to bathroom(have to pee) for me that usually happens with pressure on my prostate. For example if someone massages my prostate, I will feel it at first but them it goes away. However for me it is not a big urge to urinate just a little urge.

There have been times when I have felt more pressure than usual to urinate and in those cases we tried changing the angle of the strapon and or the position which felt much better.

Take care and have fun!

ES

eroticspank said:
Why thank you Catalina!! It has been a busy Summer!!

ES

LOL, indeed....one day we need to do the get together and perhaps get to meet beyond the screen. :devil:

Catalina :rose:

Back