Strap-on experiences

1sttime said:
I had a strapon fantasy fetsih for a long time without ever having had the experience of what it was really like. On a whime about a year ago I posted a note in the Literotica looking for a lady with a strapon that would be interested in taking a willing man.

Much to my surprise I received a reply from a lady about 3 hours away. With a great deal of aprehension on my part, we agreed to meet discretly in a public place. What took place after that was incredible. We drove to a local state park and hiked far back into the woods. In a very secluded area I stripped naked and she had me lay across this huge rock.

There was no foreplay, she stripped naked, slid into a strapon with an 8" black cock, covered it with some type of lube and immediately slid in into my ass. It was absolutley incredible. As she pounded my ass my cock rubbed against the rock and long before she was finished I had cum all over the rock.

When we were done, we drove back, she went her way and I mine and we have never seen each other again. But I sure think about that day a lot.

sounds terrific, although I prefer having a bit foreplay and teasing - especially if it is the first time for someone ;)

1sttime said:
I had a strapon fantasy fetsih for a long time without ever having had the experience of what it was really like. On a whime about a year ago I posted a note in the Literotica looking for a lady with a strapon that would be interested in taking a willing man.

Much to my surprise I received a reply from a lady about 3 hours away. With a great deal of aprehension on my part, we agreed to meet discretly in a public place. What took place after that was incredible. We drove to a local state park and hiked far back into the woods. In a very secluded area I stripped naked and she had me lay across this huge rock.

There was no foreplay, she stripped naked, slid into a strapon with an 8" black cock, covered it with some type of lube and immediately slid in into my ass. It was absolutley incredible. As she pounded my ass my cock rubbed against the rock and long before she was finished I had cum all over the rock.

When we were done, we drove back, she went her way and I mine and we have never seen each other again. But I sure think about that day a lot.

Wow! very nice story 1sttime! That sounds like alot more fun than reading Ann Rice novels!!

I do appreciate the tips on the novels though, I think I will read a few since they sound so sensual.......at least until I find something like 1sttime mentioned..very nice!

ES

eroticspank said:
Wow! very nice story 1sttime! That sounds like alot more fun than reading Ann Rice novels!!

I do appreciate the tips on the novels though, I think I will read a few since they sound so sensual.......at least until I find something like 1sttime mentioned..very nice!

ES

Cool story...can I have her number! hehheeehheee

Excerpted from the SRP Conference Room.

Wendy laughed a little then bent down and licked the very tip of his cock.

"Yeah. We know Jim. We know what you need. I will warn you. Anymore profanities and this crop will be used on your tender ass! You may like it very much. Care to try me? As for the butt plug? Well this one is rather small don't you think? Slim even?" She licks it and sucks on it right in his face. I think I have some lube around here somewhere. She says popping it out of her mouth. It's black, about five inches long and has little bead like places on it.

She pushes in into her cunt, in and out, in and out, watching him with a smile.

"Have you ever had anything up your ass Jim? Tell the truth now. Are you an anal virgin? I just love virgins. How about a finger? Or a tongue, wet and slippery? Do you think you'd like something cold or warm better? Hmm?"

She winks at Sarah who is now opening a bottle of lube behind Jim where he can't see.

In and out, she slides it again, over and over, her eyes look excited and she puckers a kiss blowing it to Jim.

"Can you imagine this going in and out of your ass like it is right now in my pussy? No? Well no worries soon enough you won't have to try to simply imagine it!"

She gives Sarah a little look now and a hot smile.

Fury :rose:

PS There is more where this came from. Much more.

uptoplay2 said:
awaiting next part eagerly!

Glad you liked it Uptoplay2! *grins* I love it when people enjoy things I write.

Here is the link to this SRP thread. Other people wrote some really hot stuff on there but I can't post their stuff, so you might want to look at the entire thing. Eventually one of the writers got busy, one got depressed and had some lack of muse issues (that was me) and one felt things were just getting redundant. Who knows perhaps the thread will revive someday or be reborn in a new way?

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=340926

This is my next usable installment. I hope you like it too.

Wendy looked at Jim. He looked like he might blast off any second. That just wouldn't do. She put the butt plug down on her desk and put her finger inside her, pulling out some of her fluids painting his nipples with it.

Sarah seemed to be doing a great job of opening their little virgin tease. She giggled watching her darling girl work. She was so hot looking behind Jim. Wendy just wanted to throw Sarah up against the wall and take her right then.

Still there was Jim to attend to. He looked a little too close. She bent down again, and licked his cock. Oh yeah. He was leaking already. She chuckled.

Going into her desk she found just what she was looking for. Something to restrain his cock and balls. Something to keep him from coming until she and Sarah were ready. She grinned like a cat looking at a mouse. The thing is. The mouse has to keep moving. When it's all expended and limp, it's no use to anyone. Just like a cock.

She walked back over to Jim. Hiding her little gift behind her back and reached up on her tippy toes in her high healed shoes. She kissed him and when he relaxed and kissed back, she raped his mouth with her tongue.

"How close are you Jim?" She said pulling back, rubbing pre-come all over his cock with her right hand.

She pulled back and starting putting the toy on him. It wasn't easy because he was already so hard and erect. She had to hurt him a little to get it on.

"To fucking close, that's how close. New rule Jim. When I ask you a question? You better fucking answer it sweetie. If Sarah asks you a question? You'd better answer her too. Otherwise don't talk. We don't want to hear you beg. It won't do any good anyway."

At last she got the thing on. Jim was trying to squirm away but he couldn't move far. Wendy buckled the thing up TIGHT.

"If you get too loud I'll have to gag you. I don't think you'd like that. The walls are pretty thick but still. Maybe you would like to be gagged though, some boys do. They can't take as much as the girls, you know. Never can..." She seems to be thinking back over various people and experiences. Snapping out of it she smiles and pats his cock almost lovingly.

"Do you like it? This thing I've put on you? Is it your first sweetie?" She winked then walked back to Sarah.

"Oh Precious, what a fine job you've done." She said and kissed her, putting a hand on the back of Sarah's head pulling her in close. She sucked at Sarah's tongue, pulling on a nipple.
Then Wendy picked the butt plug back up.

Testing Jim's ass, with a finger, she smiled. Wendy worked the butt plug in, just the first smallest bead like part of the shaft.

"Sarah, get ready to use that crop if Jim here makes too much noise, cusses at us again or doesn't start answering my questions honey. Maybe his brains are all down here now?" She laughed, brushing one hand against his restrained cock and balls She pushed against him easing the toy into him a little more.

"In any case it's a damn good thing we got to his training now. I fear we may have waited nearly too long!"

FurryFury said:
Glad you liked it Uptoplay2! *grins* I love it when people enjoy things I write.

Here is the link to this SRP thread. Other people wrote some really hot stuff on there but I can't post their stuff, so you might want to look at the entire thing. Eventually one of the writers got busy, one got depressed and had some lack of muse issues (that was me) and one felt things were just getting redundant. Who knows perhaps the thread will revive someday or be reborn in a new way?

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=340926

This is my next usable installment. I hope you like it too.

Hi Fury ! Very nice! I enjoyed it too! Please send more if you please....I got your link to the thread. So I will read that when I get the chance. Feel free to PM me and I will send you a few of my short stories.

ES

eroticspank said:
Hi Fury ! Very nice! I enjoyed it too! Please send more if you please....I got your link to the thread. So I will read that when I get the chance. Feel free to PM me and I will send you a few of my short stories.

ES

Hi eroticspank!

I'm so glad people are enjoying these posts! I love to hear that! *hugs* I'd LOVE to read some of your stories!

Here is a bit more...

Wendy frowned. Jim was cussing again, screaming in fact. He wasn't answering her questions and at this rate, if he got any louder, she'd have to gag him. It can be amusing to see someone gagged and drooling. Her lips twitched up a bit.

Then Sarah began kissing her. Wendy grinned. Dear sweet Sarah. So lush and beautiful. Just hot as hell and always wanting, like Wendy herself. She enjoyed their play. One hand remained on the butt plug so it didn't slip out.

Sarah whispered to her and Wendy answered her lover with more passionate kissing. Her other hand went down Sarah's body feeling the wet warmth at her apex.

"Hmm" She said. "I can't wait either."

She laughed with a huskily lustful sound. Sarah went around the front of Jim boy. Wendy waited till he relaxed his ass a little, then sure enough, that bad little boy pushed his ass back just a little before he stopped himself. Wendy chuckled again blowing air across his ass then pushing the plug in another notch, popping a slightly bigger bead into his anus.

(There is still more on that thread and again I will say there are two others writing really good stuff on there.)

FurryFury said:
Hi eroticspank!

Here is a bit more...

Wendy frowned. Jim was cussing again, screaming in fact. He wasn't answering her questions and at this rate, if he got any louder, she'd have to gag him. It can be amusing to see someone gagged and drooling. Her lips twitched up a bit.

Then Sarah began kissing her. Wendy grinned. Dear sweet Sarah. So lush and beautiful. Just hot as hell and always wanting, like Wendy herself. She enjoyed their play. One hand remained on the butt plug so it didn't slip out.

Hi Fury that was very hot again....here is my impromtu attempt.

My girlfriend and I have been talking about using a strapon on me for many months. Well now for my birthday we decide to do it. She is blond about 5' 6", perky breasts, and a well rounded perfectly shaped ass that sticks out J-Lo style.

We are in the bedroom both of us laying naked on the bed. She spent about half an hour fingering me and carefully lubing up my asshole. First one, two, and then three fingers getting me ready for her strapon.

As she is fingering me she has me lie face up and works on my stomach and nipples getting me very turned on. Soon she is stroking my dick too, getting me very hard. Precum starts to ooze out and I find myself moaning in delirious pleasure. As I am about to cum she stops, pulls her fingers out and goes to put on her strapon.

I lay there on the bed watching her put it on, first one leg then the other as she steps through the straps sliding it up her legs fitting it in place. She adjusts the straps and presto she has a dick!

I cant believe how sexy she looks, the dildo sticks out and erect just like it has always been there!

"Do you like it ?" she asks

"Oh it looks so hot!" I pant..

"It feels so wonderful on honey, it is right against my clit....ohhh ...I dont think I will need to turn the vibrator on.....ohhh " she says as she strokes her cock in front of me.

I am breathing very heavy now.....getting more and more hot by the second.

"Please! Fuck me now....I cant take it any longer...Please!" I say

Part 1!

ES

Last edited:
"Do you like it ?" she asks

"Oh it looks so hot!" I pant..

"It feels so wonderful on honey, it is right against my clit....ohhh ...I dont think I will need to turn the vibrator on.....ohhh " she says as she strokes her cock in front of me.

I am breathing very heavy now.....getting more and more hot by the second.

"Please! Fuck me now....I cant take it any longer...Please!" I say

Part 1!

[/QUOTE]

Part 2

"Okay...I will...just let me get it inside you first!" she says in a husky voice

She walks over to the bed grabs my legs and spreads them far apart to give her easy access. I am laying on the bed face up, my legs pushed back up to my chest and spread way out my hands holding the backs of my thighs so they will stay that way.

I look between my legs to see her lubing up her dildo.... she is slowly stroking her cock the way a man would.....the pleasure on her face, lust in her eyes makes you think the stroking is turning her on like a real cock would.

I look at her body, it is already covered in a mist of sweat....her nipples are rock hard and sticking way out, she is so turned on it begins to scare me.

She continues stroking her cock putting more lube on it and now thrusting her hips forward as if she is fucking her hand.

Finally she moves forward and puts her strapon up to my asshole. She holds it there for a second.....

"Please now....dont make me wait any longer!" I scream

She pushes forward with her hips while guiding it into me with her hand. It sinks in, my muscles resist, but she pushes harder and it finally enters me.

"Oww!! Owwww!!" I say as I feel the pain of my first penetration.

She stops with just the head inside me and begins to caress my nipples, she leans over and kisses my stomach, while slowly stroking my dick back to hardness.

I finally relax and she pushes in some more, slowly but it hurts again after another three inches are inside me.

She stops and very patient with me begins to kiss and caress me back to hardness and arrousal allowing me to relax again. We does this several times until finally she in completely inside me.....all 7 inches of her dildo.

I look down to see her crotch connected to my ass with this strapon....I can barely see the dildo now it is so deep inside me. I would have never made it this far without her patience and complete caring about me.

"How do you feel honey? You did it...you took it all!! You like?" she asks through puffs of breath.

"Oh this is so wonderful! " I say

"Glad you like it honey.....ahhh ohhh I like it too!!! she moans

Now I realize how close to orgasm she is and I am not even there yet, I feel bad but I dont want her to stop because I want her to cum, I want to watch her cum.

Just thinking about it is getting me very hot...very hot!

As if reading my mind she says, "Honey..I cant take it any longer....I need to cum, I am going to fuck your ass....I hope it feels good for you because I wont be able to stop anymore until I cummm...Ohhhh!"

With that she started thrusting into me slowly at first her hands at the base of my hips to steady me my legs over her shoulders.

It hurt at first but I tried not to cry out or she would stop. Faster and faster she fucked me the sound of her crotch hitting my ass making a loud slap slap noise like she was spanking me.

Soon she was fucking me at blinding speed, her moans getting louder and louder, her breaths coming in loud puffs, she was getting very close.

For me all of a sudden the pain went away and it started feeling good, the dildo was hitting something inside me that I never felt before. I pushed back into her matching the rhythm of her thrusts. I wanted her deeper and deeper inside me...I grabbed onto her hips slamming her harder into me.

"Oh my GOD!!!!IT FEELS SO GOOOOD!!" I cried

My dick started to get hard again and leak precum.....I was getting close!!

However, she could not last any longer. With a deep intake of breath and one last hard thrust into me she came!!

"UGHHH OHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD...." she screamed

Her whole body tensed up, her nails dug into my hips, and she shook with spasm after spasm. I felt the strapon vibrate inside me she was cumming so hard. Her orgasm lasted about 10 seconds and then she collapsed on me.

It took her about a minute to recover and then she looked down and said, "Oh you did not cum.....hmmm I can fix that!"

She started fucking me again....and this time I came with her.....a very awesome orgasm.

ES

Wow!

Eroticspank!

I loved that! It was VERY hot! You described it so well! Thanks for sharing this! I bet others will love reading it too!

Fury :rose: :) :kiss:

PS I would love to read your stuff anytime!

FurryFury said:
Wow!

Eroticspank!

I loved that! It was VERY hot! You described it so well! Thanks for sharing this! I bet others will love reading it too!

Fury :rose: :) :kiss:

PS I would love to read your stuff anytime!

Thanks ! Glad you enjoyed it!!

ES

WOW. Just... Wow!

I so want to be in that position!!!

I think I need to go... uh... Take care of something right now. Back in 15 minutes.

ok, looks like Im not the only one to enjoy getting taken with a strapon, as well as quite a few having fantasies about getting stuffed from behind. So, does anyone have any self pics to post? Ive been talking to Mrs Popcorn and she might but shes kinda shy...She would probably post if anyone else will go first.

My favorite thing to do!

I have used; been used and abused by other women with their strap ons in both my ass and pussy and with only one exception loved it.

I have also used strap ons on many other women both anal and vaginal penetrations and the pleasure and feeling of power are unequalled by anything else I have experienced sexually especially when I orgasm from doing a woman that way. I should be clear I am a very feminine woman and so are my lovers.

I am sure many of you will be disgusted by this but the most amazing sexual experience I have ever had was the first time I did my mother with a strap on. When she and I orgasmed I had the greatest sense of power and flashes of feeling superior to my father raced through my head.

So put me down as being in favor of the strap on for women pleasuring women.

L2L

Last edited:
Jesus, I don't think anyone's gonna be able to top that jaw dropper for a while .I don't know if that's super hot or so fucken decadent, I shouldn't even read it....Great post though IMO, would make good story.

Lust2Learn said:
I have used; been used and abused by other women with their strap ons in both my ass and pussy and with only one exception loved it.

I have also used strap ons on many other women both anal and vaginal penetrations and the pleasure and feeling of power are unequalled by anything else I have experienced sexually especially when I orgasm from doing a woman that way. I should be clear I am a very feminine woman and so are my lovers.

I am sure many of you will be disgusted by this but the most amazing sexual experience I have ever had was the first time I did my mother with a strap on. When she and I orgasmed I had the greatest sense of power and flashes of feeling superior to my father raced through my head.

L2L

Your most amazing sexual experience with your mother must have been that...truly amazing. Topping your father's stuff that way. Good on you! I don't know that I'd do 'that' with my mother should that situation ever arise- which it won't because we barely tolerate one another for the child I have graced her grand motherhood with. But I try to put myself in a neutral position as I read alot of these posts and whatever your circumstances were at the time with your Mother, good on you for even being that close to her as a human being.

As far as women pleasing women...it's a worthwhile venture to pursue and enjoy. I know that I've never been the same, and I love every bit of my open minded self.

:rose: for you

My experiences with strap ons have been fantastic. My g/f at the time was a little prude, or so I thought. We had fooled around with our asses for a while. She always turned around and acted like she didn't like it at first but once she got turned on enough she couldn't be stopped. She loved the sight of watching the dildo slowly going in. Loved the role reversal. I always left here in a quivering mass on the bed when I fucked her, but when she first got the chance to fuck me she really went with it. She knew the power of the phallus. Though she was completely straight she always wanted to dress me up and put a wig on me. We never did because that isn't my thing. I miss those hot and heavy situations of bending her over the bed and tounging her pussy and rimming her ass. It would usually be followed by us laying on our sides in a 69 (by far the best way if you ask me) until she got so hot that she would scream out how she wanted to fuck me. Me being the giver that I am greatfully obliged. She would get me on all fours and lube me up push my head down into the pillows and slowly slide that strap on into my tight ass. God it always felt so good when her hips finally hit my cheeks. She would sit there for a minuted buried inside of me reaching around to stroke my very hard cock until I would beg her to fuck me. Once I gave her consent she would proceed to fuck my ass without abandon only to stop when I was close to cumming. She would reach around and stroke my cock and play with my nipples while fucking me. She was quite the talented little ass fucker. This would go on for what would seem like an eternity till she would pull all the out and laydown on the bed and command me to straddle her reverse cowgirl style. I would ride her hard cock while she would cum from watching me slide up and down her, having the base of dildo rubbing her clit. I would then sit and spin so I was facing her, giving her free accsess to my aching erection. This girl could give the best handjobs known to man, and with her buried deep inside of me it was nothing short of pure bliss. She would vary her pace, bringing to the point of explsion and then back away several times. Finally when she was ready to make me cum she would pull out have me get back on all fours and rim my ass while stroking my cock. I would come forever and in copious amounts. After I would collapse on the bed she would lick the cum off of her hands making sure I got a good view then give me a long sensual kiss, snuggle in behind me and caress my head till I would drift off to sleep.

I miss those nights. It has been about a year and a half since my last fucking and crave it all the time now. If anyone wants to try and fuck this 25/m/MO better than she did it would be a challenge. Feel free to drop me a line to get my pants to drop.

We haven't found a decent strap-on yet, but we do have some fun with a big fat dildo. I like to fuck his ass and suck his dick at the same time.

I have pictures if anyone would like to see.

Lust2Learn said:

L2L

That made me tingle... :heart:

You look so yummy.

pinkstarfish said:
We haven't found a decent strap-on yet, but we do have some fun with a big fat dildo. I like to fuck his ass and suck his dick at the same time.

Well I for one always love your pictures {{{Pinky}}} they are always delightfull!

Lloyd

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Gee it is strange how we come accross each other !!!
Could we have similar tastes? Must be hey!

pinkstarfish said:

Is it dildo size or harness size/comfort/sesecurity that is the problem with finding one? I am fat, so finding one of size that isn't just thin little straps that snap when I withdraw is a problem. Especially when we try putting on the thicker dildos he likes.

Back