Not sure if I'm doing this right

But here I am, playing with the self timer function on a cheap didgital camera. Hope you like them. I chose the "Post a poll" option, but honestly don't know what that does yet. Thanks for allowing me to be seen and read.

Attachments

• XMeSexy09192009_9_-1.jpg
    XMeSexy09192009_9_-1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
  • XMeSexy09192009_4_-1.jpg
    XMeSexy09192009_4_-1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
  • X1345325900681.jpg
    X1345325900681.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
But here I am, playing with the self timer function on a cheap didgital camera. Hope you like them. I chose the "Post a poll" option, but honestly don't know what that does yet. Thanks for allowing me to be seen and read.
Beautiful pics...certainly no disaster here! Thank you for sharing...lovelly!

Not doing it wrong very sexy lady. Thanks for sharing.

You are a beautiful woman and you have chosen and executed very nice poses. Yeah, the camera isn't too good, but you work with what you have.

Mmmmm looks pretty damn sexy to me...:devil::kiss:

Very hot and sexy!

I can see why you included beautiful in your user name, you are VERY beautiful!!!

If you aren't doing it right...well keep on doing it not right! Gorgeous! Thank you!

Yeah, I have a feeling this is going to end in disaster.

But hey, I could be wrong. That happened one other time. :rolleyes:

Beautiful. You have a gorgeous body and I would love to see more taken closer

very beautiful, sensual and sexy!!

More pics, that's my request and hello ,welcome to lit!

Just once before?

Yeah, I have a feeling this is going to end in disaster.

But hey, I could be wrong. That happened one other time. :rolleyes:

:D Yeah....I've been wrong lots.....but usually I point it out before anyone else notices, so I don't think that technically counts as me being wrong...

Back