Scoring system rant

I suppose my "advice" was probably premature without having checked out any other stories from you.

Because a quick browse of a few others showed indeed your other stories do include dialog from more than one character.

I'm sorry if you inferred "lack of respect" from my comment that I'm not really into fan fic.

It has nothing to do with you or any other writer and just personal preference, just as generally I'm not a fan of LW stories.

I will look at some of your other stories when I get a chance.

Again, in retrospect I probably should have held off on my comments / "advice" until I'd at least checked out your work a little more instead of just jumping on one story in particular.
@AchtungNight - he’s so cute when chastened, right?

Seriously, so few people actually apologize. It’s a pleasure to see it.

Em

One submissions editor with final authority. Dozens of stories get submitted here every day- she has a staff and bots at least to help her, I hope.
She doesn't have a staff and there's a debate on whether or not she uses a program, part of me hopes so because it could explain some of the ludicrous rejections we see.

Again, in retrospect I probably should have held off on my comments / "advice" until I'd at least checked out your work a little more instead of just jumping on one story in particular.
Or at least sent it privately.

Back