The NEW UK Kink Thread

bodily functions dont bother me really. i could probably do that...

i trained as a CSI but had to drop out because i went all emo for a few years.. long story lol :p.

I can watch someone hammering and screwing metal into someones spine and watching a c-section, even sewing up wounds with no anesthetic.

however, i cannot abide injections. they make me feel sick. currently we are trying for a baby. i am more scared of having an injection than giving birth. how fucked up is that!! lol
 
*Peeks in* space for me?

Of course, pull up a chair :)

I have been thinking about it. I've done a lot of work with children and adults with multiple disabilities, and I really care about how their social input has affected their health, so I'd like to work in the community I think. I'll probably end up as a GP! I'd really like to work in paediatrics, but I think I care TOO much, and it would be too upsetting when things went wrong :( Although there is so many options...
That is a really good option, as a Mum of a disabled child, doctors who specialise in disabilities are like gold dust

bodily functions dont bother me really. i could probably do that...

i trained as a CSI but had to drop out because i went all emo for a few years.. long story lol :p.

Sounds intriguing!! My mind flips to Gil Grissom and the like!! :D
 
it was all horatio cane for me.... well it would be with a surname like that *glances sideways*

i bet you he would make a good dom. he be all like... I promise.. ill make you come... *puts on sunglasses*
 
it was all horatio cane for me.... well it would be with a surname like that *glances sideways*

i bet you he would make a good dom. he be all like... I promise.. ill make you come... *puts on sunglasses*

Hehehe, I have to admit to a quiet crush on Gil, especially during the BDSM episodes *sigh* he got it, the sub has the real power!
 
i seem to have missed something here.

BDSM episodes

what

....

*googles*

Yep! There was a Domme who he became friendly with, she was a suspect in one and nearly whipped someone to death in another. I think Grissom had the quiet control thing going on really well. :D
 
ohhh wait i thnk i remember... she played the hot mum next door in the OC too.

they came out when i was a lot younger... im only 22. In fact they were probably half the reason i liked the thought of the whole....






































you know.
 
Hehehe! I know!
There was a BDSM scene on Wentworth Prison a couple of weeks ago. I wish the clubs I went to looked like that! Lol
One day the media will get it right!
 
Evening all

my geeks have all gone home and the rest of the evening... such as it is, is my own!
 
Evening all

my geeks have all gone home and the rest of the evening... such as it is, is my own!

Glad you got some geeking in this week :)
Having so many threads closed has given a whole new raft a new lease of life. Been busy reading!
 
Come on, you lot. Wake up....

I've been listening to you all snoring for the past 4 hours.
 
Come on, you lot. Wake up....

I've been listening to you all snoring for the past 4 hours.

Sorry, have been awake for a bit but not logged in. :)

Hope you're not to bored there!

And morning to everyone else!
 
morning again everyone.


my gosh you go to clubs?! i can barely even say "boobs" infront of my parter of 6 years without blushing.


im such a god damn prude lol.
 
morning again everyone.


my gosh you go to clubs?! i can barely even say "boobs" infront of my parter of 6 years without blushing.


im such a god damn prude lol.


Morning! Nothing wrong with that, takes all sorts to make a world! :)
 
Can_0a5ae2_2752241.jpg
 
Hmmmmm....

Nope, sorry. To be fair I'm out of sweets atm, going to try to remain so. Too tempting to gorge and I need to lose some more weight :)
 
me too :( sucks... i love chocolate.

at least writing stops me craving. Im doing a reluctant story atm from a personal dream i had

*first personal fantasy on paper, eep!*

so im really looking forward to posting this and the words are flowing freely. Having already had the dream the entire story is already in my head so i just need to get it down on paper and iron out a few kinks.

exciting!
 
me too :( sucks... i love chocolate.

at least writing stops me craving. Im doing a reluctant story atm from a personal dream i had

*first personal fantasy on paper, eep!*

so im really looking forward to posting this and the words are flowing freely. Having already had the dream the entire story is already in my head so i just need to get it down on paper and iron out a few kinks.

exciting!

I want to get back to writing, the muse just has not been with me of late. Can't find anything to write about that I don't consider to be derivative. But I shall get there :)

Hope yours turns out how you want it to be!
 
i think its hard to find anything original these days when so much has already been written down.

i think the best i can hope for if writing something down that not many people have read before...

lol!
 
Nods. I found writing for specific people and specific reasons to be "easier" because it didn't matter if some of it was reused materials. Same with fan-fiction because the universe was already there to play in. But creating a whole new universe from scratch always felt like I'd read too much of it before for it to be viable.
 
yeah that is the trouble i have had. My novel at the moment is still vaguely samey world/universe wise, but im hoping there will be enough plot to keep people interested. I told my mum and she was pretty enthusiastic *she hates me writing because i gave her a half finished story where the protagonist was drowning half way through and never finished it* and she hasnt read any of my plans for years.
 
Ah, I don't let anyone read if I'm trying to do something that deep. My kink stuff is for specific people and short so they get it at the end and the fan fiction is the same.

I signed up for NaNoWriMo this year but couldn't find the motivation to follow through this time. Too much other stuff going on.
 
Back
Top