Care to Chat... Round 2

Either you broke his dick or he's getting it elsewhere. There is no way a 34 year old guy is just going to stop having sex with you out of the blue like that. If we're getting it on a regular basis, we're just not going to stop. Hate to be a hater but don't trust anybody. If you feel like something isn't right, trust your instincts

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I straight up asked if he was seeing some one else, and given that he's never lied to me about anything, I'm inclined to believe him when he says no. I dunno, it's just frustrating.

Did you tell him why you asked if he was seeing someone else? Meaning, did you straddle him on the couch and tell him you're a sexual woman who needs the D he was giving to you daily, nightly, and ever so rightly? ;)

P.S. You know I've missed your gorgeous eyes. I'm happy to see you posting again, but wish it didn't have to do with you having relationship issues.

Riddle me this friends:

Dating a wonderful wonderful man. Lately though, sex is gone. Like... We haven't had sex since before the 4th of July, and that was that was the first time in a while. Used to have fantastic sex.

How do I rekindle that?

Maybe it's just me but I would suggest you post a few more pictures here first while we ponder our answers !

Honest conversation is always the best policy.

Riddle me this friends:

Dating a wonderful wonderful man. Lately though, sex is gone. Like... We haven't had sex since before the 4th of July, and that was that was the first time in a while. Used to have fantastic sex.

How do I rekindle that?

Welcome back,

If the arc was good and now it is gone, it is either stress or he has somebody else.

stress> feeling inadequate? "guy" problems.

hope you both figure something out soon.

also welcome back.

Glad to hear from you although I wish it was for other reasons.

Lovely picture. You look fantastic.

It is not that you are not sexy and most all of us wish we were having sex with you,

Some of the comments have been good.

Are you interested in getting married? Maybe he is not ready...Maybe he will never be and that is a shame because you have a lot to offer assuming you are interested in marriage and a family.

Stress at his job. Maybe he has problems that he is not ready to share with you.

Maybe his Mother is pushing him. I know she sent you a bday card, but how is your relationship with her. Have you ever gone shopping with her or had a "special time" with her.

I am older and my generation was more into marriage. To repeat above that can be a big factor.

Wish I could prescibe a pill to solve the problem. What ever it is you do not want to wake up 3-5 years from now and either of you say "it ain't working" and you have wasted the time.

Best wishes

Missing makes the heart grow fonder?

Well. After some weird/angst filled times, things seem to be steadily back on track. I just wish I could curb my anxiety, I create problems that never existed.

Well. After some weird/angst filled times, things seem to be steadily back on track. I just wish I could curb my anxiety, I create problems that never existed.

As long as you're happy. Nice to see you

I'm glad to hear things seem to have worked themselves out for you. Your happiness is most important, be it here on Lit or not, as long as you're happy, we'll be happy for you. :)

Lots of people do that, what's important is that you hang in and keep going. Your posts show you are plenty able to handle it. You are a vibrant and intelligent woman.

I hope your relationship continues to improve.

Best wishes

I'll probably take this down in the morning. Until then! Enjoy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 73
Back