The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

I had it paused and I'm behind too. Christie's "shush it" schtick will not play well on a national stage. Worse even, and say what you will, saying that to a woman.
 
All in all, being a wonky gal I did not get my fix. I did get a laugh that the first thing out of Walker's mouth was how people ought to get an education if they want to raise the wage they receive. Oh.so.hysterical.
 
I see buttons, t-shirt and bumper stickers.

Please sign this release.











______________________________
 
I had it paused and I'm behind too. Christie's "shush it" schtick will not play well on a national stage. Worse even, and say what you will, saying that to a woman.

That arrested my attention too, but, strangely enough, it didn't come up in any of the subsequent commentary on the debate tonight.
 
tumblr_nust7hblHw1s1vn29o3_400.png
tumblr_nust7hblHw1s1vn29o1_400.png


sixpenceee:

Taking a break from our usual creepy content, to show this powerful comparison. To top it off, I have a muslim friend who was told by his mother, “Never do anything big. The world’s not ready for you or anyone like us.”

This world needs to change.


http://sixpenceee.tumblr.com/post/129252966659
 
I find it strange, that a man who lives like a billionaire ( The Pope of the Vatican) is preaching to billionaires, to treat the Earth and the people who live there, more kindly.

The Pope speaks up in Washington, D.C., while the Vatican continues to rob American communities of the churches that they built, to pay victims of sexual abuse, and to pay the lawyers who fight for Vatican sponsored rapists. The churches have been sold as real estate, all year, and more churches are being sold in September.

Which churches will be sold in October ? Where will the Pope of the Vatican be lecturing, then ?

Vatican City is enjoying comfortable weather in the 70s (F)

Is the Pope inviting refugees to live in the Vatican City ?
 
tumblr_nv5h6sHkNu1tulhy0o1_1280.jpg


tumblr_nv5h6sHkNu1tulhy0o2_1280.jpg


tumblr_nv5h6sHkNu1tulhy0o3_1280.jpg


tumblr_nv5h6sHkNu1tulhy0o4_1280.jpg


Dude is getting roasted on this whitewashed, revised-history disaster. Rightfully so.
 
September 9, 2015

Sarah Palin: “Oh, and you know, since our president won’t say it, since he still hasn’t called off the dogs, we’ll say, Police officers and first responders all across this great land, we’ve got your back, we salute you! Thank you, police officers!”

On youtube

Palin to Obama: Call off the 'dogs' of Black Lives Matters

( from Raw Story channel)


The video was captured by a writer for the lefty BlueNationReview at the anti-Iran deal protest in Washington, DC


http://contemptor.com/2015/09/09/di...rotesters-dogs-at-tea-party-rally-you-betcha/
 
tumblr_nnjjib1jcu1tw83g5o4_1280.jpg


tumblr_nnjjib1jcu1tw83g5o2_1280.jpg


tumblr_nnjjib1jcu1tw83g5o3_1280.jpg


tumblr_nnjjib1jcu1tw83g5o1_1280.jpg


tumblr_nnjjib1jcu1tw83g5o5_1280.jpg


tumblr_nnjjib1jcu1tw83g5o6_1280.jpg


tumblr_nnjjib1jcu1tw83g5o7_1280.jpg


katblaque:

My views on veganism (the full extent, honestly as i don’t really have much of a view on veganism as a concept as I do vegan activists like the above)

I’ve talked abut that account before. It is RACIST, anti-black AF, and IDK why people follow it, unless they are equally racist.


http://katblaque.tumblr.com/post/129877585664
 
Michio Kushi followed a human path, and made room in his life for celebration, joy, indulgence. He died a human death, he lived a human life.

Dick Gregory is alive, well, and still speaking out.

We all do as well as it is possible to do, circumstances permitting.
Some of us are fortunate enough to be able to alter our circumstances.


Reality is a motherfucker.
 
^ ^ ^^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Newly minted, on the Playground!

(Hilary Hater has a joke. :narrowed eyes: )
 
A young racist twerp, sits his backside down, and sticks to his plan to commit a mass murder. He did not choose to battle a worthy opponent. He chose to slaughter people with good hearts and kind intentions. They reached out to him, and offered fellowship and community. They offered love, concern, help, kindness, and hope. He paid them back by shooting them in the back, terrorizing the survivor of horror, pain, fear and trauma. He ripped a hole in a community. He robbed a community of peace and happiness. A cowardly thief, he was so low down as to steal lives from families, friends, co-workers.

The nation looks at the victims, and tells them that they must be better than the people who kill and rob a communiy. The nation asks all the hearts and minds connected to the pain, to humble themselves in the face of such evil.


Set an example for our nation, the voices of authority thunder.

Why must a tiny community carry this great weight, and be robbed, again ?


What has shoved this tiny community so far down, that the people are on their hands and knees with the weight of the pain and loss, and they still lift a brave face and forgive the tormenter, a tormentor with no mercy, no regret, and no repentance ? They flatten themselves into the dirt, and follow the orders of a nation that does not comprehend.


400 years of oppression, injustice, loss, and pain.


The spectre of punishment for disobedience looms.

If you go out into the street and express the anger that builds, you will not have a job. There will be no bread to feed your children. You will lose your home.


The nation orders the victim to wear a halo. The halo does not protect the victims or their children from death. The halo does not protect against abuse that distorts and mutilates hearts and minds.


http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/09...s-black-people-right-chose-anger-forgiveness/


They victims rise, and begin, again, with the sound of mocking racists,racists that celebrate the deaths of innocents. The victims walk forward, as always. Brushing off the dirt, that they have been crushed into.
 
Back
Top