Tal's Thread. Fuck you Two.

I am not bothered by it at all....wait...umm...maybe it is a dreaming and you are dreaming you are going to do a videochat with me on SKYPE...;):devil:

*grins*

Oh my, is it just me or is it getting hot in here? Videochat, ah, those were the days... hold on, no, I never did do video chat... :eek: THAT would definitely be a dream (or nightmare?!)

I almost had you there for a minute...Dang!

Haha! Now, if you'd said voice-chat… *sigh*

Well, I guess I'm definitely the old hag of Lit now. I've been skipped on a thread by someone clamouring to get to the hotter babe than I, haha! Damn it being a granny sucks! ;)

You are a hot babe and you know it...I would never skip you

You is old and your eyesight is going. :eek: :p

I'm totes hot, esp when all I talk about nowadays is lack of sleep and kids. So. Fucking. Hot. :cool:

(It's ok, I don't need validation from play threads, I just find it amusing because it's the first time it's happened to me, I shall put it in the 'get used to it' box :D)

You is old and your eyesight is going. :eek: :p

I'm totes hot, esp when all I talk about nowadays is lack of sleep and kids. So. Fucking. Hot. :cool:

(It's ok, I don't need validation from play threads, I just find it amusing because it's the first time it's happened to me, I shall put it in the 'get used to it' box :D)
LOL join the club...I find I am skipped quite often :rolleyes:

LOL join the club...I find I am skipped quite often :rolleyes:

I'd never skip you, and if they do then I know it's more of you to myself ;)

I didn't actually lick my lips like a hungry beast then, but I feel like I should just to enhance the sentiment :D

Back