Oregon -- Roll Call!

Just a little bump here... surely there is a mature woman in Oregon who reads lit??? BTW, Happy New Year everyone... :)

From Portland to Virtually Anywhere

Me? Early 60s, dominant, married to a wonderful but vanilla person and finding at least partial satisfaction online these days. Holiday greetings to all, and especially those in Orygun.

Beaverton/Tanasbourne

I live in the Beaverton/ Tanasbourne area code 503 zip 97006. I mean Who doesn't like a sweet beaver from Beaverton? :devil::kiss: Im hungry for chat or visit. 56yo/ male

Last edited:
OK Oregon... anyone going to attend the Country Fair July 11, 12, & 13 near Eugene in Veneta? Google Oregon Country Fair It's a real eye-opener if you've never attended. Lot's of bare breasted women, and a bit of everything for everyone. I haven't been for 3 or 4 years, but definitely going this year.

OK Oregon... anyone going to attend the Country Fair July 11, 12, & 13 near Eugene in Veneta? Google Oregon Country Fair It's a real eye-opener if you've never attended. Lot's of bare breasted women, and a bit of everything for everyone. I haven't been for 3 or 4 years, but definitely going this year.

do you know what it costs?

From the OCF website:

(Not including TicketsWest fees, which are $1.25 for single-day, and $3 for multi-day)
Advance: Friday, Sunday are $23, Saturday is $25
Day of: Friday and Sunday are $25, Saturday is $29
There, apparently is also an Internet/Phone ticket fee, if you purchase by Internet or Phone.

I have been on lit for a while and just found this. east of portland..... I do make it to rooster rock on occasion. :)

In PDX...

...and savoring online distraction. Instead of global, local would be a nice change...

Well, as a former OSU student now living back in PDX, I am definitely looking for some one to hangout with (all of my other friends have scattered across the country). If you're interested, I'd love to chant or hangout sometime.

aww, now i'm a former osu student living back in pdx! lol i didn't even see this til right now when i was trying to see if this thread still lived xD

wow it's been hot! good bikini (or less) weather though!

My wife and I visit PDX sometimes. Late 40s / early 50s. Portland is a sexy place. Lush, vibrant, kind, and open minded. One of my favorite travel destinations.

I thought this thread was. dead for good. Great to see some non Oregonians keeping it alive. :D

West side here. Been here about a year and love it. 49 married male kids out of the house and exploring the wants and desires that were put on hold

Back