Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Remember that girl in high school who laughed at all your jokes, was very popular, lived in a shitty house, used bad language, and did all those daring things? She was short and petite and curvy, like her worn jeans fit tightly around her ass but gathered at her waist?

Daddy fetish?

Yes!

Indeed - I do remember her well.:cool:

"Remember that girl in high school who laughed at all your jokes, was very popular, lived in a shitty house, used bad language, and did all those daring things? She was short and petite and curvy, like her worn jeans fit tightly around her ass but gathered at her waist?

Indeed - I do remember her well.:cool:

You made me smile. Thank you!

Good morning all of you littles and Daddies. . .work has been a little brutal and neededa break. Anyway - hope you are all well! And Littlecordelera - welcome and we all remember that girl. . .very fondly.

Good morning all of you littles and Daddies. . .work has been a little brutal and neededa break. Anyway - hope you are all well! And Littlecordelera - welcome and we all remember that girl. . .very fondly.

You guys have made my day. Thank you.

Back from the vacation from hell!
Wow! lots of new faces!
Hi Cookie!
Hi to all the little girls and Daddies out there. It's good to be back home!

Good afternoon everyone

Stay dry, Cookie

Stan, sounds like you need a vacation to recouped from the vacation

Hi there Cookie from the humid southeast - and wondering if we will have an afternoon shower like we have had everyday for the last week. . .I would stay dry. .. but wet is more fun!

Hey Stan - sometimes those vacations are worse than just staying and working - hopefully you will be able to get some relaxation now that you are back

and RJ- hopw you are having a great day.

Hi there Cookie from the humid southeast - and wondering if we will have an afternoon shower like we have had everyday for the last week. . .I would stay dry. .. but wet is more fun!

Hey Stan - sometimes those vacations are worse than just staying and working - hopefully you will be able to get some relaxation now that you are back

and RJ- hopw you are having a great day.

I am, hope the same for yourself

eewwww I had one mouthful of that crap when it first came out. Gross

My first husband used to love it! Once, at a comedy club the comedian was making fun of ME because it was on our table and he owed me big time for not ratting him out as he claimed my beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back