Craving a Little Cock

fungent1103

Really Experienced
It seems strange to me that when I come home from the gym, put my clothes in the washer and before I get into the shower I get on here and want to look at cocks and get so excited. I look at all the pretty smooth gurls and get so excited.
I look at the older ones too and get excited as well. I want to suck one it has been a long time. The smooth asses look so fine, I just want to rub my cock all over them.
I have only had one guy cum in my mouth and enjoyed it, I think I want to try that again.
If you want to pm me I would be interested in talking about some of these things!

Have a great day guys and gurls.

It seems strange to me that when I come home from the gym, put my clothes in the washer and before I get into the shower I get on here and want to look at cocks and get so excited. I look at all the pretty smooth gurls and get so excited.
I look at the older ones too and get excited as well. I want to suck one it has been a long time. The smooth asses look so fine, I just want to rub my cock all over them.
I have only had one guy cum in my mouth and enjoyed it, I think I want to try that again.
If you want to pm me I would be interested in talking about some of these things!

Have a great day guys and gurls.
i agree

Back