Traveling Literoticans - Post your travel plans

Just left gorgeous Shoshone Falls. Driving through Idaho today and part of Oregon.

Next week I will be traveling to Florida for some last minute family business. Hopefully for the last time. I'll also be driving the whole ways, which I am not looking forwards to, but for various reasons, I can't fly.

A minimum of 8 straight days of driving; round trip.

I-80 most of the way, then I-75.

Flights went crazy today so did not make it all the way to Fort Myers. So here I am in a hotel in Atlanta because of storms.

Work and back lol.

Iā€™ve actually never taken a holiday. I must add it to the bucket list

Malta two weeks today (providing that volcano doesn't erupt), Amsterdam a fortnight before Christmas, Munich in July.

There'll probably be another trip before Munich.

Donā€™t travel abroad anymore. But will be in Oxford for a few nights in a couple weeks time.

Headed to Greece for 2 weeks
Vancouver, BC, Canada mid October
Thailand end of year into the new year 2 weeks.

Malta two weeks today (providing that volcano doesn't erupt), Amsterdam a fortnight before Christmas, Munich in July.

There'll probably be another trip before Munich.

I'm going to miss you so insanely badly, but we'll work it out. Nods. I'm excited for Christmas.

I'm living for Munich. I'm literally living for it.

Where before? * bats lashes* wanna go somewhere hot dusty and annoying? No? Damnit.

Me: house, work, house, in laws, house, work.

But in July: the US via Munich. Hmmmm wonder who I'm meeting there? :D:kiss::D

Going back via Munich too. Decidedly less excitedly.

I'm going to miss you so insanely badly, but we'll work it out. Nods. I'm excited for Christmas.

I'm living for Munich. I'm literally living for it.

Where before? * bats lashes* wanna go somewhere hot dusty and annoying? No? Damnit.

Me: house, work, house, in laws, house, work.

But in July: the US via Munich. Hmmmm wonder who I'm meeting there? :D:kiss::D

Going back via Munich too. Decidedly less excitedly.

I'd never make it out of there. I would either die of the heat (I'm built for autumn and winter, you know this!!) or be arrested!

And yes, bring on Munchen.

AND MY WOOLY HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back