Girls looking for Girls

good morning ladies.hope you all have a great week. and she, nice to meet you. a nice pic too.pm me sometime..........:rose:
 
Ah what a morning. A lazy morning. Today starts my 2.5 weeks off of work! Not a vacation, it's a health thing, but I'll still get to relax in between physical therapy. And be naughty :)
 
Ah what a morning. A lazy morning. Today starts my 2.5 weeks off of work! Not a vacation, it's a health thing, but I'll still get to relax in between physical therapy. And be naughty :)

lucky you lilly. 2 weeks off from work. if you need any help occupying your time.let me know:devil:
 
loveabletiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by hottalyssa View Post
just stopped by to say hello and send friday kisses to everyone.
kisses back to you lyssa, hope you have a great weekend!

*waves to Raven and Veronica*

veronica and tiana.your kisses are so sweet. altho meeting in person may not be possible right now,i would be happy to chat with either of you.:). i think you are hiding from me...hehe. i hope not.:kiss:.kisses to you and all the other ladies.

I would never ignore you sweet lyssa! I am just not a big fan a chat. You can thank the guys I have met over the internet the last few years for that one. They pissed me off so many times, I just stay off yahoo IM. So sorry if you felt that way. I know I would hate to be ignored, which I have been online, so I know how it hurts.

Please PM me anytime, maybe I can overcome my skiddish feelings about chat. Plus other things have been really playing tug of war with my heart lately!!!

Love ya,

VS :kiss::kiss::rose:
 
good morning ladies.hope you all have a great week. and she, nice to meet you. a nice pic too.pm me sometime..........:rose:

Hey lyssa! Hope you had a good Monday....and an even better evening. :kiss: :hug:

Ah what a morning. A lazy morning. Today starts my 2.5 weeks off of work! Not a vacation, it's a health thing, but I'll still get to relax in between physical therapy. And be naughty :)

Wow that's really nice! I'm sure you'll find something to do or get into though! If you need a little company by all means let me know. :devil:

:rose: :kiss:
 
I'm currently procrastinating and thought I'd poke my head in to see how everyone's doing :)
I love to share stories and fantasies if anyone is online and bored :p :kiss:
 
Back
Top