New Member Introductions

Keiron99 said:
Hello to all!

I'm a long time reader of Literotica, and a story writer myself (did'nt yet publish anything in english language). Now I was lurking on the forum for the last month, wondering how I could miss all this fun, so.. this is my small introduction. :catroar:

I'm a 35 y.o. european man, married with a wonderful girl, but extremely curious about erotica and the swinging scene. I used to write short tales, both horror/fantasy and erotica, and even poetry. Time is coming for me to start it all again, I miss the powerful feelings when creating worlds and situations, setting imagination and creativity free.

Recently I'm relocating to the UK, maybe Scotland, maybe London. And considering to put some artistic pictures of me on the AmPic section (no stupid penis pics.. hehe).

Ooh... I'm wondering where did Aurora find that avatar. It is a rare example of pure beauty, I love it.

Welcome to Lit, Keiron. I hope you'll stop by the Author's Hangout sometime. :)

Thank you. I found the image at Getty Images.

Hello all. A friend referred me to this site way back and I didn't really take all this seriously but I finally decided to give it a go. Curiosity got the better of me. I also write erotic stories from time to time when I'm in the mood. Losing my virginity to that very person recently and then finding how the pleasures of the flesh made me a whole new person was a big eye opener. It's funny how only a few months ago I used to feel uncomfortable at the mere mention of anal sex, a guy going down on me and sex toys (vibrators, etc). The whole thing made me real nervous but my attitude changed after I tried it all. I realize I enjoy anal and I feel much more open to trying new things now. Sadly, because of the distance I can't be in a relationship with that guy in question. The sex was great but the harsh reality is that he'll be held up by college and so will I soon. I'm in Canada and he lives in the UK. I don't regret losing my virginity to him though (that too after waiting so long.. I lost it at 24 and I'm 25 now). It was a very enjoyable experience for me. :)

New to the Site

Hi everyone. I'm a 24m student and just filled out my profile today. I'll be putting up some pics as soon as I get my internet set up at my new place. I signed up because I like the site and am interested in exploring more w/ my incest/taboo/voyeur/exhibitionist/age difference fetishes.

Not sure how all this posting stuff works yet, so let me know if you have any pointers. I'm also interested in role play chat, but not sure how to go about it. Thanks for any help.

Carl

Hey everybody. I just found this place and thought it looked like a cool place. So I decided I'd stop in and say hi. I'm a 24 yo male that just moved to Houston, TX. Pretty much willing to try anything once. I'm just looking to meet some new people. If something more comes out of that, great. If not, that's cool too. Drop me a line if you want to chat.

Lurker coming out of hiding...

Hey y'all...I'm not new to LIT, but finally venturing out to other boards...though I've been a lurker here for awhile. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi!

Horns_Hold_the_Halo said:
Hey y'all...I'm not new to LIT, but finally venturing out to other boards...though I've been a lurker here for awhile. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi!

Hey there! I'm glad you did. :)

TXdan, welcome. ;)

Hello,
I'm a new visitor to the Lit forums which were recommended to me by a friend. <waves at Silverwhisper>

I'm female, married with two children and currently a Stay at Home Mum.

Phaedre

Phaedre said:
Hello,
I'm a new visitor to the Lit forums which were recommended to me by a friend. <waves at Silverwhisper>

I'm female, married with two children and currently a Stay at Home Mum.

Phaedre

:rolleyes: Silver :rolleyes:
<removes silver's missing trout from beneath cape, mightily smacks Phaedre across the back of the head>
<disappears into the encroaching mist>

Welcome to lit :D

quoll said:
:rolleyes: Silver :rolleyes:
<removes silver's missing trout from beneath cape, mightily smacks Phaedre across the back of the head>
<disappears into the encroaching mist>

Welcome to lit :D

Blimey, a troutslap for my first post. Is that some kind of record?

I feel duly welcomed :D

it's good to see you here after all this time, phaedre. :> great choice of handle, btw. :>

ed

I guess thiss is the best I can do without knowing how to post my own thread

Well this is who I am , I'm twenty one years old, I'm a mothafuckin freak. I have bounderies, but I don't want to push them so much as I want to burn them to the ground and scatter their ashes to the wind. now I'm looking for a lot of things, as far as writing goes, I write domanant, I've got a mic at my friends house. I'll post as soon as I can get his punk ass to let me barrow it. shit, shit in the hood goes like that though. dewey avenue, rochester. Tell me I'm lyin. I also can write or speak for an equivalent exchange, tell me what you want to do to me I'll retort ten fold. if you make me cum good, I'm the type that wants to make you cum untill the the last shudder escapes from your leg, till they could make a dental mold from the teeth marks on your lips, till they could lock me up because my tougne print is permanantly indented in your pussy, I guess that would be later though, fake ass fingerprints. .......... if no woman responds to that, I do have another call, I want a domanant woman, not in the terms of a sub but i want a woman, to tell me what to do. I want a woman to,... somewhat ... ridicule me and give me orders. this.. is the catch though, I want you to tell me to do shit that I allready want to do, kinda like a sexy ass motivational speaker, no actual beatings no whippings... well I haven't actualy met you yet, (burned ashes). honestly Its either I'm afraid or I'm lazy, I promise to worship the ground you walk on, should you provide me with that. equivalent exchange, You can request more, should I grow to trust you. but I've never had a submissive part of me up until recently. ... as far as it has to go it's mostly working out, and other factors. Oh yeah preferably older women on the domanant, any age for sexual fun, I'll have a mic by sunday, fuck it I'll beat that mothafucka ass if he don't give it to me, If you dont like my smilly you can suck my dick, hell I hope thats the plan

jinxmic said:
Well this is who I am , I'm twenty one years old, I'm a mothafuckin freak. I have bounderies, but I don't want to push them so much as I want to burn them to the ground and scatter their ashes to the wind. now I'm looking for a lot of things, as far as writing goes, I write domanant, I've got a mic at my friends house. I'll post as soon as I can get his punk ass to let me barrow it. shit, shit in the hood goes like that though. dewey avenue, rochester. Tell me I'm lyin. I also can write or speak for an equivalent exchange, tell me what you want to do to me I'll retort ten fold. if you make me cum good, I'm the type that wants to make you cum untill the the last shudder escapes from your leg, till they could make a dental mold from the teeth marks on your lips, till they could lock me up because my tougne print is permanantly indented in your pussy, I guess that would be later though, fake ass fingerprints. .......... if no woman responds to that, I do have another call, I want a domanant woman, not in the terms of a sub but i want a woman, to tell me what to do. I want a woman to,... somewhat ... ridicule me and give me orders. this.. is the catch though, I want you to tell me to do shit that I allready want to do, kinda like a sexy ass motivational speaker, no actual beatings no whippings... well I haven't actualy met you yet, (burned ashes). honestly Its either I'm afraid or I'm lazy, I promise to worship the ground you walk on, should you provide me with that. equivalent exchange, You can request more, should I grow to trust you. but I've never had a submissive part of me up until recently. ... as far as it has to go it's mostly working out, and other factors. Oh yeah preferably older women on the domanant, any age for sexual fun, I'll have a mic by sunday, fuck it I'll beat that mothafucka ass if he don't give it to me, If you dont like my smilly you can suck my dick, hell I hope thats the plan

Uhm..... welcome to Lit.... I guess :D

You might want to put this in the Personals section if you're really looking... if not... we know your attitude, so that's great. Spread your thinkings all over the board so we get to know you better.

Welcome! :rose:

Back