Looking to talk to bi men

redsilklips

Virgin
Hello all,

I'm a bi girl but I absolutely love the thought of being with a bi guy, I'd love to watch two guys together if I was ignored I'd get so much pleasure from watching, if I was allowed to join in I'd be ecstatic.:devil:

If there are any men around that would like to talk about their fantasies as well as the mundane send me a pm.

I'm in Europe just in case of time zone problems ect :kiss::kiss:

Hello all,

I'm a bi girl but I absolutely love the thought of being with a bi guy, I'd love to watch two guys together if I was ignored I'd get so much pleasure from watching, if I was allowed to join in I'd be ecstatic.:devil:

If there are any men around that would like to talk about their fantasies as well as the mundane send me a pm.

I'm bicurious, if that's any good. Always up:) for a chat.

I'm a married Bi guy looking to chat :)
Had a lot of Bi fun in my youth, would love to share

Hello all,

:kiss::kiss:

Hello all,

Hi, I'm a bi guy in the U.K. Would love to chat and swap fantasies xxx

Hello all,

I an bi and that fantasy is exactly the one my wife and are are trying to make a reality. If you still want to chat or PM about this, let me know.

Am a bisexual guy who was married to a bisexual woman who enjoyed watching me sucking cock in front her while she took either pics or video of me doing it. Love chatting about my bi experience.

Hello all,

If you don't mind a mature man...married bi. before I was married I lived an active Bisexual lifestyle

It is such a hot fantasy! One I was fortunate enough to experience recently with a married couple, with their own very particular fantasy. Would love to explore with two others more openly. I love the idea of being watched by a woman...

Back