Married bi curious male 41, looking for filthy sexting, talk about perverse fantasies, and have fun

Intensextra

Experienced
Hi. I like to share my perverted bottom fantasies and I am looking for someone to chat about it all.
Extra points if you are a top!
I'd love some dirty talk. I enjoy being humiliated and degraded.
Likes: fisting, gaping, gang bang, hucow, pigslut, object penetration, pegging, and more.
If you are interested, please PM!

An interesting list of desires which I agree would be fun to do and as I'm also a bottom I think I would enjoy most of those things on the list. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Hi. I like to share my perverted bottom fantasies and I am looking for someone to chat about it all.
Likes: fisting, gaping, gang bang, hucow, pigslut, object penetration, pegging, and more.
Where can I start

I think we share a lot of interests. It will be very interesting talking to you.

I love all that I'm anal addicted

we are alot alike
ive done most of these and liked all
i started early sucking and was finally started being fucked at twelve

I would love to chat with you. I love talking dirty amd exchanging fantasies send me a message if you are interested

Fuck - these chats are better than reading the stories - MWM 56 discreet - never done bi stuff but have dreamed about it for awhile and I have plenty of fantasies to chat about share/roleplay - I can give or receive and I won't dissapoint.

Back