Married bi curious male 41, looking for filthy sexting, talk about perverse fantasies, and have fun

Heres an experience that might get the juices flowing.
I met this guy a few months back who loves licking ass(Rick). Hed stay clothed but id get naked on the bed. He really rimmed my ass good while he stroked my cock on all fours. Id last awhile, hed get me on my back and id stroke myself and end up having an intense orgasm. He got turned on watching me shoot ropes all over my belly. I usually edge myself and last as long as i could as he continued to bury his tongue in my ass.
When he did rim me, id always imagine sucking a cock at the same time. I had an opportunity Friday night to meet and expressed an interest to have another buddy join us. He is an older black guy who has a thick 7” cock. This guy said it was fine. The stars lined up and it worked out to meet. Me and my black friend Kyle started before he came in. He laid back as i got on all fours and started the oral pleasing of his meaty cock. My ass was up in the air, at the edge of the bed. Soon Rick joined us and i felt him grip my ass and start to rim me. Hearing Kyle moaning made me moan too. The sensual passionate tongue and oral servitude made my whole body ache. It was pure bliss feeling this big black cock throb in my mouth while feeling this other guy tongue fucking my quivering hole. At one point kyle reached down and spread my ass cheeks. After about 20-30 minutes i got on my back. My legs high in the air and i had Kyle hover over me as he face fucked my mouth. At one point he leaned down and sucked my cock some. Rick kept licking me and we were getting close to cumming. Kyle finally shot his load all across my lips and in my mouth as he grinded the underside of his shaft against my lips and tongue. His black cock was coated with semen as i wiped some off and used it as lube. I stroked my cock furiously until i moaned that i was cumming. I orgasmed with such intensity while still gripping Kyles cum soaked cock. I must admit this was one of the hottest sexual encounters ive had. Just men having fun!!

Heres an experience that might get the juices flowing.
I met this guy a few months back who loves licking ass(Rick). Hed stay clothed but id get naked on the bed. He really rimmed my ass good while he stroked my cock on all fours. Id last awhile, hed get me on my back and id stroke myself and end up having an intense orgasm. He got turned on watching me shoot ropes all over my belly. I usually edge myself and last as long as i could as he continued to bury his tongue in my ass.
When he did rim me, id always imagine sucking a cock at the same time. I had an opportunity Friday night to meet and expressed an interest to have another buddy join us. He is an older black guy who has a thick 7” cock. This guy said it was fine. The stars lined up and it worked out to meet. Me and my black friend Kyle started before he came in. He laid back as i got on all fours and started the oral pleasing of his meaty cock. My ass was up in the air, at the edge of the bed. Soon Rick joined us and i felt him grip my ass and start to rim me. Hearing Kyle moaning made me moan too. The sensual passionate tongue and oral servitude made my whole body ache. It was pure bliss feeling this big black cock throb in my mouth while feeling this other guy tongue fucking my quivering hole. At one point kyle reached down and spread my ass cheeks. After about 20-30 minutes i got on my back. My legs high in the air and i had Kyle hover over me as he face fucked my mouth. At one point he leaned down and sucked my cock some. Rick kept licking me and we were getting close to cumming. Kyle finally shot his load all across my lips and in my mouth as he grinded the underside of his shaft against my lips and tongue. His black cock was coated with semen as i wiped some off and used it as lube. I stroked my cock furiously until i moaned that i was cumming. I orgasmed with such intensity while still gripping Kyles cum soaked cock. I must admit this was one of the hottest sexual encounters ive had. Just men having fun!!
WOW! that does sound like a really hot fun 3sum you had. I guess you'll be doing it again soon.

> Must be I started getting hard just reading your post. I could stand for you to fill my needs of daily acts of sexual desire. To have you start the morning by bathing shaving and relieving my Cocks raging erection. You must be able to make your anal muscle be able to milk my Cock. Also teach my Sissy Son to do the same. Your duties will as follows.
1 be available to take 7 inches of throat fucking.
2 Supply me with ample amount of cum on demand .
3 double penetration from myself and Sissy
4 Also drain the twins next door ,
They're 19 yo and sex addicts
Sounds wonderful to me

Back