Breasts or ass cheeks??

Solsurfer

Experienced
Which can do you enjoy more and why? Ladies: Having your man rub his hard member between your breasts and unload on your chest or have him slide between your ass cheeks and unload on your lower back? Guys: which do you enjoy more?
Over the years, my wife and I have enjoyed both, but lately, if I just need a quick release, I go for her butt cheeks. There's more body contact and easier for her. She has said she enjoys being surprised by my warm release on her back. Thoughts??

Hot topic! I prefer ass cheeks as well, have see some hot vids of that too. Also enjoy rubbing my cock on her clit until both of us cum, hot!

I prefer breasts, just because I enjoy squeezing, rubbing, pinching, kissing, sucking them. Still, some of the hottest times in our sex lives were when we were dating and driving around with her lying, head in my lap, and my hand under her panties, squeezing her ass cheeks, and fingering her pussy from behind. Maybe we need to do that again, just for old time's sake.

Breasts for sure. I love them being played with and nothing better than a hard cock between them.

My vote goes to the ass cheeks. Especially in the shower together her ass all soapy, with my cock loving every inch of it. Or first thing in the morning, rubbing my cock head over her soft cheeks.

I'm a tit-person, but I don't like them too big.
Ass? I like it of course, but I will choose boobs any day of the week.

I've always preferred ass. As someone with a big penis, large buttocks just seem to be the perfect compliment

My vote goes to the ass cheeks. Especially in the shower together her ass all soapy, with my cock loving every inch of it. Or first thing in the morning, rubbing my cock head over her soft cheeks.

Soapy shower ass is nice. Good times there.

I love a ladies butt, that being said I am all for rubbing my pre cum all over breasts and whatever else she desires.

Its an impossible choice! Oh okay...if I have to choose one I'd choose ass just because as I feel that cock sliding between my cheeks, me pushing back and forth, I'm never too sure if he is going to keep to rubbing in between my ass cheeks or will he plunge his firm cock right inside me? The suspense and anticipation makes it more erotic. Saying that I do enjoy pleasuring a cock with my tits and having them covered in cum afterwards.

Its an impossible choice! Oh okay...if I have to choose one I'd choose ass just because as I feel that cock sliding between my cheeks, me pushing back and forth, I'm never too sure if he is going to keep to rubbing in between my ass cheeks or will he plunge his firm cock right inside me? The suspense and anticipation makes it more erotic. Saying that I do enjoy pleasuring a cock with my tits and having them covered in cum afterwards.

A woman after my own heart!

A lady after my own heart. I'm a ass man through and through!

I feel the same way. Rubbing my cock slowly between lubed up ass cheeks is a wonderful feeling. Especially knowing that sooner or later I'm going to plunge my cock deep inside. What's even better is hearing my partner plead for me to put it in and still holding out for a little while. Because we both know that sooner or later I'm gonna spill my hot load deep within you.

I think we can all get behind this. Well said.

I'm a tit-person, but I don't like them too big.
Ass? I like it of course, but I will choose boobs any day of the week.

I am to, but I couldn't imagine going out in public with a woman who is in the GG range and has a skinnier body. I'd be embarrassed.

Ass-wise, a big ass is actually a sign of health since a PAWG type ass has more omega 3 fatty acids in it (No lie)

Both. My wife is bbw and has a nice round ass that she loves to ride my dick with. Sometimes she works my dick into her ass. She has nice soft tits that I love wrapped around me.

Back