I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes our pool has been getting a work over also....

Everyday is naughty day.....

Difficult when you're home and wanting to get work done, having swimsuit wearing girls and women at the back door looking for someone to make snacks for them.

One of my good friends is getting married on Saturday and my older guy is going to the wedding with me. This will be the first time that my friends (except for my BFF) will meet him. I'm bracing myself for the comments and static because they know that I've been seeing someone, but they have not idea how much older than me he is.

Confident is what I am

Early 50's here. Yes if I had the confidence at 18 that I do now a lot more girls would have got fucked. :D

today is a good day for the first time in at least a decade the scale had to start on the 150 mark instead of the 200 mark I am now 198 lbs.

I stood there this morning looking at the arm when I stepped on the scale at the 200 mark and was like damn what have I done I really thought I lost weight this week. it took me a minute to figure out when the scale arm is buried at the bottom of the lever it means that you are lighter then the weight you are at. I was like :eek: and :nana: when it hit me.

today is a good day for the first time in at least a decade the scale had to start on the 150 mark instead of the 200 mark I am now 198 lbs.

I stood there this morning looking at the arm when I stepped on the scale at the 200 mark and was like damn what have I done I really thought I lost weight this week. it took me a minute to figure out when the scale arm is buried at the bottom of the lever it means that you are lighter then the weight you are at. I was like :eek: and :nana: when it hit me.

Congratulations Warlock...

Hope your back is better now too!!!

Hello everyone..I hope all are doing good and had a good week..May your weekend be wonderful!

I love older men too...I was 17 and hubby 22 when we first met, ooooh he could have gone to prison, what can I say it was FUN!!!!:devil:

Good catch

Had a fantastic weekend with my older man that I'm still smiling about it. Just looking back over the last 2 months (?), I've experienced and learned so much from him. I think I've always been drawn to men older and more experienced than me both sexually and emotionally, and this current relationship just confirms that.

My BFF constantly tells me that she doesn't like him and doesn't understand the attraction . . . she thinks he's just after me for the sex and the ego boost . . . I hope that one day she meets an older "stud", with manners, money, intelligence and a big cock . . . then she'll see what's so appealing and appreciate the difference that a little age can make:rose:

Tell your BFF that i'm over 45, over myself and stable, with experience to share. Manners, class, intelligence,(if that matters to her), and fairly well endowed. Money comes naturally to the productive and wise...

40s 50s maybe older:D. Anyone else
Love older men! Until recently, my only experience was with "boys" my own age. Have been seeing a man almost 3x my age, and all I can say is, "Wow!" He is sexy, erotic, passionate, giving...I could go on and on. He has taught me so much, both in and out of bed. My experience is limited, but bottom line is that I much prefer, wiser men.

Love older men! Until recently, my only experience was with "boys" my own age. Have been seeing a man almost 3x my age, and all I can say is, "Wow!" He is sexy, erotic, passionate, giving...I could go on and on. He has taught me so much, both in and out of bed. My experience is limited, but bottom line is that I much prefer, wiser men.
Good for you. Welcome to our thread.

Some say we can have that effect! ;) :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back