Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be asleep. It's a 3am kind of morning tomorrow. I can never fall asleep on nights like this it seems.
 
Grrr

Two flies in the room, one captured, one still on the loose somewhere, and the huntress Ms MurderPaws the Bloodthirsty is nowhere to be seen.
 
I have the the on. There is bdsm discussion on a mainstream channel on a sex advice programme with 'normal' looking people.

Progress? Discussion basic but you know, not judgemental. Positive
I find with people trying to make BDSM a more acceptable thing that it's not their portrayal of the people that is demeaning but it's that they get the portrayal of the concept wrong. Even if they really want to help make progress it's not very helpful if they go all 50-Shades and facilitate stereotypes.

Whatever the case, that sounds interesting and I might watch it out of curiosity i I can find it.
 
Hopefully I just DIY fixed my problematic laptop's fan. Going to go run something CPU heavy and hope it doesn't overheat in 30 seconds. :)

~ ~ Edit ~ ~

Works perfectly.

And the shop wanted to charge me a total of £60 to do anything about it!
£3 for an air canister, new screws for free and voila.
 
Last edited:
Hopefully I just DIY fixed my problematic laptop's fan. Going to go run something CPU heavy and hope it doesn't overheat in 30 seconds. :)

~ ~ Edit ~ ~

Works perfectly.

And the shop wanted to charge me a total of £60 to do anything about it!
£3 for an air canister, new screws for free and voila.

Isn't it fun when one can work out stuff like that?
 
Most certainly!

Next time I break a leg I might try my hand at surgery :D

Excellent plan...I recommend you start growing your own antibiotic cultures on whatever cheese you might have in your fridge in preparation for that day.

Good luck. :D
 
Woot! Woot!

Two eggs at the barn today. My girls are back to work!
My little guy was so excited. "Mama, can I please have the fresh egg for breakfast?!"
 
I hate teaching morning classes. What kind of a masochist even wants to have them in the first place?
 
Tacos are ready! And if I can make it through the day I have a massage scheduled this evening. Roll on weekend! :cool:
 
I may have to breakdown and go to the doctor.

But - I ordered new chicks! I now also have a deadline to get a brooder and coop pulled together.

And just had a brilliant (I think brilliant, anyway) idea for manure handling in a permanent rabbit hutch. I'm sure someone's done it this way before but the lightbulb went off over my head, so I'm going with it.
 
I am very seriously considering dispatch here, at least for the cockeral and geese. Keeping confined with this bird flu restriction as we go into spring feels not why I keep birds my self, and with spring high jinx there will be blood with the boys in a bArn together :(

I can understand the conundrum. Hopefully things will ease up one way or another.
 
For a reason I can no longer recall I spent this morning reading many articles on Christian fundamentalist websites telling me that BDSM is unholy, immoral, disgusting, wretched, all other manner of eloquent terms like that.

My conclusion is that these people need to get drunk, do drugs, and have a death metal concert in their church already, as it is the only proven cure for irrational up-tightness.
 
For a reason I can no longer recall I spent this morning reading many articles on Christian fundamentalist websites telling me that BDSM is unholy, immoral, disgusting, wretched, all other manner of eloquent terms like that.

My conclusion is that these people need to get drunk, do drugs, and have a death metal concert in their church already, as it is the only proven cure for irrational up-tightness.

Christian fundamentalism stems from the fact that these people have their bible shoved so far up their asses they lose sight of reality every time they try to dig it out. Their mantra is "control thyself". But, to do that, they have to control YOU because they have no concept of "self" at all.

Yes, I'm very anti established religion. GOD doesn't need you to go see someone specially designated to speak for him or interpret His words; or gather together in a mob; or to proselytize to a stranger at their door, just so you can say you have faith in Him. He also doesn't need you to shove that faith in my face at every opportunity.

I have faith. It rests in MY HEART where it belongs. Not on my sleeve or my tongue.
 
Every now and again, someone drops by here and mentions the somewhat popular practice of Christian Domestic Discipline. Today I learned, by following author Joyce Carol Oates on Twitter, that there is a sub-genre of Romance fiction devoted to this practice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top