Free Association thread 6

I've seen some strange ads on YouTube, but the one that came with that video wins the "WTF? Award."

Between the guy dumping an entire container of baby powder down his shorts and the voice-over of "Are you still covering your balls in powder?" pretty much got me to watch...for the first time ever...the entire commercial. :eek:

I've seen some strange ads on YouTube, but the one that came with that video wins the "WTF? Award."

Between the guy dumping an entire container of baby powder down his shorts and the voice-over of "Are you still covering your balls in powder?" pretty much got me to watch...for the first time ever...the entire commercial. :eek:

I didn't get that ad with it. Oh well! :eek:

TO THE zookeeper in 1978 who replied "I'll tell you when you're older" when I asked him why one of the monkeys stuck its tongue up another one's arsenal: I'm 36 now and still waiting for that explanation.

TO THE zookeeper in 1978 who replied "I'll tell you when you're older" when I asked him why one of the monkeys stuck its tongue up another one's arsenal: I'm 36 now and still waiting for that explanation.

Was the monkey wearing dark glasses, HP?

We can't leave out Donald's favorite piece of tail...Daisy Duck! :D

latest

Back