I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day, everyone. Hope Sunday is treating the group well.

Exhausted and hungry here after a 14 hour shift. A Backrub and breakfast in bed will be what my dreams are made of tonight. Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday !

Oh and why the heck have I had a bunsen burner on my mind all day:D

Sorry you had such a long day NRSE as those are rarely ever fun. I hope you get to relax and enjoy a bit.

BrettJ in Canada

Exhausted and hungry here after a 14 hour shift. A Backrub and breakfast in bed will be what my dreams are made of tonight. Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday !

Oh and why the heck have I had a bunsen burner on my mind all day:D

That's a long day. I hope you sleep well tonight, and get caught up on your rest.

I'm an older dude

Any younger (most ladies are younger than me anyway lol) want to exchange chats. I'm in good shape, tall and fit.

Ciao

good morning April, Nurse, and everybody else, young and......less young! Hot, humid, sweaty all over, and a few more buckets of weeds removed from planet Earth. Now to a shower and my real job...hope everybody has a good one.... :)

Good Mornng everyone !!
Happy Friday :)
Well it is my Friday as I now have a couple of days off. LONG work weekend. Woke up at 3 am with a leg cramp. Invented a new holiday " Shuck the duds Day". And chased away a crazed mouse with a lapful of bath towels. Slept in until 9:30 am which is WAY past my normal morning. And woke up to Hot, Humid and sweaty all over " Life is good !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back