Question for truckers?

aaron2878

Have fun
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Posts
880
If you see a guy next to you stroking his cock, how do you let him know you're enjoying the show? If someone pulls into a rest area is there a way for them to signal that they would be willing to suck off any trucker drivers? Just curious on this, I'm not a truck driver but have seen a few guys exposing themselves on the road. I figured truckers get a much better advantage point and could see a lot more than most average drivers.
 
Unfortunately this has only happened to me once in all the years I drove trucks, but I would just try to keep pace next to the guy or girl showing themselves off to me, and hopefully they would get the hint that I was enjoying the show.
 
Unfortunately this has only happened to me once in all the years I drove trucks, but I would just try to keep pace next to the guy or girl showing themselves off to me, and hopefully they would get the hint that I was enjoying the show.

I thought that if a truck driver was to keep up that might be a good inclination the driver is enjoying the show, thanks for the response. Any chance you might know what someone could do to let a trucker know they would suck their cock at a rest area or truck stop?
 
Back
Top