A Fair Exchange (Closed)

L

Little_Red_Rose

Guest
YXA4Slb.jpg


Name: Renee Masson
Age: 18
Height: 5'9"


---
There were a lot of names for me around campus, here at New York University.

Many know me as Renee Masson; the incredibly ambitious and intelligent exchange student from Paris, current studying business administration and quite frankly putting the rest of her class to shame. You might be thinking to yourself that I'm a bit arrogant and honestly you might be right. But the fact of the matter was that already two months into my program and I was sure that I would be finishing my courses with a near perfect GPA. Honestly, at times I was incredibly disappointed with my fellow students - NYU, or at least from what I heard from France, was an incredibly good school. Don't get me wrong, some of the people around were smart, it just felt at times that people were too preoccupied with partying and acting like morons on their time off. I knew that some people had guilty pleasures, but for too many it meant killing brain cells with alcohol. I wasn't perfect, after all I had a guilty pleasure of my own but I'll get to that a little later.

But while many around campus knew me as Renee Masson, I wasn't deaf and I knew some other names being given to me, behind my back. Apparently there were some mean spirited people around campus, because I was also known as the "Big Booty Tease" and "Round Ass Renee". You heard that right - despite being a top performing student, the best these people could come up with was something lewd, disgusting and perverted. However, even if I didn't like it, there was some truth to it. I was told that my body was made in such a way that I resembled a lewd comic book heroine, or a porn star. After all, I was tall (5'9" without heels on), I had a very hour-glass like body, my breasts were somewhat big (I wore a 32D cup), my hips were wide (especially compared to my otherwise thin body) and of course, there came my legs and ass. I exercised a lot, so my thighs were really firm from all the squats I do and were pretty thick. My ass on the other hand, was the most noticeable feature of my body. As much as I hate to say it, it was large, soft and very round. I often cursed myself for my appearance, because it often gave people the wrong idea.

That wrong idea? That somehow, by having a body built for sin, that I was actually living in it. I wasn't a religious woman by any means, but I did believe in waiting for marriage. I didn't tell anyone about it, because quite frankly it wasn't anyone's business except my own. Well, that and Steve - my boyfriend. We met about six months ago when I first visited the United States. He worked at a cafe near campus and we really hit it off, having a long distance relationship until four months later when I got accepted as an exchange student. As it turns out, he was the reason why I bothered applying to NYU. But anyway, aside from him, the only people who could have possibly came up with that nickname would be the number of guys who I've rejected around campus. They must have been some very petty guys.

Oh, as for my guilty pleasures? I had a few. Some were small, such as my slight addiction to social media. I know that it's stupid, but like many people I felt the need to be validated by stranger on the internet. But while I was sometimes fishing for some likes, I didn't go overboard like a lot of women. Here's a typical post from me:

..

92lbUPN.jpg


@Renee: "Outfit of the day! What do you all think?"
Likes: 39, Comments: 4

,,​

But you probably wanted to know my biggest guilty pleasure, the one that I was talking about earlier. You probably wouldn't guessed it either; video games. But not any kind of video games, mind you; specific arcade games that I enjoyed when I was in lycée - or what Americans would call high school. There was one in particular at the mall, not too far off from the student residence building I lived in, called Paris Burnout. I'm not sure if it was an official game, but I loved riding that fake motorcycle and beating the high scores. In fact, I think 8 out of the 10 names on that list were me.

Come to think of it, I was heading there at the moment. I didn't have much to do on this Friday night, and Steve was out doing God knows what...
 
Friday, 3 PM, Zeta Psi Fraternity house.​

Rick Massey listened to Steve as he laid out some of his concerns. Rick was one of your typical Big Man On Campus types-he'd come originally on a Volleyball scholarship and was finishing up a Political Science Bachelors the next spring. He was also a senior member of the Zeta Psi Fraternity. He was downing another energy drink, feeling the effects of his hangover finally starting to wear off. He had an off day, so he'd gotten into a game of "shot checkers" the night before...which was always a bad idea. He mentally made a vow to stop doing that.

Steve was...well, he wasn't really anyone. Rick barely knew the guy except that he'd rushed Zeta Psi this semester. Apparently he thought he'd immediately become "one of the guys" just for joining, but as in any social circle, it usually took time to gain acceptance. Steve was feeling left out, or some shit like that. Rick resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"So, Rick, I was hoping you could, I dunno, just help me out, get me included more stuff. Even the basic stuff-like, nobody even told me about the charity fundraiser for two weeks, so I got left out of the photo on the website. I just don't wanna get left out."

Rick stepped past Steve, after chugging the last bit of his energy drink, and fired his empty can over toward the big trashcan. It clanged off the rim and landed on the hardwood. "Sometimes, Steve, you just need to put yourself out there a bit more. I can't be responsible for including every new rush who wants to show up at every social event." Rick walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, thinking to head to the gym to get his legs working. But then he paused, glancing at Steve, and remembered one thing about him-he had that fucking hot girlfriend, the one with an accent and an ass made to fuck.

Rick gave him a quick grin, coming up with something devious. "Hey, your girl, Renee-she's supposed to be a real tease, isn't she?"

Steve shook his head. "She's not exactly a tease, she's just not really comfortable with, ya know, sex. Heck, even me, I kiss her a little bit, and as soon as it starts getting heated, she just shuts down and ends it. Guys think that just because she's French she's, like...what's the word....libertine or something."

Rick pondered for a moment. He knew that she really had to be some kind of hot piece underneath that-he'd seen some of what she posted on Twitter. Always showing off her ass, trying on different outfits. Nothing too racy, but still, she liked her body and liked having guys look at it. The idea that Rick had began to settle in his mind.

"Okay, Steve, how about a bet, based around your lady." Rich leaned back against the fridge, looking over at Steve. "I'll bet I can get that hot piece in the sack inside of a week. Wait, today's Friday? So by next Friday night, then, I'll bet I could screw your girl. If I win-well, obviously, I'll get your girl. But if I lose, then you and are official tight. Best buds, and I'll make sure people know your name." He raised his eyebrow at Steve. "How's that sound?"

Steve paused. He was clearly confused by this direction, and his brow was furrowed. Rick knew, looking at him, that Steve was trying to weigh the downside of this. Considering he'd been dating this girl for months and she hadn't put out, the idea that a guy she hadn't even met could get into her pants in just a week had to seem impossible. And maybe it was-for Rick, this wasn't really a losing proposition since it wouldn't cost him anything, other than dragging a freshman around with him. But he was a brother, anyway.

Steve nodded. "Well, okay. But you can NOT tell her I agreed to this, okay? She wouldn't understand, so don't wreck it."

Rick nodded. "You got yourself a deal, bro." He grabbed his hand and shook it, sealing the deal.

"Now, one more thing-let's talk a bit about what she likes, just to give me a chance to make an approach...."


Friday, 7:00 PM, Arcade

Rick walked into the arcade where Steve had said that Renee liked to hang out. She had thing for arcades and video games. Apparently she burned through a lot of money here on the weekends. Well, Rick had spent the last couple of nights here, playing her favorite game at the arcade because he was looking for an edge. He expected her to be snooty and uptight, so it was good to plan ahead.

He saw her, sitting on that little motorcycle, her ass straddling against the seat lovely while she pushed the gas pedal input. He strolled up next to her, looking over her shoulder at the screen as she steered. She was definitely into it, biting her lip obviously, and apparently barely even noticing his leering at her while she leaned forward. He chuckled.

"Nice work, you're pretty good at this one," he said to her. "And you look really hot on that thing."

Her race ended then, and she turned to look at him. He gave her his most charming smile. "Hey, I recognized you from college-seen you around campus. You're that exchange student right? My name is Rick." He extended his hand toward her.

"I just can't see a lovely lady spending time on her own without wanting to offer some company-your boyfriend doesn't seem to be around."
 
Last edited:
"Oh come on...come on...." I thought to myself, sitting down on that plastic motorcycle that I adored so much, going through the make-believe ruins of Paris and avoiding all the obstacles in the way. I was playing in insanity mode, so this meant that my points were eight times as much as they would normally be. I would laughed at the absurdity of the game, if it wasn't for the fact that I was do damn into it! I did a swift turn, trying to avoid a passing train - that was always the part that got me. I was pressing my foot on the pedal, speeding up in anticipation when I felt someone leering over.

"Nice work, you're pretty good at this one," this stranger said "And you look really hot on that thing."

I rolled my eyes at this. Taking a quick glance at him, I'd say that he was just some spoiled rich kid trying to flirt with me. Under closer inspection, I knew more or less who he was - he was some important douche at the fraternity that Steve was going on and on about. "Thanks." I answered simply, before I "crashed" into the train due to this distraction. Just like that, my race was over. "Damn it!" I whimpered as I lost.

Sighing, I turned around to face the preppy looking man, who smiled warmly at me. Was that supposed to be charming or something? "Hey, I recognized you from college-seen you around campus. You're that exchange student right? My name is Rick." he said, extending his arm towards me "I just can't see a lovely lady spending time on her own without wanting to offer some company-your boyfriend doesn't seem to be around."

"Hi Rick. I'm Renee and I'm a little busy at the moment."
I said, adjusting my big butt on the motorcycle. I moved my hand to my pocket, looking for my spare change - I always had enough for at least eight games. It was at that moment, some kids came and were obviously looking at my game. Seriously - at the worst possible time too.

"You know, you should take a break and let those kids play." Rick said, making me roll my eyes as he was right. Begrudgingly, I got up and let the kids go on the motorcycle, not realizing that this game was going to be much too hard on them! Seriously, they were just putting me on an awkward position.

"How about we go for a walk? Or maybe get snack, or - "

I had to say something right? I didn't want to give him the wrong idea that I was interested in the slightest.

"Listen uh...Rick." I began to talk "I'm flattered, I guess, but I'm really not interested. You're with that frat house right? Don't you have some club to go to, or something?", probably seeming like a cold hearted bitch but truth be told, I just hated to waste time. I was taken and all I wanted to do was play some games before heading back.

"This game sucks!" one of the kids said, already having lost their money and headed off somewhere else.
 
"I'm flattered, I guess, but I'm really not interested. You're with that frat house right? Don't you have some club to go to, or something?".

Rick fought to keep the reaction off of his face. This bitch! Who the hell does she think she is? It was that point, bet or no bet, Rick decided for sure he had to humiliate the slut. Good manners cost nothing...bad manners might end up with your ass getting spanked while you ask for daddy to please fuck you. Resisting the urge to growl, he shook his head at her.

"Whoa, okay, sorry. Didn't realize that you were doing something so important, Renee," mentally he added the "Round Ass" part of her campus nickname. The kids started playing the game as they stood there, Rick's eyes staying on hers. He forced another smile on her face.

"Listen, you're really cute, and I didn't intend to bother you. So, you wanna make a quick deal with me?" He put on the most sincere expression he could, pulling out a few tokens and holding them up. "I promise I'll leave you alone and never you bother you again IF...." Rick paused... "If you can post a higher score on this game than I do. I'll even pay for your next turn as well as mine.

But if I win, all I want is for you to be nice to me and hang out with me the rest of the night. We can just play games and have fun. That's fair, right? I should warn you, though, I used to dominate the arcades as a kid."
He chuckled and narrowed his eyes at her, tilting his head. "I mean, you can't blame a guy for wanting to talk to a pretty girl, right?"

He waited as she considered it...and just like with Steve, Rick had made a bet that couldn't be refused. What neither of them knew or understood was that Rick was a winner. Sure, nobody wins them all, but Rick couldn't lose the big ones, the ones where all of his pride was on the line. Both Steve and his bitch were going to be humiliated by the time he was finished. It wouldn't be pretty, and Rick didn't give a shit.

Once Renee agreed, he handed her a pair of tokens so she could take her next turn, and then stepped back to watch her. He glanced down at her ass riding on that little motorcycle, the way her ass cheeks spread on either side of it and rested again it, and he just knew it was something to save. Pulling out his phone, he lined up his camera before taking a photo of her.

bYcVOyl.jpg

She didn't seem to notice that she was being photographed, being intensely focused on her game. She did really well, zigging through the levels and putting up good times, but he thought he could keep up. He had, the night before, put one of his scores into the top 10 for that machine. Even if she had several others, he was at least on her level. And he had much more incentive than she did to pull through.

Once she finished, he glanced down at the score, nodding, before he stepped up next to the machine. "That's very good...it's going to be tough to beat. But I'm still going to take my shot." With a smirk, Rick replaced her on the machine and loaded his tokens in to play the game.
 
Like everyone else who approached me from that stupid frat house, I could hear how bothered Rick was with my tone of voice and rejection. Good, I thought, maybe now he'll leave me alone. But he didn't and stuck to his guns, staring into my eyes and smiling. I couldn't help but smile back, if just barely. In his eyes I could tell that he was planning something - I just didn't know what at the time.

"Listen, you're really cute, and I didn't intend to bother you. So, you wanna make a quick deal with me?"
he asked, earning my attention. I almost felt bad when he continued on, even after being a bit cold to him, pulling out some tokens - enough for a few games.

"I promise I'll leave you alone and never you bother you again IF....If you can post a higher score on this game than I do. I'll even pay for your next turn as well as mine.

But if I win, all I want is for you to be nice to me and hang out with me the rest of the night. We can just play games and have fun. That's fair, right? I should warn you, though, I used to dominate the arcades as a kid."


I thought about it for a second and realized that if I said no, maybe just one more time, that he'd probably get mad enough to leave. Maybe. The thing was that I wasn't completely sure that he'd ever give up; I didn't know right, but he seemed pretty damn persistent. Besides, I was running out of tokens and could use another round...

"I mean, you can't blame a guy for wanting to talk to a pretty girl, right?"

But Rick obviously approached me because he thought that I was hot, or something stupid like that. He wanted something from me, just like every other guy that I've encountered as this school. I knew that much, even if he phrased it as just 'hanging out'. I thought about my options and in the end, I figured that I'd win. Besides, even if I didn't, it wasn't as if I couldn't act cold and make this asshole go away. So finally, I nodded and said "Sure, but don't blame me when you lose."

I sat down on the motorcycle, completely oblivious to the fact that my big ass was maybe too big for this motorcycle. Either way, despite inadvertently bouncing my ass on it and wiggling it every time that I so much as did a turn, I didn't think so much of the view that Rick was getting as much as I was thinking of winning. I did well - so well that I beat my previous high score. Grinning, I got off the plastic motorcycle and said "Okay, your turn."

"That's very good...it's going to be tough to beat. But I'm still going to take my shot."

And what happened next completely blew my mind - Rick was actually really good at the game. So good that I began to gasp when he made the most perfect turns and even took a shortcut that I never even found. "Oh my god!" I said almost as a squeal "How did you do that?! You're so good!" when Rick passed that train scene of the game. In the end, he won and beat my high score.

I stood there, completely astonished. I was a bit arrogant, that much is true but I knew when I was beat. "Okay, okay." I said with a laugh, my right hand on my hip "You win and for what it's worth, sorry about earlier."
 
Rick's mind was in the zone as soon as the game started. He'd just been here the previous night, so all of the key events were still in his head. The game was meant to be a token-eater, with lots of materials to crash on. Most of the player-killer moments were scripted, and if you knew what was coming, you could just dodge the more RNG-generated stuff.

As he accelerated into the final part, he knew he was on course-and Renee was even cheering him on. He smiled as he finished, checking his new high score, topping hers. He was tempted to be crude and to put a dirty word into the machine, but he wasn't quite THAT juvenile. He just put his last name, "Massey," and then stepped off the motorbike.

Okay, okay, she said, as he gave her an arrogant grin. He then extended a friendly hand to hers and gave her a handshake. "You win and for what it's worth, sorry about earlier.".

Not as sorry as you will be when I'm finished with you, thought Rick. "It's fine, I'm sure you must get hit on all the time. The French accent really does it for a lot of guys around here, and you're very gentle on the eyes, as they say." He let go of her hand after holding onto it for a bit too long.

"You're still on the hook, but do you think you can top that score?" Rick grinned and held up two more tokens. "As a gentleman, I should allow the lady the opportunity to defend her honor." He winked at her playfully and then loaded the tokens into the bike. "Go for it, Renee."

He sat, watching her again. Her run wasn't quite as good as her previous run. Sometimes the luck just isn't there, especially in games that require twitch reflexes from muscles that aren't always quick-twitch muscles. He gave her a rueful smile and then helped her off of the bike this time. "Let's take a break from this one for now. Just walk with me."

He strolled around next to her, resisting the urge to grope her in the meantime, as he chatted with her. "So how long have you been in the States, anyway?" he asked to be conversational. They ended up taking a seat at the snackbar and Rick ordered a platter of chips and cheese dip to share while they sat and chatted.
 
It's funny, I really had Rick pegged as one of the two bit douchebags from the fraternity but as it turns out, he really wasn't that bad. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't about to say that he say that he was a good person or anything, but I suppose that he was charming in his own way. Enough that I felt a bit bad about earlier, anyway. But anyway, after one more round of Burnout Paris (which I didn't really do much better in, by the way), Rick suggested to get something to eat.

"Let's take a break from this one for now. Just walk with me."
"Sure. Lead the way."


We were eating some chips and dip, sitting down on our seats as we chatted a little. I wasn't too hungry, so I sort of just occasionally ate a chip or two. I wasn't much of a cheese fan, but it was a nice gesture anything. "So how long have you been in the States, anyway?" he asked me while we ate. I finished my chip before answering "About six months now. I have to say that New York city is a lot bigger than I expected. My boyfriend showed me around and I think that I'm a bit paranoid about getting lost now." with a small laugh. Going back over to what Rick said earlier, about the French accent, I added "It's funny how you mentioned my accent earlier because Steve, my boyfriend, couldn't get enough of me talking when we first met. Apparently my accent is what he would call 'exotic'. Do you think that's the right word for it?"

"No, 'classy' is the term for your accent." he said, learning over with a bit of a grin. I smiled back and while I didn't tell him this, his smile was in its own way pretty charming and infectious. I smiled back before answering "Thank you! Too many people tell me it sounds 'exotic' or 'rare'. Classy sounds so much better."

Then the subject went towards arcades - which was fair, seeing as I did seem a little obsessed with it. "Oh, I've been playing with these machines since high school. It's just really nostalgic to play with them again, Although to be fair, I think I'm obsessed. It's to the point where sometimes my boyfriend asks me if I love those machines more than I love him." I admitted with a bit of a laugh "He said he'd beat me at these machines to the point where I would stop playing but I stop that'll ever happen!"
 
Rick knew how to charm a girl, even if he wasn't really a particularly nice guy. When a girl knows you're a bad boy and you're playing nice just for her, it can be a real panty dropper. He doubted that Renee bought his act, but she didn't have to in order to see something charming in it. Rick smiled and snacked on his chips while keeping his eyes on her face, only occasionally letting his eyes slide down to her chest and her breasts pressed firmly up against her tight shirt.

He gave a soft laugh when she started laughing about her obsession with games, nodding. "I used to be obsessed with them too. But volleyball has really kept me busy the past few years-gotta stay in shape for it, and spending time working with the team doesn't give me as much time to goof around as I used to have."

She laughed again and finished talking about her boyfriend. "He said he'd beat me at these machines to the point where I would stop playing but I doubt that'll ever happen!" Rick grinned and then narrowed his eyes at her playfully.

"Oh? Well maybe I'll end up being the one that beats you so often that you'll stop wanting to play these games." Rick loved the double entendre of his phrase, even though Renee probably assumed he wasn't smart enough to make it. Truly, it had only been happy chance, though he realized it as he said it.

He continued chatting with her and then finished his chips before standing up. "Let's play a few more games. There's some different things in here that are fun. Play one of these shooters with me, it's fun with two players." He grinned and then went over to put some more cash into the token machine, shoving a $10 bill in. He had a little cup specifically to carry tokens around (or raffles, if he felt like playing skeetball, which he seldom did) and then handed it over to Renee.

"C'mon, this way." He pointed toward the next machine he intended to play, letting her lead the way. He wanted to look at her nice ass as she walked in front of him.
 
It was really strange - I heard so much about this man and yet here I was, sitting down and talking to him as if he were a friend of mine. I knew that he probably, most likely, had a trick up his sleeve or something; after all, why else would he have such a lewd reputation around campus? Still, I would be lying if I told you that I didn't let my guard down for just a moment. In fact, when he had brought up his own hobbies, I couldn't help myself but to listen and take mental note of what made Rick...well, Rick. Maybe find something about him that other women around campus didn't know about him.

"I used to be obsessed with them too. But volleyball has really kept me busy the past few years-gotta stay in shape for it, and spending time working with the team doesn't give me as much time to goof around as I used to have."


So he played volleyball huh? I thought about maybe telling him that we could play a game sometime, but I decided against it. Besides, it wasn't as if I had a pair of volleyball shorts or anything around and I was not about to buy a pair just to play with this man! Anyway, our conversation continued, now on the subject of my boyfriend and these games that I'm obsessed with:

"Oh? Well maybe I'll end up being the one that beats you so often that you'll stop wanting to play these games."
he spoke and I blushed a tiny bit - mainly because of the double entendre. But I doubt that he could have come up with something so clever by himself, so I decided against saying anything. I had nothing to gain by pointing it out, after all.

Time flew by and he stood up, stating: "Let's play a few more games. There's some different things in here that are fun. Play one of these shooters with me, it's fun with two players." he spoke, a grin showing itself on his handsome - I mean, average face. When he filled a cup with tokens, I gladly took it. I was astonished over how many tokens he bought, but at the same time it wasn't as if I had somewhere to be...

"C'mon, this way." he practically ordered, taking charge of the situation while I was lost amid my thoughts. "Sure, sure..." I replied, walking in front of him. I knew that he was probably using that as an excuse to oggle me from behind, but I wasn't about to argue with him...

"Ah!"

And just like that, I tripped on something.

I'm not sure what caused it. Maybe that part of the floor just got cleaned, maybe I tripped on my own foot while thinking, or maybe Rick himself having to do with it. But I fell, my hands and knees keeping me from falling flat on my face - the cup along with the tokens, falling down. The faint sounds of the metal coins, clicking and sliding across the floor filled my ears.
"Oh no! I'm so sorry, let me get them... I said, reaching underneath the machine to get as many of the coins as I could - inadvertently sticking my famously big ass around with the slight hint of my pink panties coming from my waistband. "I'm so sorry!"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Rick was walking behind her and taking the opportunity to ogle her ass, seeing it shake just a bit as she walked. Then something which was just happy circumstance, something Rick couldn't have planned no matter how thorough she was. She stumbled, coins spilling out on the floor, and then quickly she dove down onto the floor on all fours to try to scoop up the coins. Her fine, large ass was right in front of him, almost pointing as his crotch as she knelt down on all fours, bent over.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, let me get them..." She said as she started cooping them up. Rick's instinct was to play the role of a gentleman and help her, but he couldn't himself but to stop and admire the scenery for a moment. He could see the string of her pink panties peeking up over her hips and it made it his cock quietly twitch in his pants. Damn, I really need to get inside those pants... he thought, resisting the urge to lick his lips or to let his hand cup down underneath her ass. AFter a moment of enjoying the scenery, he finally croched down, a little closer to her than necessary, to help her scoop up the rest of the coins. Then he took the cup they were tossed in and smiled, giving her a hand to help her up. ""I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry about it. Just bad luck-you caught a wrinkle in the carpet, it looked like. Maybe a little warp in the floor under that." He pulled her against him for a second as he helped her up, giving her a quick wink, and then peeled away from her to walk toward the game machine he had marked out.

"Here, let's play this one for a bit, just to get you away from your comfort zone." He handed her the toy pistol and put in some tokens to start playing. "These are the things I grew up on, but they're real quarter-eaters." He smiled and started playing with her for a little bit, enjoying the little scowl on concentration on her face as she started shooting. After a few minutes, both their characters were dead.

"Let's try that one again. But This time, see if you can keep up with my score. If I out score you...then you have to give me your phone number." He grinned playfully. "Does that seem fun to you?"
 
There was a charm over how Rick carried himself - by that, I mean over how he could be a bit of a jerk when you first get to know him and then he's down on the ground with you, helping you find some arcade tokens that you dropped. I laughed a bit while he helped me out, as his gaze met my own. "Don't worry about it. Just bad luck-you caught a wrinkle in the carpet, it looked like. Maybe a little warp in the floor under that." he said, pulling me against him, helping me up. "Okay, well if you say so..." I replied simply, trying to not to look into his eyes or pay attention to the fact that he just held me for a few seconds as if it wasn't a big deal - taking charge of the situation in a way that Steven never did. God, Rick had some pretty eyes, you know that? Not that this eyes could compare to Steven's but anyways...

"Here, let's play this one for a bit, just to get you away from your comfort zone."
he said before he handed me the plastic pistol, putting in some tokens so that we could get started playing "These are the things I grew up on, but they're real quarter-eaters." His smile was just infectious and I smiled back before I replied "Oh, count me in. Hopefully I'll give you a taste of your own medicine though." But, as you might have guessed, I wasn't so good at it and after seeing the Game Over screen, I knew that it would take some serious practice for me to get any good at this game.

"Let's try that one again. But This time, see if you can keep up with my score. If I out score you...then you have to give me your phone number." he grinned with a mischievous smile "Does that seem fun to you?"

Well, like I mentioned earlier, I knew that I wasn't much good at this game. I knew that if I did play, that outside of some glitch in his arcade machine or a meteorite falling on him right now, that there was no chance of me winning this. But despite this, I found myself agreeing - even teasing him by saying "Seems fun but looks like you'll never get my number."

It didn't take too long for me to lose - quickly finding myself overwhelmed with the amount of enemies on screen and not being precise enough with the toy gun. With the GAME OVER clearly written on my screen, I turned to Rick and said "Okay, you win show off." with a smile on my face before I took his phone and began typing my number on it.
 
"Seems fun but looks like you'll never get my number." He grinned at her wickedly. Clearly she couldn't turn down a challenge, even an insurmountable one. It was just like Steve said. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes at her and nodded. "Then show me what you've got."

It didn't take long. Rick had no compunctions about issuing a challenge she couldn't match. After all, he loved winning. And he always won the big ones, the ones that counted. Not that getting her phone number was necessarily a huge step, but it was going in the right direction. It was practically an invitation for more contant. Which he was going to need if he was going to fuck her wild before the end of the week. He winked at her as she started typing in his number.

"Okay, you win show off."

"Oooh, look who the pot is, calling the kettle black," he said teasingly. "As if you don't like showing off your high scores on the other machine. Or sharing pictures of your hot outfits on twitter." He laughed at her and gave her a playful nudge with his elbow before looking down at her number in his phone. "Don't worry, I promise not to text inappropriate things at you at all odd hours. For at least some definition of "appropriate." He smiled at her playfully and then took his phone back from her, looking down at it and making sure to save it. And then he quickly sent her a text message, saying, "Hi, beautiful!" just because he was only partially convinced she'd give him his real number. Also because it was an easy flirt.

She gave him a look after she got his text message and then he chuckled teasingly. "Sorry, couldn't help it." He grinned and then loaded up the machine. "Let's play again." He loaded up the machine and then played another game with her, once again waiting for the "Game Over" screen when they got overwhelmed with enemies. He gave her a playful glance and then pulled out his phone, and brought up the photo he'd taken of her from behind earlier, when she'd been obliviously playing her game at the arcade.

Once she saw the picture, he nodded to her. "Hey, couldn't help myself earlier. I mean, you really do have a lovely ass, and it looks so nice when you're straddling that toy bike." He gave her a glance. "How about another bet. If I win again, you have to share this on Twitter like all your other photos. Except you'll add a note that I was the photographer." He nodded to her and hefted the next load of tokens.

"You up for this bet?" He met her eyes, looking into her dark brown irises as he leaned toward her.
 
"Oooh, look who the pot is, calling the kettle black," he teased me after my comment, making me gasp playfully (as if I was deeply offended or something) "As if you don't like showing off your high scores on the other machine. Or sharing pictures of your hot outfits on twitter."

So he followed me on Twitter? I did have a lot of followers, well for a college freshman. I eyed him carefully, raising an eyebrow at his comment but stopped as he nudged me with his elbow, saying "Don't worry, I promise not to text inappropriate things at you at all odd hours. For at least some definition of "appropriate." with another playful smile on his face. I chuckled at it and smiled back, feeling my phone vibrate before I picked it up. "Oh gee, I wonder who that is." I teased, before I looked at the text message saying "Hi, beautiful!". I chuckled, replying in turn "Hi you terrible flirt!"

"Sorry, couldn't help it." he answered with a grin, before starting the machine again "Let's play again."

Again, a terrible game on my part. The GAME OVER screen appeared once more and I chuckled at my defeat. I hardly saw the movement of Rick's hand until he picked up his phone and showed me a picture - a picture of me, sitting on the motorcycle from earlier!

bYcVOyl.jpg


"Oh my god, you perv!" I said with a frown before I smacked his strong shoulder. Well, it was a playful slap to the shoulder, really. I couldn't bring myself to actually hit him because well, it really wasn't that bad right? "Hey, couldn't help myself earlier. I mean, you really do have a lovely ass, and it looks so nice when you're straddling that toy bike." he said, giving me a glance that made me blush a bit before I muttered out almost inaudibly "Oh my god..."

"How about another bet. If I win again, you have to share this on Twitter like all your other photos. Except you'll add a note that I was the photographer."
he said, proposing this bet as if it wasn't anything at all. "You up for this bet?"

My heart raced because it seemed so...flirty, you know? Not to mention a little weird to write him as the photographer...I would have to tag him! Other people would see it and wonder. Or am I just overthinking this? It was hard to focus with his blue eyes looking right into mine.

"Okay, fine. But if I win, you delete it and show me that you did."

And so we were off.

I actually did a lot better than the last few rounds, getting ahead of Rick in points for just a few moments. But then, the pressure got to me and my health bar rapidly diminished, before once again GAME OVER appeared on my screen. I squealed in frustration.

I signed into my twitter account with this phone before I handed it over to him, playfully saying "You do it, I can't watch!"

Did I seem a little over dramatic? Maybe. But you have to understand that my boyfriend was going to see this!
 
She called him a perv, but there was very clearly no teeth to it. She didn't mind being looked at it, it was clear. Guys hitting on her and assuming they could get into her pants, that seemed to annoy her a bit more. Well, that's exactly what I'm doing, except that I'm going to be successful. Then I'm going to fuck her so hard she forgets which language to scream in. He gave her a wry smile before she accepted his next wager to challenge him in the game.

"Okay, fine. But if I win, you delete it and show me that you did." He nodded, then mockingly extended his hand as if accepting a formal agreement. He took her hand in his, slightly rubbing his thumb against her knuckle as he grasped it, teasingly. "You, my dear, have yourself a deal."

To his surprise, she was getting better quickly. She really did want to defend her honor-or some semblance of it, whatever definition of "honor" they were using. He put the pressure on late, continuing to fire his toy pistol at the screen, until she lost control a bit, getting overwhelmed and eventually going down in a hail of enemies. He double-checked the scores to make sure he'd overcome her, and then he grinned. "Alas, your fate has been sealed!" He winked at her and smiled. "And now you must pay."

She sighed, pulling out her phone and signing onto Twitter. He watched her as she squirmed a bit in place, apparently struggling to follow through with it. Then, finally, she thrust her phone into his hand. "You do it, I can't watch!"

He accepted her phone graciously, then looked down at it, before grinning wickedly. He added the picture to the tweet and then captioned it. "My good friend @RickNYU caught this picture of my fine ass, looking good!" He then showed the message he'd added to her. She squealed slightly. "No!" Then Rick playfully stuck his tongue out at her, jerking her phone away at her and clicking the "Tweet" button. Then he handed the phone back to her.

"Too late, it's on the internet now. For the whole world to see." He winked at her playfully. He glanced at the machine. He was getting tired of playing games at the moment, she beckoned her. "Let's leave this alone for a bit, walk with me." He smiled at her and walked around toward the windows, looking out at the dark night sky, the lights of New York shining out the window and hiding the stars, but creating a nightscape all their own. He glanced at Renee.

"It's too bad I didn't get a little glimpse of your pink panties in that photo," he teased. "I mean, I did get a peek at them while you were bent over. I confess, I must wonder what kind of panties French girls wear. I suspect it's not too different from Americans, but there's always the chance they're more exotic than I imagined. All I saw was the hemline." He winked at her playfully.

"I must admit, the way you looked when you were bent over, it was almost like you were asking me to take advantage."
 
I saw the post he wanted to place in my Twitter account. The caption underneath that photo of my round ass on the motorcycle, that said: "My good friend @RickNYU caught this picture of my fine ass, looking good!" My reaction was as you might have expected - terrified. I squealed "No!" as I attempted to reach for his phone, but Rick stuck his tongue out as a response, jerking it away and pressing the Tweet button. Defeated, I looked at the photo and saw how almost immediately I began to receive some likes. Oh god...

"Too late, it's on the internet now. For the whole world to see." he said with a wink, before motioning outside "Let's leave this alone for a bit, walk with me."

"Ugh, fine by me. I hate this game!"
I teased, placing the plastic gun away and walked with Rick. I saw my reflection on the windows, seeing myself with Rick; the womanizing piece of human garbage. Or at least, that's what I thought of him before but now, honestly he was kind of fun in his own way.

"It's too bad I didn't get a little glimpse of your pink panties in that photo,"
he teased me as I stood there in shock for a moment. When did he catch a glimpse of my panties? "I mean, I did get a peek at them while you were bent over. I confess, I must wonder what kind of panties French girls wear. I suspect it's not too different from Americans, but there's always the chance they're more exotic than I imagined. All I saw was the hemline."

Again, I slapped his arm and said "Oh my god Rick, you're such a pervert!" before I laughed it off. I continued to walk with him before I added "And I wear any kind of panties really. We wear the same as Americans you know. Well, except in my case I guess any type of underwear becomes a thong." with a chuckle. Yep, that was the price to pay for having a big round butt.

"I must admit, the way you looked when you were bent over, it was almost like you were asking me to take advantage."


"Excuse me?"
I said, stopping for a moment. "All I was trying to do was find those tokens of yours, you perv." I added with my index finger poking his chest teasingly. "And what do you mean by take advantage? You're charming but not that charming, you know."
 
She called him a pervert again, but once again it didn't have any sting to it. If he'd been more of a wimp, it might encourage him to back off, but he could sense that she was enjoying his attentions at least just a little bit. She didn't mind knowing that his eyes were peeking down at her. As if to prove it, she spoke up again:

"And I wear any kind of panties really. We wear the same as Americans you know. Well, except in my case I guess any type of underwear becomes a thong." Which was telling. Not, "None of your business what type of panties I wear," just a quick explanation about what they were. As if she didn't mind him picturing her ass with those panties tucked up into her cracked. He allowed a sly grin to decorate his lips.

But when she responded to his comment about her ass shaking up at him earlier, he smirked. She poked him in the chest with her index finger. Then he used his index finger and poked her right back in the chest as retaliation.

"And what do you mean by take advantage? You're charming but not that charming, you know." That only made Rick grin as he pulled his finger away from her chest, watching her eyes.

"Oh, of course. If you're asking what I mean, I mean, my head mentally played a vision of reaching down and sliding your jeans down your hips so I could get a better look at your ass. Surely you can't hold it against a guy that he really wants to get a good look at your fine ass." He laughed softly and then took her hand and kept walking, doubling back toward the arcade. "Oh, and you think I'm charming, do you?" He gave her a sly glance. "Yes, yes, i know. Not so charming that I could get into your tight pants on the first date."

That was the first time he had referred to this as a "date." It surely wasn't, technically, since he'd come here just to meet up with her and catch her here, but they'd been spending time together getting to know each other as if they were arranging to meet like a date. So it had the quality of a date, if not the structure. He walked back into the arcade, releasing her hand after a moment.

"Still, I've enjoyed your company. I'm happy for the opportunity to get to know you. And I'd like to follow-up with it." He gave another smile as he slipped over toward the machine she'd been playing before he first approached. He pulled the last few coins out of his pocket and held them up. "One last chance to redeem yourself. Wanna play again?

He could see the challenge rising up in her eyes, and knew that she would accept. So he offered terms. "How about, if I win, you'll agree to meet me here tomorrow. For our second date. And if you win...then you're allowed to take down and delete the tweet you sent out earlier. Sound like a fair wager?" He patted the seat of the motorcyle. "If you're up to it, have a seat."
 
He poked me in the chest? Honestly for a second there I was worried that his hand was going somewhere else; namely my 32D cup breasts. Thankfully that wasn't the case but I'm sure he noticed the expression on my face when he did poke me. I ignored that for now and watched his own expression as he spoke about that moment when I was desperately picking up his coins...

"Oh, of course. If you're asking what I mean, I mean, my head mentally played a vision of reaching down and sliding your jeans down your hips so I could get a better look at your ass. Surely you can't hold it against a guy that he really wants to get a good look at your fine ass."
he said with a laugh, watching my flushed expression at the thought of my pants being pulled down by somebody. Namely, the reddish hue now appearing on my face... Anyways, he took my hand and I was fine with giving it to him right now, walking with me towards the arcade again "Oh, and you think I'm charming, do you?" he spoke about my comment from earlier "Yes, yes, i know. Not so charming that I could get into your tight pants on the first date."

I feigned a very offended gasp before I replied "What? Oh my god, trust me, nowhere near that charming. I have a boyfriend you know" with a teasing laugh, with a bit of guilt that I was holding the hand of some perverted frat boy. But hey...did he just say date? He couldn't have possibly thought that this was one right? I mean...sure, maybe I could see why he would think that but -

"Still, I've enjoyed your company. I'm happy for the opportunity to get to know you. And I'd like to follow-up with it."
he added again, with a smile on his face before he held some coins in front of me. "One last chance to redeem yourself. Wanna play again?

Winning did sound really good. I wasn't the type to lose at anything, so the fact that Rick - as charming as he was - could beat me at these games really annoyed me. Especially given the fact that (as awful as this might sound) I really considered myself smarter than him. Don't get me wrong, I knew that games had nothing to do with it however...

"How about, if I win, you'll agree to meet me here tomorrow. For our second date. And if you win...then you're allowed to take down and delete the tweet you sent out earlier. Sound like a fair wager?" he said with a grin, patting the motorcycle seat "If you're up to it, have a seat."

"Oh, you're so on." I said with a grin, ignoring the fact he called it a date. I hopped onto the motorcycle seat and began the game. At first, I was distracted but calmed myself by saying "No photos, please...and try not to stare at my ass." with a chuckle, getting more and more focused as my game went on. I tried to make all the right turns and I pressed my foot on the plastic pedal. I did my best, really I did but in the end I lost.

"I can't believe it."
I said with utter disbelief "How are you so good at this game?!"
 
"Oh, you're so on.". Rick smiled at her as she climbed up onto the seat, straddling it, her firm ass resting atop the seat. "No photos, please...and try not to stare at my ass.". Rick laughed and nodded.

"Well, I promise I won't take another photo without permission, but I can't promise to take complete control over my eyes. They tend to wander to the most interesting tights-I mean, sights." He grinned and patted her shoulder as the game started up, watching her as she took aim. She was on her game once more, speeding through the streets, but he could see that it wasn't still quite her best performance ever. Good enough to make it challenging, but not good enough to make her unbeatable.

After her turn ended, he sat down in her place, enjoying the warmth where her ass had previously rested. He set his feet down and then went into his game-zone. The zone that helped him focus in volleyball, that gave him the reflexes to react when a power serve suddenly changed vector as it caught the top of the net, forcing him to adjust his body to make a diving save. He saw the lights flashing in the game and his mind zoned in. Ultimately as he finished, he saw that he set a new high score on the machine, knocking Renee out of the top spot. He smiled as he looked up at her.

"How are you so good at this game?!" she was asking.

"I just don't like losing the big ones. I can't win them all, but I seldom lose the ones that matter." He got off the bike and then stood next to her, looking down into her eyes for a moment, his body next to hers. "Besides, SOMEONE has to beat you until you're done playing these games. So I suppose I'll have to meet you here and beat you a bit tomorrow night. A deal is a deal, right?"
 
"I just don't like losing the big ones. I can't win them all, but I seldom lose the ones that matter." he said, getting off the bike and stood next to me, staring right into my eyes again with body coming up pretty close. I smiled as him, as he continued to taunt and tease me "Besides, SOMEONE has to beat you until you're done playing these games. So I suppose I'll have to meet you here and beat you a bit tomorrow night. A deal is a deal, right?"

"Har har har. You won a few games, so what?"
I replied with a grin, my right hand going towards my hip as I stared at him "But I'm true to my word, so I guess I'll see you tomorrow and get some revenge. Until then, I have to get going. It was fun Rick, see you tomorrow!"

---

Once I got to my dorm room, I sat there with my phone out, looking into my own Twitter account and seeing the photo that Rick put up on my account. I had received far more likes than I normally did and I couldn't help but wonder if a lot of these came from his fraternity house. What stroke me as odd is that Steve really didn't mind. In fact, once I told him in a very guilty tone of voice, he just laughed. "Oh babe, this is how most people on campus behave. Don't worry about it." he told me, but I knew something wasn't right...

But I shook off this feeling, going to bed and wondering how the next day would turn out. I'd be lying to you if I said that my mind didn't drift back towards Rick and especially to his comment from earlier:

"Oh, of course. If you're asking what I mean, I mean, my head mentally played a vision of reaching down and sliding your jeans down your hips so I could get a better look at your ass. Surely you can't hold it against a guy that he really wants to get a good look at your fine ass."

I never met a man who was so charming and yet so lewd at the same time! It somehow both boiled my blood and made me feel all giddy on the inside, as if I was developing a crush or something. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't but...

---

Friday, 5:00 PM, Renee's Dorm:

I was at my dorm, getting ready just in case that Rick decided to text me for our little 'date'. I mean, it was obvious that he was just teasing me by calling it that, but regardless I got ready because as much as I hated to admit it yesterday was pretty fun. As for my outfit, I changed into a pair of washed out jeans that were just as tight as the ones I wore yesterday - otherwise said, a pair of tight pants that really hugged on my thick butt. From the waist up, I wore a stylish white shirt that I tied a knot on the back, showing a bit of midriff.

So, I waited for that text message that I had a feeling was coming very soon.


 
Back
Top