Masturbation: Do you ever.....

Jennitalia

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Posts
406
Do you get horny that you masturbate and at times, it takes forever to cum? I'd get so close then I'd lose it a bit. It was back and forth for an hour! I was sweating yet determined and finally came! Usually it takes me a few minutes and I'm done but I think me being fatigued made it tough. I worry that maybe I'm getting old. (I'm 45 yrs old.)
Does that happen to you??
 
Yes I have. Once I was stroking for so long my arm got sore. I ALMOST gave up! Oh the horror! But that was because of edging for a really long time.

I try to keep it under three hours now or I know I won't cum.
 
Its unusual for me to masturbate and not come after a few minutes, especially if I'm using a toy.
However, some situations arise ( there's a pun there) when I feel I ought to wank as opposed to need to. Such occasions can result in àrm ache by the repetitive beating of my cock and my ejaculation is disappointing. Nevertheless the cathartic release is still there and I feel for more relaxed afterwards.

I think the therapeutic value of an orgasm is greatly undervalued. That's unless I have a headache. The pain seems to be twice as bad after the balm of orgasm has subsided.
 
Ehh. I know the feeling. Thank goodness it was just the meds I was on. I got off them after a year and everything turned back to normal.
 
i face the prblm of not being able to hold myself ...i get too horny and and i just cum... and then i have to go for multiples, cuz a single round is never satisfying
 
Do you get horny that you masturbate and at times, it takes forever to cum? I'd get so close then I'd lose it a bit. It was back and forth for an hour! I was sweating yet determined and finally came! Usually it takes me a few minutes and I'm done but I think me being fatigued made it tough. I worry that maybe I'm getting old. (I'm 45 yrs old.)
Does that happen to you??

I wouldn't worry too much. I've seen some of your posts, and can get an idea of your sex drive. It happens to the best of us sometimes. I'm sure if you had a helping hand... or tongue, you would have got their in no-time.
 
i face the prblm of not being able to hold myself ...i get too horny and and i just cum... and then i have to go for multiples, cuz a single round is never satisfying

Ah, multiple orgasms. The female gift.

After I've cum it's at least ten minutes of cum-down......
 
I think it was because I was tired. I was relentless on cumming and I never waste a masturbation ! I'll remember next time that I'm tired, just go to sleep.
 
I'm sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've battled to cum in my whole life, but I've never given up without achieving the goal.
 
Do you get horny that you masturbate and at times, it takes forever to cum? I'd get so close then I'd lose it a bit. It was back and forth for an hour! I was sweating yet determined and finally came! Usually it takes me a few minutes and I'm done but I think me being fatigued made it tough. I worry that maybe I'm getting old. (I'm 45 yrs old.)
Does that happen to you??

I like to take myself to the "edge" repeatedly and then allow myself to cool down. Sometimes I edge for several days, but remain celibate. I love the ache of constantly being horny. Eventually it becomes too much for me and I surrender to my desire for sexual release and have an orgasm.
 
I

I love to edge. I love to read the stories here on Lit, look at all the pretty female feet, toes and pussy and then unleash a humongous load up on myself. Such a strange but fun world you have all created here. Thank you!
 
I haven't had how horny I am effect how long it takes me to cum, but I do have another weird effect from it.

Rarely I'll get extra hard (and extra horny). When this happens, my penis feels strained, like it's trying to be harder than its size can allow it to be. When I'm extra hard like this & cum, my penis goes back to its normal horny hardness (and my horniness goes back to my normal horny horniness). If I stop masturbating or having sex right after I cum, I continue to stay hard & horny for quite a while as well. It's kinda weird.

I've taken to referring to this as being double-hard (or double-horny).

I don't have a normal refraction period. Normally, if I stop after I cum, I'll stop being hard or horny. If I keep going, I can continue until either my body gets too tired to continue or my bladder decides it's going to get the next use of my penis (avg: after 3rd orgasm). If I was willing to pee during sex, I'm guessing that I could keep going longer. My record in one long run is 8 orgasms masturbating and 5 from sex. With this, each orgasm in the set takes longer than the last. That 8th orgasm took 3 hours on its own, while the first in that set was only 15 minutes. This double-hardness seems to be a separate thing entirely from my lack of a refraction period though...

Also, if I'm double-hard and wait a while, my penis will eventually start to hurt some from the higher than usual internal pressure.

I'm pretty sure this has happened less that two dozen times in my life.
 
I like to take myself to the "edge" repeatedly and then allow myself to cool down. Sometimes I edge for several days, but remain celibate. I love the ache of constantly being horny. Eventually it becomes too much for me and I surrender to my desire for sexual release and have an orgasm.

I am with you, Sara. Being retired, I have lots of time. I like to spend a nice afternoon with Lit stories, my collection of erotica, my vacuum pump, lube, and just edge away the day. I sometimes stroke for a while, then take a break, have dinner, then get back to it. With the pump, I can return to a good erection several times in a session. Once stimulated, the feeling lasts and lasts. Eventually, of course, there is the crescendo of orgasm. Enjoy your edging sessions sweetie!
 
Yes, mostly related to how recent my last orgasm was. As I get older it happens less and less. I orgasm easier and easier. Kinda sucks.
 
1. I have had a day-long masturbation "parties" where I watched xxx tapes or dvds and kept myself hard for hours only cumming once or maybe twice. That was years ago.

2. I have had sex with a woman and after holding back my orgasm for the first five or ten minutes, found that i could stay hard and fuck for extended periods of time without cumming. This has lasted to the point of my becoming physically exhausted, my partner's vagina becoming sore, or both. At such times, if my partner would just talk very dirty to me, I could unload and end the "misery". But I have never been with a woman who was so uninhibited or knowledgable or motivated. Sad.
 
In the main, I orgasm easily and can do so quickly, if I want to, but there has been the odd occasion when it's just not happened for me. Perhaps I've been too tired, or maybe discovered I wasn't in truth that horny after all.

I really like edging, and trying to delay my first orgasm until I can't hold off any longer. I achieve a stronger climax that way. I might even take a break and make a cup of tea, or, when I used to smoke, go outside for a cigarette, then go back to bed and carry on masturbating. But sometimes I potter and faff about so much that I end up falling asleep without having orgasmed. Which is a bit silly.

However, after I do orgasm, then if I feel like carrying on some more, I usually orgasm again within only a few minutes, maybe less.
 
Have Trouble Cumming?

When I was a kid yes, it would take forever. Now that I know my body, and the technique that works best for me (fingers) I can cum very quickly if that's what I want to do.
 
I do enjoy a rare masturbation holiday where I will watch videos and read lit for hours while edging with the precum literally running out. Stopping and starting, searching for that ultimate scene in a story or video, occasionally a pm that will send me shooting out the lamps in the ceiling fan over the bed.

There are times when I go for the quicky which in most cases I can crank one out in just a few minutes and get nearly to the point of ejaculation where I can feel the onset of the orgasm and it fades away. Like previously mentioned by someone else, maybe I just wasn't as horny as I thought I was. I don't feel frustrated or relieved either way when this happens, maybe a little cheated.
 
Do you get horny that you masturbate and at times, it takes forever to cum? I'd get so close then I'd lose it a bit. It was back and forth for an hour! I was sweating yet determined and finally came! Usually it takes me a few minutes and I'm done but I think me being fatigued made it tough. I worry that maybe I'm getting old. (I'm 45 yrs old.)
Does that happen to you??

It has happened before, and I finally found out it was that I was so wet my mini vibe wasn't working right on my clit. It's only with my vibe though, hubby can get me every time. I just dry off a bit and it works just fine...
 
just found this old thread and thought I would revive it.. Most times I could cum in a few minutes but if I hold off can last almost indefinitely. This applies to masturbation and sex with a partner. The eventual release with a partner is then extra special.
 
Do you get horny that you masturbate and at times, it takes forever to cum? I'd get so close then I'd lose it a bit. It was back and forth for an hour! I was sweating yet determined and finally came! Usually it takes me a few minutes and I'm done but I think me being fatigued made it tough. I worry that maybe I'm getting old. (I'm 45 yrs old.)
Does that happen to you??

Yes, I'm 48 and as I'm aging I'm finding this more and more. It's like being at the edge of a cliff and something is holding you back. ☹
 
Being male

cumming is an inevitability. So i like to edge and keep going for as long as I can. A couple of hours is my record.
 
Back
Top