bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

I'd like to hear from other bi/gay women who get off on exposing themselves around straight women, or, have masturbated where straight women might catch them. I'd also like to hear from straight women who have had women expose themselves to them or have caught another woman masturbating. I also enjoy role playing this with other women.

I'm taking off from work tomorrow, Tuesday to have some work done on my house, so I should be available to play most of the day.

I'd like to hear from other bi/gay women who get off on exposing themselves around straight women, or, have masturbated where straight women might catch them. I'd also like to hear from straight women who have had women expose themselves to them or have caught another woman masturbating. I also enjoy role playing this with other women.

Are any of my role playing partners around?

love to have a women expose herself to me...maybe in public where she could get caught?...

Be careful about exposing yourselves in public, if you're attractive. If some kid accidentally sees you, its "parents" can try to take you to court, and force you to register as a sex offender.

Be careful about exposing yourselves in public, if you're attractive. If some kid accidentally sees you, its "parents" can try to take you to court, and force you to register as a sex offender.

I think it's understood one NEVER involves kids.

It's an interesting concept - but now you mention it, I can sense a fantasy coming on ...

tan lines

I've been able to tan (it takes me all season now because I use so much sun block!) in my back yard in my skimpy string so from the front I have basically three tiny white (non tanned) triangles. I could tan in the nude but somehow this seems naughtier. I'm getting so many more looks walking around my gym's locker room.

It's not uncommon to see a woman checking out my boobs or the boobs of another girl but recently I caught a woman looking at my cooch, more than a few times. I found it very exciting.

I've been able to tan (it takes me all season now because I use so much sun block!) in my back yard in my skimpy string so from the front I have basically three tiny white (non tanned) triangles. I could tan in the nude but somehow this seems naughtier. I'm getting so many more looks walking around my gym's locker room.

Since I'm so white where I didn't tan, those three places really stand out. I think it would be hard for anyone to not take a good look.

Last edited:
I was house sitting for a friend of mine a few weeks ago off Christopher Street in NYC. It's a pretty young and liberal area, so I brought some clothing to change into after work before I went out again. Since we can legally be topless there if men can also go shirtless there, I had quite a lot of freedom in terms of dress. God, I loved the attention I got--Washington Square Park, NYU, outdoor cafes, bars, etc.

I am a Bi curious woman who finds her self looking at ladies with low cut blouses and get turned on so I would definitely get turned on by a lesbian or bi lady if she was exposing herself to me.(Just thinking about it is getting me turned on)

I was house sitting for a friend of mine a few weeks ago off Christopher Street in NYC. It's a pretty young and liberal area, so I brought some clothing to change into after work before I went out again. Since we can legally be topless there if men can also go shirtless there, I had quite a lot of freedom in terms of dress. God, I loved the attention I got--Washington Square Park, NYU, outdoor cafes, bars, etc.

I guess I should have mentioned it's also a very big gay neighborhood.

I live only a few subway stops Christopher Street.

I guess I should have mentioned it's also a very big gay neighborhood.

It can get a little touristy at times, but I also know I can get away with a lot around there. There's a place called "Fat Cat" right on Christopher which has like ten pool tables, ten table tennis tables, shuffleboard, a bar and even a live jazz area that looks like a living room. I like playing ping pong. I also like playing in some very revealing rompers and way too short skirts. Sometimes I'll just go down there by myself and find a partner. I'm very popular.

It can get a little touristy at times, but I also know I can get away with a lot around there. There's a place called "Fat Cat" right on Christopher which has like ten pool tables, ten table tennis tables, shuffleboard, a bar and even a live jazz area that looks like a living room. I like playing ping pong. I also like playing in some very revealing rompers and way too short skirts. Sometimes I'll just go down there by myself and find a partner. I'm very popular.

I wish I had known about that place. I'll check it out the next time I'm down there. You sound interesting. I'm going to check out your profile.

Last edited:

I checked out that place last night after working late. I was by myself and my skirt was not short enough to show off in. Just walking around that place and watching people play I saw so many women bending over pool tables or bending over to pick up stray table tennis balls. I definitely see the potential there.

Not that I think it's ever going to happen to me but I have a question. I've never seen a woman intentionally expose herself. It would be a huge turn on. Assuming I found her attractive, of course. I'm going to be more vigilant since I'm single now. When I go out shopping or wherever I'm going to be looking for you exhibitionist women. I'm a voyeur at heart. My question is: let's say I do see someone doing it. How do I REALLY know they're doing it for the looks? I would hate to stare and be totally wrong. Do you guys give a sly smile or some secret code? I'd love to approach a woman after I knew she liked the looks of me. Before that? Not so much. Help this struggling newbie. Please!

Not that I think it's ever going to happen to me but I have a question. I've never seen a woman intentionally expose herself. It would be a huge turn on. Assuming I found her attractive, of course. I'm going to be more vigilant since I'm single now. When I go out shopping or wherever I'm going to be looking for you exhibitionist women. I'm a voyeur at heart. My question is: let's say I do see someone doing it. How do I REALLY know they're doing it for the looks? I would hate to stare and be totally wrong. Do you guys give a sly smile or some secret code? I'd love to approach a woman after I knew she liked the looks of me. Before that? Not so much. Help this struggling newbie. Please!

Are you a woman? I can't speak for everyone, but if I'm out showing off in public it doesn't mean I'm necessarily attracted to my onlookers. I'm getting off on whatever I'm doing. No strings. That might be the last you'll ever see of me. I don't generally show off for regulars. Does that make sense?

Back