New Member Introductions

Brand new

Hii, im brand new to this site; not sure i'm going to be able to find my way around it easily.
Anyway, i'm a 19 yr old girl from the north east of england. I'm joining this site because i'm wanting to share my writing and to get to know other authors in the same genre.
For me, erotic writing is a secret to most people i know in real life. My writing started out as just a bit of fun between a friend and myself of which i have a rather flirtasious relationship with.
I don't tell anyone about my writing because the things i write about do not reflect the personality that most people see when they look at me; i'm a shy, quiet girl with a big imagination. :)
I'm becoming almost addicted to reading erotica, i think maybe it's because i've suddenly found myself single within the last year and haven't quite gotten used to the lack of sexual excitement. lol
Anyway, im just introducing myself and hope to make some great friends here. =]
 
Hii, im brand new to this site; not sure i'm going to be able to find my way around it easily.
Anyway, i'm a 19 yr old girl from the north east of england. I'm joining this site because i'm wanting to share my writing and to get to know other authors in the same genre.
For me, erotic writing is a secret to most people i know in real life. My writing started out as just a bit of fun between a friend and myself of which i have a rather flirtasious relationship with.
I don't tell anyone about my writing because the things i write about do not reflect the personality that most people see when they look at me; i'm a shy, quiet girl with a big imagination. :)
I'm becoming almost addicted to reading erotica, i think maybe it's because i've suddenly found myself single within the last year and haven't quite gotten used to the lack of sexual excitement. lol
Anyway, im just introducing myself and hope to make some great friends here. =]

Welcome!:rose::)
 
Welcome Candyflossbaby.. always nice to see new young members looking to explore . Enjoy your time here
 
Hello all!

It's so nice to be here finally. I've loved Literotica for years, and lurked a bit, but never decided to post here until now :D

So far I've had a lovely warm welcome. Just a bit of info about me:

I'm 29 years old, I am from Alaska, love travelling (been all around the US/Canada/Middle East), and currently have landed in Colorado. I'm still deciding if the transplant has taken.

I'm a nurse, going back to school for neuroscience.

I'm open to many things, but I'm fairly cautious and private still about broadcasting them. I have a very dirty mind, and I'm learning how to share it.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, I can't wait to get to know more of you. :)

~Keita
 
Welcome Keita! I love how you have a very dirty mind.. hehehe ;) *spank* :p
How are you?
 
Thank you JM! :)

A well-placed spank is a joy! ;)

I'm doing quite well, thank you - although tired. Getting ready to rest a bit - long day. :)


~Keita
 
Hello, all.

I'm a 20 year old guy who's preparing, studying, and working towards joining the USAF as a Pararescueman ( information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Air_Force_Pararescue ), which will hopefully be my career.

I'm a big geek, I'm talking huge. I roleplay on World of Warcraft, play some historical games, read tons of fantasy/sci-fi literature, and even do roleplay on Sykpe. Oh, and I love internet memes with a passion. I hope that doesn't rustle anyone's jimmies.

I found Literotica while looking for stuff to read one day. Gotta say, it's a great place. I admit, I've come here to get off quite a few times, but for the most part it's a good place to relax and take things easy.

As far as me personally, I'm pretty active. I like to get out and run, or explore and sight-see. When I'm not doing those, I'm either chilling with my peeps on Skype or studying about medical-related things or the ASVAB.

I like to be that guy people go to when they need a shoulder to cry on, and I'm a good listener. The only problem is, I'm very shy. Like, I rarely get into voice chat with anyone unless I really know them and talked with them in the past.

When I'm not being shy, I can be a little crazy. My mind can be so dirty, Bill Clinton would blush. Which is funny, because, uh. Well, my forum title is very fitting.

Anyways, that's me.

EDIT: Meant to say, I consider myself to be a decent roleplayer who knows his common grammar and can act with an imagination.
 
hello all, I'm a little new to this site. I've been reading the stories here for a while now. I posted an introduction in wrong part of the site , a newbie mistake.

I'm 36, white male, recent college grad (yes I went back to school and finished). I'm looking forward to getting a job in my field and going back for a graduate degree. If you want to get to know me, drop me a PM.

I look forward to meeting and talking to you soon!
 
Hello all,

26 year old male here from Louisiana. 6'0" (yep the weather is a bit chilly at this height) and 265lbs.. doing exercises to work down to my target of 220lbs.. hopefully sexercise will come in to play haha . I am a computer nerd as military was not an option due to medical reason, I deal with customers and server/network administration, quite fun to tease the female clients on the phone lol.

I also enjoy reading (mainly Star Trek) and riding my motorcycle.

I've known Literotica for a long time and joined a while back but never interacted with the board due to work/lie. Looking to change that now ;)

I am looking for females (straight guy here) of any legal age range, I have an imagination that would shock and excite you at the same time! I am in to almost all kinds of play, I particularly use yahoo chat, but into phone also. In person, I am a very "oral" guy using taste and touch as a super power from time to time.

Look forward to hearing from you all!
 
Greetings

Hello friends. I am a lady from Lousiana, 43 and happily married to my best friend. I am bi-playful with ladies and a huge flirt with the gentlemen, a bit of a smartass but always fun to be with.
 
:kiss:
Hello friends. I am a lady from Lousiana, 43 and happily married to my best friend. I am bi-playful with ladies and a huge flirt with the gentlemen, a bit of a smartass but always fun to be with.

...a bi-playful smart-ass flirt. Well, you will be quite popular here. Welcum dear.:kiss:
 
Hi, I am from Scotland and learned that this board had a forum from a friend. I am member of other forums and am curious about Lit as I have known about it for some time. I enjoyed reading the stories that I found online, but did not realise that there was a board behind the stories!

I have posted a few stories online before and enjoy 'spinning' stories with females through PM, IM, etc.

So that it is about it from me. I notice that the profiles here are brief......... So, this is my intro.

Oh, the name is pronounced - Sorley! I will get that in my profile eventually!
 
Hi I'm a guy from eastern Canada in my late 20s. I've been spending way too much time reading stories on this site for years and was considering writing some stuff if I can ever get motivated to do so.

In my spare time I like to watch some TV, and read message boards online. I like to read books but don't do it as much as I'd like.

I'd like to be active on how to and other parts of this forum but can be a little shy about such things even though it's anonymous posts on a message board.
 
A hearty welcum to all of you newbies from another horny Bi-guy! Now fill out those profile pages including a photo so everyone here can see what you are into!:devil:
 
Hello ya'll!
I'm a Southern girl, born and raised in Dixie. I'm no sweet young thing though.
For as long as I can remember I've been writing and no matter where I start them off my characters always insist on ending up in situations that I could never let my mother read. So I'm finally giving up. Not on the writing, oh no! Just on trying to keep my mind from wandering into that dimly lit room with the "adults only" sign on the door.
It turns out that I quite enjoy reading well written erotic fiction and hope that I will be able to work my way up to writing stories of my own that people will want to read.
If you are wondering about my screen name, the blue is pretty obvious, but I chose nightingale because it is a songbird. For me music and sex have always been linked. That's why you'll find when (fingers tightly crossed) you do see some of my stories they will all share their titles with some song or other.
I hope to be around a while but I promise not to be a pest asking questions (much as I might want to.)
Oh and I always write with my high heels on! Just so I don't forget to do it with a touch of class.
 
A hearty hello, Lit-lovers, from the great white frozen hat the USA calls Canada. I just call it home. I'm supposed to introduce myself here so I'm told. In case anyone wants to stalk me and whatnot!

So, sexy stuff out of the way first cause it seems to be the first thing on everyone's minds! I am a jack-of-all-trades. Master of few but I'm trying my hardest! I have done everything. I wouldn't necessarily call myself a slut (without a drink or two in me first!) but I am experienced. I've researched dozens of topics and queried (s)experts in all fields. I'm openly bi-sexual to those who ask or care. Those who don't care and/ or don't ask don't know! I am openly a switch in both D/s relationships and in sexual partnering.

I have only five rules when it comes to sexual encounters, which encompass the things I won't do (in case no one wants to read my profile):
- No urine
- No scat (some is expected with anal, but I try to avoid it where possible)
- No children
- No animals
- No dead things (people or otherwise)

If it doesn't get covered there I will do it. Or much more likely already have... Because I'm a slut you see.

As for the non-sexual I am a writer for fun and a soldier by choice. I have written erotica before though mostly a lot of fanfiction and poetry. I prefer to write more sci-fi or odd things like that. The idea of having total control of a universe I can bend to my creative will for the sake of a story means I always fall back to sci-fi and fantasy for the freedom it offers.

I love photographing architecture, graffiti or city-scapes. The unnatural world is such a draw to me. Human society is the imperfection of the perfect. Rigid straight lines and a dazzling array of colour and light which never seems to end. Unceasing noise with nary a way to trap it without losing the beautiful asymmetry of it.

But most of all I am a peacemaker. I have been taught not to fear because fear will bring hesitation and I cannot afford it. I have been raised to be the shield which stands between our Heaven and someone else's Hell.

Bah, who am I kidding. I'm way too laid back to keep that facade up for long! I really am a peacemaker though. I wear camouflage and carry a gun. But I also have a badge in my pocket and carry a pen. I'm only serious when I have to be and I make sure that unless I'm not allowed to I'm ALWAYS smiling. You can't break this spirit, they've tried.

So instead of rambling on for days I'll leave it there. Any questions though e-mail or PM. I'll respond to both, no matter who or why! Honesty is the best policy kids, don't forget it!
 
An introduction for MKvDeepSea

Hey Gang:

I've been visiting this site for a couple of weeks and signed up not to long ago. I am retired from the military where I spent 18 out of 20 years as a deep sea diver. Mostly on the west coast.

After retirement I explored a second career in law enforcement but discovered I had developed quite an anti-authoritarian attitiude. I accepted employment with a small security firm that eventually licenseded me as a private investigator.

We relocated back to the southeast to assist both sets of our parents. That turned into ten years of caregiving for our elderly folks. My hat is off to anyone that has that job. It is brutal. We'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Both of us are atheist and hybrid-progressives. In other words we are gun carrying liberals.

I hope to send some stories in before too long. Thanks!
 
Hey Gang:

Both of us are atheist and hybrid-progressives. In other words we are gun carrying liberals.

I hope to send some stories in before too long. Thanks!

A hearty welcome to our newest lefty-athiests, from a fellow traveler! Not only are you armed, but unlike many gun-toting righties, you know how to shoot!
 
Now I've already made my little introduction, and ya'll have been real nice, but I gotta tell you darlin' I promise you that this Southern girl hits what she's aiming at. I only mention it because there isn't anything repressed about this particular right-wing gun-toting 2nd amendment sister.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
oops spelling mistake

Hello again:

Just wanted to correct a "brain thinking faster than fingers" mistake.

I was licensed as a private investigator.

Thanks! MKvDeepSea
 
The one the only

You can call me MrPockets/Pockets/Master Pockets/etc. I'm a 22 yr old male living in the desert that is currently going to college getting an arts degree and then moving onto radio broadcasting. I found this place on accident and it has opened a whole new world for me. Using my imagination and knowing the feelings with what I am reading; I find to be SO MUCH BETTER! than just watching a scene of 2+ people bumping their fun bits together (Although its still enticing.) I got my fetishes and my V-card so whilst I lie and wait for my first, I figured I could be of some use in some way.
 
Hi, I'm Connie and I'm here for the recipes. Well of course not really. I'm a little sexual deprived at the moment and this site has been a great umm form of self-help. I look forward to reading more and adding in my limited experiences.
 
Back
Top