only naked person in a room of clothed people

I have done many clothed female nude male parties when I was younger, but there were always at least ten other nude dudes with me. Usually closer to twenty with an equal number of clothed women.

The odd part is in a Life Drawing class I don't even pay attention to the fact that the model is naked I always just drew. Did you find it sexual or you were just holding poses?

No it's not sexual at all, its too much hardwork.

Anyone done Life modelling ie naked model for a bunch of artists?:)

Yeah, I have. It was difficult at first. I was really afraid of popping a boner. But the second time I did it, I was a lot more mature about it. I only popped a little wood, but that's because I knew one of the women in the class and she was grinning at me the whole time :eek:

Modeling naked would be a huge turn on

Do it Donna! Check out your local community college or Learning Annex art classes. They're almost always looking for models.

Or, if you're shy, like I was, drive to another part of town or a different city and do it there.

If you do it, be sure to check out what the students drew too. Sometimes the parts of our bodies we're most aware of aren't necessarily the same parts that other people see.

The pay is usually pretty good too. You can sometimes make $75-100 for sitting there for an hour.

You'll definitely get hit on because you're so pretty. But if you leave before the class is over, you'll get paid for getting turned on and out of there before anyone asks you out (unless you want them too ;)

vulnerability

It a is very common theme. It's about worrying what people may think of you. If they have no response you know your vulnerability is no biggie. If people are pointing or smirking you are scared of ridicule. I only know this because i looked it up years ago when i was having them. I had been promoted in work and i think it was that setting them off.

Yeah, I model for life drawing classes and artists a lot. It fits around my other work which is also ad hoc. I love being the only naked soul in a room full of the clothed. As someone has already said it has its moments but in the main, no, it's not a sexual thing. I find it quite empowering.

Yeah, when I modeled for art classes it wasn't nearly as sexy as I thought it would be. (Except when I knew one of the women in the class ;-)

It is indeed very, very empowering though. :D

Attachments

• no one is going to tell her.jpg
    no one is going to tell her.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 895
  • standing stripped and naked.jpg
    standing stripped and naked.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 886
Yeah, when I modeled for art classes it wasn't nearly as sexy as I thought it would be. (Except when I knew one of the women in the class ;-)

It is indeed very, very empowering though. :D

I would be disappointed if there wasn't a sexualized tension, so maybe my fantasy will stay in being a naked hostess at a party, wearing only heels (and maybe a mask, like in Eyes Wide Shut).

This has been a recurring fantasy of mine.

To be at a cocktail party, dinner, club, anywhere where I am the only naked person.

Does anyone else share this scenario?

I love this scenario, and have one which is quite similar. I am standing wearing only heals and a blindfold on a pedestal. Slowly the room fills up, but I cannot see who. I hear the comments, feel the occasional touch. At the end the room is again, empty as I remove the blindfold and left wonder who had seen me.

I love this scenario, and have one which is quite similar. I am standing wearing only heals and a blindfold on a pedestal. Slowly the room fills up, but I cannot see who. I hear the comments, feel the occasional touch. At the end the room is again, empty as I remove the blindfold and left wonder who had seen me.

the blind fold is a sexy idea for sure
I would love the scenario in front of women as well. I think either gender could play the part and enjoy

I would love to do R/T..........be a ladies house servant for the day

I would be disappointed if there wasn't a sexualized tension, so maybe my fantasy will stay in being a naked hostess at a party, wearing only heels (and maybe a mask, like in Eyes Wide Shut).

It's a good fantasy. Why not make it a reality? :devil:

The blindfold is an excellent idea! Of course, you might catch a guy or two grinning at you at the supermarket ;)

the blind fold is a sexy idea for sure
I would love the scenario in front of women as well. I think either gender could play the part and enjoy

I would love to do R/T..........be a ladies house servant for the day

Yeah, being the only naked person in a room is not a gender specific fantasy. The blindfold makes it hot either way!

Back